Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] 2 A.M. Design
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@AutumnBird Hello! Could I get a headshot of this girl here? I'd be paying in gems! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24365029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243651/24365029_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AutumnBird Hello! Could I get a headshot of this girl here? I'd be paying in gems!

24365029_350.png
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Arkonsel thank you! oh no worries no worries <3 hers are actually very natural and I can't wait to draw them. I was just drawing someone's imp with a galaxy skin, bee wings, and thorn tangles on the wings and I was overwhelmed XD yours is good!!!

I loveeee Stygians so that's not a problem at all! That's just a part of designing is following someone's wants for a design and that's nice to get a base like that. ^^ I'd have a lot of fun designing her dragon-ish.

Since I have a little ping list of people wanting art forming, I can add you to the list for that custom? .o. also is it possible to pay in paypal or is this flight rising currency? $20 worth of currency is righhtttt at the brink of my limit because I need like... textbooks but if you can't do paypal I understand!
@Arkonsel thank you! oh no worries no worries <3 hers are actually very natural and I can't wait to draw them. I was just drawing someone's imp with a galaxy skin, bee wings, and thorn tangles on the wings and I was overwhelmed XD yours is good!!!

I loveeee Stygians so that's not a problem at all! That's just a part of designing is following someone's wants for a design and that's nice to get a base like that. ^^ I'd have a lot of fun designing her dragon-ish.

Since I have a little ping list of people wanting art forming, I can add you to the list for that custom? .o. also is it possible to pay in paypal or is this flight rising currency? $20 worth of currency is righhtttt at the brink of my limit because I need like... textbooks but if you can't do paypal I understand!
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
plant and isopod caretaker
28184.png
@SarcasticHawke hey there, I currently have my slot filled, but if you want me to ping you when I have an opening I can do that :)
@SarcasticHawke hey there, I currently have my slot filled, but if you want me to ping you when I have an opening I can do that :)
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@AutumnBird Yes, please!
@AutumnBird Yes, please!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@AutumnBird Oh GOOD, I'm glad it's not Livia that's overstressing you. XD

And ooof. I'd rather pay with FR currency. I'm kinda unemployed at the moment so I'm saving USD for bills but I totally understand you needing cash for textbooks, I've been there too!

Definitely add me to the pinglist either way! Even if the redesign is too much, I still want to keep commissioning your lovely art.
@AutumnBird Oh GOOD, I'm glad it's not Livia that's overstressing you. XD

And ooof. I'd rather pay with FR currency. I'm kinda unemployed at the moment so I'm saving USD for bills but I totally understand you needing cash for textbooks, I've been there too!

Definitely add me to the pinglist either way! Even if the redesign is too much, I still want to keep commissioning your lovely art.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel oh no worries I understand completely! Bills are VERY important x'D I'll keep you on the pinglist, and I can totally take the commission sometime. (genes are prettier than textbooks anyways)
@Arkonsel oh no worries I understand completely! Bills are VERY important x'D I'll keep you on the pinglist, and I can totally take the commission sometime. (genes are prettier than textbooks anyways)
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@Quintillion @ElysianJewels
I'll probably finish up this loaf commission I'm working on today, so I can take one more loaf slot if either of you are interested, before I start pinging everyone for general slots open. :>
@Quintillion @ElysianJewels
I'll probably finish up this loaf commission I'm working on today, so I can take one more loaf slot if either of you are interested, before I start pinging everyone for general slots open. :>
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@Orii @SarcasticHawke
oop adding you to the slot open ping. I can take any kind of commission now XD almost done with this loaf. sorry for today's chopped up ping list
@Orii @SarcasticHawke
oop adding you to the slot open ping. I can take any kind of commission now XD almost done with this loaf. sorry for today's chopped up ping list
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@AutumnBird can i go ahead and get my headshot of the dragon i showed you then? ^^ only difference is i forgot her accent last time >< she'll end up looking like this! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=24141999&skin=16213&apparel=15716,15721,22830,22825,22696,22698,24050,22826,272,3642,3638,22833,28794,28791&xt=dressing.png[/img] (i can provide a picture with the sylvan headpiece removed if you need one!)
@AutumnBird

can i go ahead and get my headshot of the dragon i showed you then? ^^

only difference is i forgot her accent last time ><
she'll end up looking like this!
dragon?did=24141999&skin=16213&apparel=15716,15721,22830,22825,22696,22698,24050,22826,272,3642,3638,22833,28794,28791&xt=dressing.png
(i can provide a picture with the sylvan headpiece removed if you need one!)
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii sure thing!! :D oh my GOSHHH that accent looks so good on her <3 If you don't mind and go ahead and send the items, I'll get started soon! Since headshots take a little longer and I have classes this week, it may be finished this weekend. Is that ok?
@Orii sure thing!! :D oh my GOSHHH that accent looks so good on her <3 If you don't mind and go ahead and send the items, I'll get started soon! Since headshots take a little longer and I have classes this week, it may be finished this weekend. Is that ok?
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7