Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wind Foddart-Working on orders!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
[b]Please note that I will be busy during most of today, however I will start working/receiving dragons in the evening tonight. You can go ahead and queue dragons via CR and I'll accept/start as soon as I can! Thank you all for your support ; u ; [emoji=familiar heart][/b] @October Gotch your order and I've already started working on it! I'll hopefully have it finished by tonight or tomorrow afternoon! @Plushstiel What a fantastic idea! Loved the spiderverse movie (and loved the scene)! I've gotten you down second on queue so once I finish the commission above I'll go ahead and start on your boi :3 @Puggles A handsome fluff* u* And I'm so sorry I didn't realize I hadn't put up a level price!! Total cost will be 50lvls for base +10 lvls for gene sponsoring (I know it says 20 but I don't think Spines will take too long > u>) So your total would come out to be 60lvls! @onemessyperson The two slots I had for the cleaned busts have been taken, but I have your order and have placed you in the queue! @Evet I will be opening up more slots as soon as I finish the 3 that have been claimed. I'll ping you as soon as I finish the ones before v uv~
Please note that I will be busy during most of today, however I will start working/receiving dragons in the evening tonight. You can go ahead and queue dragons via CR and I'll accept/start as soon as I can! Thank you all for your support ; u ;

@October
Gotch your order and I've already started working on it! I'll hopefully have it finished by tonight or tomorrow afternoon!

@Plushstiel
What a fantastic idea! Loved the spiderverse movie (and loved the scene)! I've gotten you down second on queue so once I finish the commission above I'll go ahead and start on your boi :3

@Puggles
A handsome fluff* u* And I'm so sorry I didn't realize I hadn't put up a level price!! Total cost will be 50lvls for base +10 lvls for gene sponsoring (I know it says 20 but I don't think Spines will take too long > u>) So your total would come out to be 60lvls!

@onemessyperson
The two slots I had for the cleaned busts have been taken, but I have your order and have placed you in the queue!

@Evet
I will be opening up more slots as soon as I finish the 3 that have been claimed. I'll ping you as soon as I finish the ones before v uv~
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@TheOtherKirby
* u * So many gud tuntuns

I'm sorry I didn't have the base price up before (realized it just recently). Because he's all basic, it'll just be 50lvls~ Please note that I will be away from the computer shorty and until later this afternoon/evening. But if you want to queue up dragons via CR I'll accept them ASAP!
@TheOtherKirby
* u * So many gud tuntuns

I'm sorry I didn't have the base price up before (realized it just recently). Because he's all basic, it'll just be 50lvls~ Please note that I will be away from the computer shorty and until later this afternoon/evening. But if you want to queue up dragons via CR I'll accept them ASAP!
gurrero.gif
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@kephallonian
Sorry about that X_x dont know what happened

@Gurrero
Username: Hinumi
Player ID Number: 163116
Slot Type: Tundra Adopt
Link to Dragon/Character: Link
Price: 50 (base) + 20 (Runes)
Other Information: Could it be signature sized?
@kephallonian
Sorry about that X_x dont know what happened

@Gurrero
Username: Hinumi
Player ID Number: 163116
Slot Type: Tundra Adopt
Link to Dragon/Character: Link
Price: 50 (base) + 20 (Runes)
Other Information: Could it be signature sized?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@onemessyperson you can send them to me via cr!
@onemessyperson you can send them to me via cr!
Bv5JCh0.png
@Quintillion @Keyina Honestly, I wont be able to start drawing today, but if you'd like to order already and reserve a spot I wouldn't mind!! :> Thanks for the interest! [emoji=rainbow star 2] And yes, feel free to send the details via PM
@Quintillion @Keyina
Honestly, I wont be able to start drawing today, but if you'd like to order already and reserve a spot I wouldn't mind!! :> Thanks for the interest!

And yes, feel free to send the details via PM
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@squidspeaker [b]Username[/b]:LadyRenee [b]Player ID Number[/b]: [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14552482] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145525/14552482_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes/Eye Type[/b]: Iri/Shim/Lace Nature Uncommon [b]Total levels[/b]: 50 [b]Other Information[/b]: I'm excited! My Viridian is a bird-whisperer!
@squidspeaker
Username:LadyRenee
Player ID Number:
Dragon:
14552482_350.png

Genes/Eye Type: Iri/Shim/Lace Nature Uncommon
Total levels: 50
Other Information: I'm excited! My Viridian is a bird-whisperer!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@Adaki Username: WavesOfPeace Player ID Number: 366176 Link to Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45687266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456873/45687266_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: 85 (cel shaded bust) Other Information: Her design does seem a little complicated, so if drawing her means extra levels say the word! Also, are you receiving the levels yourself or do I have to go through someone else?
@Adaki
Username: WavesOfPeace
Player ID Number: 366176
Link to Dragon/Character:
45687266_350.png

Price: 85 (cel shaded bust)
Other Information: Her design does seem a little complicated, so if drawing her means extra levels say the word! Also, are you receiving the levels yourself or do I have to go through someone else?
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@Hikumi Username: Balaeniceps Player ID Number: 83284 Link to Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=216664][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/2167/216664.png[/img][/url] Type of art: adopt Price: not sure, I'd love to get an estimate please Other Information: If possible I'd like to get all the apparel, the accent isn't necessary
@Hikumi
Username: Balaeniceps
Player ID Number: 83284
Link to Dragon/Character: 216664.png
Type of art: adopt
Price: not sure, I'd love to get an estimate please
Other Information: If possible I'd like to get all the apparel, the accent isn't necessary
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png
@kephallonian Username: Agion Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44322391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443224/44322391_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of Order: Basic Doodle Price: 50lv?? Other Information: The only apparel I'm 100% about wanting on him is the flower crown. Not entirely sure if you think that's more complex, but lmk if it is c:
@kephallonian
Username: Agion
Dragon:
44322391_350.png

Type of Order: Basic Doodle
Price: 50lv??
Other Information: The only apparel I'm 100% about wanting on him is the flower crown. Not entirely sure if you think that's more complex, but lmk if it is c:
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@Hinumi
!!He's a cutie!!
I've gone ahead and set up your slot and I'll get started working on that as I go through my queue. In the meantime, feel free to send dragons any time you'd like (:
@Hinumi
!!He's a cutie!!
I've gone ahead and set up your slot and I'll get started working on that as I go through my queue. In the meantime, feel free to send dragons any time you'd like (:
gurrero.gif
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43