Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | WildGuppy Artshop [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Outdated
Outdated
8nSlq8b.png
Order form:

~Each extra character is +50% of original price.~
~Small animlas are free of charge (I.E cats or birds)~
~All commission types that take Fr currency is half price for customers who have bought least one commission for monetary payment.~

Commission type:
Character/s:
Pose: (facing, positure of character/s)
Mood:
Extra:
Method of payment:

Fill out this form and put it in the commenst here or Pm it to me if you'd like
Order form:

~Each extra character is +50% of original price.~
~Small animlas are free of charge (I.E cats or birds)~
~All commission types that take Fr currency is half price for customers who have bought least one commission for monetary payment.~

Commission type:
Character/s:
Pose: (facing, positure of character/s)
Mood:
Extra:
Method of payment:

Fill out this form and put it in the commenst here or Pm it to me if you'd like
8nSlq8b.png
[center][size=5][b]FaQ[/b][/size][emoji=ping] - I do Humans/humanoids [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2354622/43#post_36979739] Here are some examples[/url] - I fine with mild gore or risque as long as it within within flight rising guidelines - If you'd like non flight rising related commissions please check my [url=https://www.deviantart.com/wildguppy] Deviantart[/url] - My art program is Paint Tool Sai - -It will have a small watermark signature, If you don't like that please do not commission me. - Do not resell or monetize my art without my permission - You can use my art to customise phone cases and such, as long as it’s for personal use. - You’re free to use my artwork everywhere as long as you credit me.
FaQ

- I do Humans/humanoids Here are some examples
- I fine with mild gore or risque as long as it within within flight rising guidelines
- If you'd like non flight rising related commissions please check my Deviantart
- My art program is Paint Tool Sai
- -It will have a small watermark signature, If you don't like that please do not commission me.
- Do not resell or monetize my art without my permission
- You can use my art to customise phone cases and such, as long as it’s for personal use.
- You’re free to use my artwork everywhere as long as you credit me.
8nSlq8b.png
[center][b][size=5]QueQue[emoji=ping][/size]:[/b][/center] [center]• [b]Status: [/b] [b]Progress[/b]:[/center] [center][size=4][b][color=green]|[/color][color=red]||||||||[/color][/b][/size][/center] [center]• [b]Status: [/b] [b]Progress[/b]:[/center] [center][size=4][b][color=green]||[/color][color=red]|||||||[/color][/b][/size][/center]
QueQue:

Progress:
|||||||||

Progress:
|||||||||
8nSlq8b.png
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist:[emoji=ping][/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Pinged for general news:[/b][/center] [center] • • • • • •[/center] [center][b]Pinged when I finnish a commissions:[/b] [/center] [center] • @/cordifolium • • • • •[/center] [center][b] Pinged when Im currenly out of orders:[/b][/center] [center] • • • • • •[/center]
Pinglist:
Pinged for general news:

Pinged when I finnish a commissions:
• @/cordifolium

Pinged when Im currenly out of orders:

8nSlq8b.png
[font=calibri]@WildGuppy Ah, liking the new shop! This is a bit of a different commission than what I usually request, Haha! I’m in no hurry; take your time. [b]Commission type:[/b] Bust [b]Character/s:[/b] Two (2) [b]Pose:[/b] Desire and Ruvik facing each other, Desire’s expression stern; unimpressed. Ruvik’s angry, defiant. [b]Mood:[/b] Dark and tense. [b]Extra:[/b] Leave Desire’s horns out [b]Method of payment:[/b] PayPal [img]https://i.imgur.com/XylZjFS.jpg[/img] [b]His clothes[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0Hv5gmZ.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NpR4XDk.jpg[/img]
@WildGuppy

Ah, liking the new shop!

This is a bit of a different commission than what I usually request, Haha! I’m in no hurry; take your time.

Commission type: Bust
Character/s: Two (2)
Pose: Desire and Ruvik facing each other, Desire’s expression stern; unimpressed. Ruvik’s angry, defiant.
Mood: Dark and tense.
Extra: Leave Desire’s horns out
Method of payment: PayPal

XylZjFS.jpg

His clothes
0Hv5gmZ.jpg

NpR4XDk.jpg
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
@WildGuppy

Well now I have to unfollow that one and follow this one instead!

I'm so pleased to have two of your lil chibis, by far the best art in my lair (including my own!) And so honored you're using them as examples! I don't know that I could afford them as easily as I could before, but man they're worth that. I've spent that much on commissions before and anyone else who appreciates good art will too. Best of luck in your new shop! I'm recovering from a few financial decisions (ha) so it might be a few months, but I hope to be back. In the meantime I'll always be around sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, looking for your newest art!
@WildGuppy

Well now I have to unfollow that one and follow this one instead!

I'm so pleased to have two of your lil chibis, by far the best art in my lair (including my own!) And so honored you're using them as examples! I don't know that I could afford them as easily as I could before, but man they're worth that. I've spent that much on commissions before and anyone else who appreciates good art will too. Best of luck in your new shop! I'm recovering from a few financial decisions (ha) so it might be a few months, but I hope to be back. In the meantime I'll always be around sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, looking for your newest art!
M7yODRE.png
Definitely coming back here when I get the money! Such lovely art :) <3
Definitely coming back here when I get the money! Such lovely art :) <3
Jesus loves you dearly my friend!! "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17
@WildGuppy

Ooh, a new thread. I can see why you bumped them. Your art is full of quality and you put a lot of time into them. Looking forward to coming back soon!
@WildGuppy

Ooh, a new thread. I can see why you bumped them. Your art is full of quality and you put a lot of time into them. Looking forward to coming back soon!
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
Welcome to you all! :D

@Naught
Alright, I'll begin with a WIP for you! Thank you so much for sticking around, I really appreciate it! :) <3

@Freeflier181
Thank so much for your kind words. I hope your situation gets better soon!
I'll be verry happy to hear from you anythime for any reason. Your dragons were such a treat to draw!

@KindlyDragon
Thank you so much! please do :)
Welcome to you all! :D

@Naught
Alright, I'll begin with a WIP for you! Thank you so much for sticking around, I really appreciate it! :) <3

@Freeflier181
Thank so much for your kind words. I hope your situation gets better soon!
I'll be verry happy to hear from you anythime for any reason. Your dragons were such a treat to draw!

@KindlyDragon
Thank you so much! please do :)
8nSlq8b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18