Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Lore Shop) Alex's Writing Corner CLOSED
1 2
Hey! I decided to create a Lore Shop, mainly because I am easily bored and I have nothing to keep me busy. I like to write and I figured this would be a nice way to get a little extra cash on Flight Rising.

You may call me Alex. Nala is my dog's name and being called my dog's name is kind of weird..

RULES:
  • Be polite to me and others using this Forum. After all, I do not have to do this for you, this is not a job, this is a hobby.
  • I do NOT write overly gory events, or anything straight up inappropriate. Your story must comply with Flight Rising's Rules and Guidelines.
  • Do NOT give me a deadline. I do these in my free time and when I have inspiration. I will not work up to your deadline, mainly because I do not have hours and hours to write every day, but I'll try my best to get each of these done fast.
  • I would love feedback to help me get better.
  • Please tell others about me!
    If you have read all of my rules, whenever you pm me, or put your order on here, make sure to say spam in a can
    For some examples of my writing, look at Zahlee's, Swara's, and Laurent's lore.
Hey! I decided to create a Lore Shop, mainly because I am easily bored and I have nothing to keep me busy. I like to write and I figured this would be a nice way to get a little extra cash on Flight Rising.

You may call me Alex. Nala is my dog's name and being called my dog's name is kind of weird..

RULES:
  • Be polite to me and others using this Forum. After all, I do not have to do this for you, this is not a job, this is a hobby.
  • I do NOT write overly gory events, or anything straight up inappropriate. Your story must comply with Flight Rising's Rules and Guidelines.
  • Do NOT give me a deadline. I do these in my free time and when I have inspiration. I will not work up to your deadline, mainly because I do not have hours and hours to write every day, but I'll try my best to get each of these done fast.
  • I would love feedback to help me get better.
  • Please tell others about me!
    If you have read all of my rules, whenever you pm me, or put your order on here, make sure to say spam in a can
    For some examples of my writing, look at Zahlee's, Swara's, and Laurent's lore.
Alexandra

FR +2
You can call me Alex! I run a Lore Shop, if you ever feel like commissioning me! ;) I love writing, Lord Huron, acting, and I play softball.
PRICING Short Biography- 25[emoji=treasure]/ 25[emoji=blue gem] (per 500 words) Long Biography- 50[emoji=treasure]/ 50[emoji=blue gem] (per 500 words) Clan Lore- 35[emoji=treasure]/ 35[emoji=blue gem] I accept mixed payments, in treasure and gems respectively. I will rarely accept payments in items, depending on my want/need for them.
PRICING

Short Biography- 25/ 25 (per 500 words)

Long Biography- 50/ 50 (per 500 words)

Clan Lore- 35/ 35

I accept mixed payments, in treasure and gems respectively.

I will rarely accept payments in items, depending on my want/need for them.
Alexandra

FR +2
You can call me Alex! I run a Lore Shop, if you ever feel like commissioning me! ;) I love writing, Lord Huron, acting, and I play softball.
HOW TO ORDER BIOGRAPHIES

I am subbed to the thread so there is no need for a ping :)

You can put a picture of your dragon here, their name, significant others, companions, location, and describe them.
Then, tell me how long you want it to be. (Short Biographies 500 words- 1500 words)(Long Biographies 1000 words and up) If you would like your lore delivered in a template, send me a link (through pm or as a part of your post) of the template you would like me to use.
You can tell me if you want a story that contain more dialogue, descriptive details, or a mix of both.

Alternatively, you can pm me all of this instead of posting. If you do, please put the subject as "Writing Commission" so I know to read your message.

HOW TO ORDER CLAN LORE

Please pm me when ordering clan lore!

Describe your clan, (is their a clan leader, why did you choose this flight, locations, notes, important events, etc.) Include your preferred word count, as well.

I have three slots since I have school. :((((
1. ImARainbow666
HOW TO ORDER BIOGRAPHIES

I am subbed to the thread so there is no need for a ping :)

You can put a picture of your dragon here, their name, significant others, companions, location, and describe them.
Then, tell me how long you want it to be. (Short Biographies 500 words- 1500 words)(Long Biographies 1000 words and up) If you would like your lore delivered in a template, send me a link (through pm or as a part of your post) of the template you would like me to use.
You can tell me if you want a story that contain more dialogue, descriptive details, or a mix of both.

Alternatively, you can pm me all of this instead of posting. If you do, please put the subject as "Writing Commission" so I know to read your message.

HOW TO ORDER CLAN LORE

Please pm me when ordering clan lore!

Describe your clan, (is their a clan leader, why did you choose this flight, locations, notes, important events, etc.) Include your preferred word count, as well.

I have three slots since I have school. :((((
1. ImARainbow666
Alexandra

FR +2
I am now open for business! :)

Major Credit to @Deluxevegan !! Go check out her shop too:)!
I am now open for business! :)

Major Credit to @Deluxevegan !! Go check out her shop too:)!
Alexandra

FR +2
I'd like a slot! PMing you with details
I'd like a slot! PMing you with details
lYTcsDl.png
Can you give me a long bio for lovely. Ill be paying in gems Ill PM u with the rest of the details
Can you give me a long bio for lovely. Ill be paying in gems Ill PM u with the rest of the details
@Buddybae Sure Thing!
@Buddybae Sure Thing!
Alexandra

FR +2
bump
bump
Alexandra

FR +2
bump
bump
Alexandra

FR +2
@NalaBoo do you have a space left?
@NalaBoo do you have a space left?
qg2VYZP.png
1 2