Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 4/6-Art Bois at a relatively fair price
1 2 3
@momiji

Absolutely, thanks for specifying! I’ll try to do your beauty justice. ^^ A fair warning, but the apparel is a tiny bit complex, and I may charge you more at the end? Please do let me know if this is alright!

@rosevoids

FBFDBDGN Thank you, that means so much QAQ! Do you want your two drawn together or separately? And yes, I’ll be sure to notify you when I get around to your piece!

Time estimate is possibly three weeks to a month (at absolute worst) I seriously didn’t expect this much support, and although I’ll do my best to get to everyone on time, I sometimes do burn out and I’d just love to give everyone a heads up :>>

@Arkonsel

Thank you!! Heck yeah, I can do that for you. Could you specify that gold diadem fillet or is something flying over my head? :”0

@Hyasynthetic

On it, thank you as well!
@momiji

Absolutely, thanks for specifying! I’ll try to do your beauty justice. ^^ A fair warning, but the apparel is a tiny bit complex, and I may charge you more at the end? Please do let me know if this is alright!

@rosevoids

FBFDBDGN Thank you, that means so much QAQ! Do you want your two drawn together or separately? And yes, I’ll be sure to notify you when I get around to your piece!

Time estimate is possibly three weeks to a month (at absolute worst) I seriously didn’t expect this much support, and although I’ll do my best to get to everyone on time, I sometimes do burn out and I’d just love to give everyone a heads up :>>

@Arkonsel

Thank you!! Heck yeah, I can do that for you. Could you specify that gold diadem fillet or is something flying over my head? :”0

@Hyasynthetic

On it, thank you as well!
@blazexfyre awesome, take your time ^u^ i'd like 'em done separately~ but the dragons are tied together in their lore, so if possible i'd like their pieces to 'work together' in a sense if you get what i mean?
@blazexfyre awesome, take your time ^u^ i'd like 'em done separately~ but the dragons are tied together in their lore, so if possible i'd like their pieces to 'work together' in a sense if you get what i mean?
CvyoOwu.png
@rosevoids

(I’m so sorry if you end up waiting five months and fourteen days like poor KokichiOuma he didn’t deserve it)

Oh, yes, I love myself deep meanings and connections. This just makes everything so much better, thank you for letting me know! How much artistic freedom are you willing to give me hehehe
@rosevoids

(I’m so sorry if you end up waiting five months and fourteen days like poor KokichiOuma he didn’t deserve it)

Oh, yes, I love myself deep meanings and connections. This just makes everything so much better, thank you for letting me know! How much artistic freedom are you willing to give me hehehe
@Blazexfyre
that's perfectly fine!! i insist you charge me more tbh haha. just let me know what you need when you're done! thank you <3
@Blazexfyre
that's perfectly fine!! i insist you charge me more tbh haha. just let me know what you need when you're done! thank you <3
eosuguide.png
Just dropping by to say your art is lovely, I almost requested myself but you look quite full and I'm poor! Anyways keep up the lovely work! ;^; you're style is beautiful
Just dropping by to say your art is lovely, I almost requested myself but you look quite full and I'm poor! Anyways keep up the lovely work! ;^; you're style is beautiful
y7z4RJK.png
@Blazexfyre Oh, sorry for the confusion! It's just an extra accessory I want on his head, if possible? It's the same thing he wears in his human form.
@Blazexfyre Oh, sorry for the confusion! It's just an extra accessory I want on his head, if possible? It's the same thing he wears in his human form.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@blazexfyre as much artistic freedom as youd like~ id hate to limit that!
@blazexfyre as much artistic freedom as youd like~ id hate to limit that!
CvyoOwu.png
@momiji @bluecomet5

hi there!! I believe that you both wanted to be notified when I had more slots? Bluecomet, I’ve got you down already but I still have a few more slots open if you’re interested! Thanks so much for commissioning me, again, it means a ton! quq
@momiji @bluecomet5

hi there!! I believe that you both wanted to be notified when I had more slots? Bluecomet, I’ve got you down already but I still have a few more slots open if you’re interested! Thanks so much for commissioning me, again, it means a ton! quq
@Blazexfyre helloooo!! i’d love to order a full body piece of these two together :> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17359258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173593/17359258_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7966842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79669/7966842_350.png[/img] [/url] they’re a thief couple, leo is the more childish and impulsive of the two while hesperia is calm and cunning. all apparel except their autumn leaves. i’m not really sure about poses, maybe a sleep cuddle pile with leo’s kitten? whatever you think looks best :0
@Blazexfyre
helloooo!! i’d love to order a full body piece of these two together :>

17359258_350.png

7966842_350.png

they’re a thief couple, leo is the more childish and impulsive of the two while hesperia is calm and cunning. all apparel except their autumn leaves. i’m not really sure about poses, maybe a sleep cuddle pile with leo’s kitten? whatever you think looks best :0
eosuguide.png
@momiji

aAAA!! Their personalities just radiate, that’s really adorable!! thank you so much for ordering, I’ll be sure to let you know when the piece is nearing completion! :”00
@momiji

aAAA!! Their personalities just radiate, that’s really adorable!! thank you so much for ordering, I’ll be sure to let you know when the piece is nearing completion! :”00
1 2 3