Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 4/6-Art Bois at a relatively fair price
1 2 3
@Blazexfyre

Hi there! I'm interested in a bust with Alice and Gabriel together. Please let me know the price so that I know how much to save in my vault. ^^

Also, could I request them doing something like nuzzling each other or something? Just something you think is couple-like or cutesy. ;^;
@Blazexfyre

Hi there! I'm interested in a bust with Alice and Gabriel together. Please let me know the price so that I know how much to save in my vault. ^^

Also, could I request them doing something like nuzzling each other or something? Just something you think is couple-like or cutesy. ;^;
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga

Absolutely! They’re so adorable, I’d be happy to draw them! For two busts in one, I’d do around 400g- is this alright?

Yes, I’ll definitely also keep that in mind, thank you!!
@Jinoga

Absolutely! They’re so adorable, I’d be happy to draw them! For two busts in one, I’d do around 400g- is this alright?

Yes, I’ll definitely also keep that in mind, thank you!!
@Blazexfyre

400g sounds perfectly okay with me! ^^ Thank you!! :D
@Blazexfyre

400g sounds perfectly okay with me! ^^ Thank you!! :D
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@blazefyre yea please XD if u can pm me XD ill give you the links again unless u have my sisters wolf one already in one of our other talks
@blazefyre yea please XD if u can pm me XD ill give you the links again unless u have my sisters wolf one already in one of our other talks
1 2 3