Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Foddart!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25
@thePurple mainly the wisps! Ty, so is it 25 levels?
@thePurple mainly the wisps! Ty, so is it 25 levels?
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu yep, that's correct!
@Snowkitsu yep, that's correct!
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
@LetiziaJoi

Cool! I'd love to get one sticker of each character here please! I made a couple little changes, hope they're okay!

I'd like #1 to be in sunglasses and #2 to be making the heart hands like in your example, and for #3 to be doing a peace sign with sparkles, like the one in your example that's doing the thumbs up.

Let me know if that was confusing, I wasn't sure how to word the request sdlkj, but I'll have the 120 levels to you by tomorrow at the latest!
@LetiziaJoi

Cool! I'd love to get one sticker of each character here please! I made a couple little changes, hope they're okay!

I'd like #1 to be in sunglasses and #2 to be making the heart hands like in your example, and for #3 to be doing a peace sign with sparkles, like the one in your example that's doing the thumbs up.

Let me know if that was confusing, I wasn't sure how to word the request sdlkj, but I'll have the 120 levels to you by tomorrow at the latest!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@Ambrite Order Type: Normal Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42057396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420574/42057396_350.png[/img] [/url] Potion Color: Dark Red Size of Drawing: The size of the one in the "light apparel" example Notes: I will probably be able to give you dragons (via 1t PA) by 9:00FRT tomorrow unless I Sleep Until Noon
@Ambrite
Order Type: Normal
Dragon:
42057396_350.png

Potion Color: Dark Red
Size of Drawing: The size of the one in the "light apparel" example
Notes: I will probably be able to give you dragons (via 1t PA) by 9:00FRT tomorrow unless I Sleep Until Noon
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@sylveondreams Confirmed!<3
@sylveondreams Confirmed!<3
@AlienaCordis

Just a side note, I don't have enough space to house more than 20 fodder at a time, so you'll have to start accepting a couple or PAs before I can level again, unfortunately. I'm deeply sorry if that causes you any trouble. :'(
@AlienaCordis

Just a side note, I don't have enough space to house more than 20 fodder at a time, so you'll have to start accepting a couple or PAs before I can level again, unfortunately. I'm deeply sorry if that causes you any trouble. :'(
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@loyalties Hello! Don't worry, I will be buying them right now, I was just organizing the PA by names c:
Your piece is the next on line <3

@loyalties Hello! Don't worry, I will be buying them right now, I was just organizing the PA by names c:
Your piece is the next on line <3

nVcQEVi.png
@LetiziaJoi Orders for the next five, Riley, Cassiopeia, Lucidus, Blake, and Sara. These were written by the players of said characters, so if you need any clarifications just ask me. :)

Riley is a rough and tumble kind of girl. She's a small, scrappy fighter, with no real powers, and her outfit reflects that. Her "superhero" outfit is an unzipped blue and white bomber jacket that's all ruffled up, with patches on it, and a few tears here and there, which she wears over a white sports bra, and she's got mma-style hand wraps on her, too. No mask, but she looks like she's already been in a few fights, with a bandage over one of her cheeks. Shoulder-length, messy blonde-hair that's been tied up into a messy ponytail. Slightly tanned white skin, and brown eyes. Pose is her, arms raised, like she's about to throw down. Expression is excited, and maybe a little wild. Emote is Artist's choice. Feel free to interpret this all however you want!

Jacket (Something like this, except a little more ruffled and worn.)
Hand Wraps
Top- (Something close to this, but white, with black outlines)
Hair
Pose Reference

Cassiopeia: Ended up finding a picture that looks pretty much what I imagine her face looks like, though Cassiopeia is a couple shades darker. She’s a beauty Youtuber, and purple is very much her brand: Multi tonal purple hair (the idea is to create kind of a cosmic look), purple eyeshadow, glossy dark purple lipstick. Hairstyle is like the reference but without the dangling braids. She wears diamond stud earrings.

Black leather jacket over a purple superhero suit with a hole-y upper chest like in the costume reference. She also wears multiple-band silver cuff bracelets – nice and shiny to bounce her light manipulation powers off!

For her pose, I’m thinking a glamorous and kinda coy smile while she throws up a peace sign. Sparkles would fit for an emote, though she already has a lot going on with her look so I could see an emote crowding. With or without, whatever seems best.

Face reference
Hair reference
Costume reference
Bracelets reference
Pose reference

Lucidus is a 16 year old who has led a life of outdoor living, physical activity and training to fight demons, dragons and assorted other Paladin things. He has messy blond hair that seems like it has never been combed and is permanently helmet-hair and crazy. His hair is shorter than in that picture though. Other major distinctive facial feature is he has intense freckles all over his face. Wears gunmetal grey plate armor with a bright golden sun symbol on the chest. Over his right shoulder are four cords/ribbons. Similar to this uniform, but over the arm instead of under the arm. The colors are purple, blue, green and yellow.

Face Reference
Military ribbons

Blake Half-Japanese half-English (lean Japanese if having difficulty) hero boy, brown-reddish eyes, dark brown hair straight out of an anime with V bangs and a face
Costume is something of a white with yellow accents sleeveless longcoat (except cut off at roughly where the pants start and a long V-neck cutout) with a tacticool vest underneath.
Pose: Leaning to one side, right arm raised somewhat bent with hand pointing straight up sort of like a fingergun to the sky with palm facing towards camera
Expression: Cool & Confident grin/smile
Emote: probably not

Costume reference

Head reference
Pose Reference

Sara is a plastic android with seams meets Rime Sombra. 16, just a little chubby, short wild dark blue hair, light blue to white skin, wears full tshirts or soccer jerseys (FC Barcelona is blue with purple vertical stripes) Thinking pose, holding a pencil in front of her lips and smiling.

Face Seams 1
Face Seams 2
Hair Reference
Pose Reference
@LetiziaJoi Orders for the next five, Riley, Cassiopeia, Lucidus, Blake, and Sara. These were written by the players of said characters, so if you need any clarifications just ask me. :)

Riley is a rough and tumble kind of girl. She's a small, scrappy fighter, with no real powers, and her outfit reflects that. Her "superhero" outfit is an unzipped blue and white bomber jacket that's all ruffled up, with patches on it, and a few tears here and there, which she wears over a white sports bra, and she's got mma-style hand wraps on her, too. No mask, but she looks like she's already been in a few fights, with a bandage over one of her cheeks. Shoulder-length, messy blonde-hair that's been tied up into a messy ponytail. Slightly tanned white skin, and brown eyes. Pose is her, arms raised, like she's about to throw down. Expression is excited, and maybe a little wild. Emote is Artist's choice. Feel free to interpret this all however you want!

Jacket (Something like this, except a little more ruffled and worn.)
Hand Wraps
Top- (Something close to this, but white, with black outlines)
Hair
Pose Reference

Cassiopeia: Ended up finding a picture that looks pretty much what I imagine her face looks like, though Cassiopeia is a couple shades darker. She’s a beauty Youtuber, and purple is very much her brand: Multi tonal purple hair (the idea is to create kind of a cosmic look), purple eyeshadow, glossy dark purple lipstick. Hairstyle is like the reference but without the dangling braids. She wears diamond stud earrings.

Black leather jacket over a purple superhero suit with a hole-y upper chest like in the costume reference. She also wears multiple-band silver cuff bracelets – nice and shiny to bounce her light manipulation powers off!

For her pose, I’m thinking a glamorous and kinda coy smile while she throws up a peace sign. Sparkles would fit for an emote, though she already has a lot going on with her look so I could see an emote crowding. With or without, whatever seems best.

Face reference
Hair reference
Costume reference
Bracelets reference
Pose reference

Lucidus is a 16 year old who has led a life of outdoor living, physical activity and training to fight demons, dragons and assorted other Paladin things. He has messy blond hair that seems like it has never been combed and is permanently helmet-hair and crazy. His hair is shorter than in that picture though. Other major distinctive facial feature is he has intense freckles all over his face. Wears gunmetal grey plate armor with a bright golden sun symbol on the chest. Over his right shoulder are four cords/ribbons. Similar to this uniform, but over the arm instead of under the arm. The colors are purple, blue, green and yellow.

Face Reference
Military ribbons

Blake Half-Japanese half-English (lean Japanese if having difficulty) hero boy, brown-reddish eyes, dark brown hair straight out of an anime with V bangs and a face
Costume is something of a white with yellow accents sleeveless longcoat (except cut off at roughly where the pants start and a long V-neck cutout) with a tacticool vest underneath.
Pose: Leaning to one side, right arm raised somewhat bent with hand pointing straight up sort of like a fingergun to the sky with palm facing towards camera
Expression: Cool & Confident grin/smile
Emote: probably not

Costume reference

Head reference
Pose Reference

Sara is a plastic android with seams meets Rime Sombra. 16, just a little chubby, short wild dark blue hair, light blue to white skin, wears full tshirts or soccer jerseys (FC Barcelona is blue with purple vertical stripes) Thinking pose, holding a pencil in front of her lips and smiling.

Face Seams 1
Face Seams 2
Hair Reference
Pose Reference
nNxirvT.gifHSdjdFR.gif7y2yiE2.gifLkUshID.gifTvGyETb.gif
@13SadSlugs confirmed! :D
@13SadSlugs confirmed! :D
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@AilenaCordis IGN: Crimm -Commission Type: fullbody -Colored?: Yes -References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48136446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481365/48136446_350.png[/img] [/url] -Apparel: -Method of payment: 30 lvl 10's (via cr)
@AilenaCordis

IGN: Crimm
-Commission Type: fullbody
-Colored?: Yes
-References:

48136446_350.png

-Apparel:
-Method of payment: 30 lvl 10's (via cr)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25