Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Petroglyphs and Pictographs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Vendrus Pinging you for a place on your waitlist if that's acceptable? [b]Dragon's Name: [/b] Arao [b]Wreath type: [/b] Thorns [b]Link to dragon: [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=8&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=63&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=63&auth=5aea4638e11ed9292452c0853bffa788ea101455&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Apparel: [/b] None [b]Notes and additional details: [/b] I noticed that Vipera isn't on your list of genes for Mirrors, but I would be happy to sponsor that gene with extra levels if that's possible.
@Vendrus
Pinging you for a place on your waitlist if that's acceptable?
Dragon's Name: Arao
Wreath type: Thorns
Link to dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=8&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=63&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=63&auth=5aea4638e11ed9292452c0853bffa788ea101455&dummyext=prev.png
Apparel: None
Notes and additional details: I noticed that Vipera isn't on your list of genes for Mirrors, but I would be happy to sponsor that gene with extra levels if that's possible.
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@LemonsSharks @sublimvoide

Please ping me when your shop is open! okay I'll stop spamming this thread for a bit
@LemonsSharks @sublimvoide

Please ping me when your shop is open! okay I'll stop spamming this thread for a bit
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Dreadnoughtus [b]Username: [/b] Rashakiro [b]Type of art: [/b] Shaded fullbody [b]Reference links: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42115892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421159/42115892_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes and additional details: [/b] If you could draw his headdress as black wings on his helmet instead, that would be lovely :3 [b]Payment amount: [/b] 100 levels @dividedAnimus [b]Username: [/b] Rashakiro [b]Type of art: [/b] Lineless headshot [b]Reference links: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32666792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326668/32666792_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes and additional details: [/b] With his helmet and the roundhorns (merged with the helmet) included, please :) [b]Payment amount: [/b] 60 levels
@Dreadnoughtus

Username: Rashakiro
Type of art: Shaded fullbody
Reference links:
42115892_350.png

Notes and additional details: If you could draw his headdress as black wings on his helmet instead, that would be lovely :3
Payment amount: 100 levels

@dividedAnimus

Username: Rashakiro
Type of art: Lineless headshot
Reference links:
32666792_350.png

Notes and additional details: With his helmet and the roundhorns (merged with the helmet) included, please :)
Payment amount: 60 levels
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Vendrus Gold-coloured lines with basic shading/shine sounds perfectly fine to me ^_^ Sending over some starting PAs now to get the payment ball rolling, including one dragon with today's gene bonus as a small tip (I'll try to do more of that along the way, hehe).

Thank you so much!
@Vendrus Gold-coloured lines with basic shading/shine sounds perfectly fine to me ^_^ Sending over some starting PAs now to get the payment ball rolling, including one dragon with today's gene bonus as a small tip (I'll try to do more of that along the way, hehe).

Thank you so much!
EGjlGzP.png
@Elsu got you marked down and I'll get started as soon as I can!

@Rashakiro Sure thing! Also I should've made this clearer, but I am willing to add a max of one piece of apparel for +5 levels. I'm only doing one so I can save my hand. Would you mind choosing between either the roundhorns or the helmet?
@Elsu got you marked down and I'll get started as soon as I can!

@Rashakiro Sure thing! Also I should've made this clearer, but I am willing to add a max of one piece of apparel for +5 levels. I'm only doing one so I can save my hand. Would you mind choosing between either the roundhorns or the helmet?
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@dividedAnimus

Ahh I see, I think I'll go with no apparel then~ I'll send the levels asap!
@dividedAnimus

Ahh I see, I think I'll go with no apparel then~ I'll send the levels asap!
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@dividedAnimus Sounds good, thank you!
@dividedAnimus Sounds good, thank you!
jUthK4t.png
@Jecai @Emmahaa your adopts are ready whenever you can send levels!
@Jecai @Emmahaa your adopts are ready whenever you can send levels!
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@dividedAnimus

Thanks so much! I'll be sending some, if not all now :D
@dividedAnimus

Thanks so much! I'll be sending some, if not all now :D
c33OBRd.png
@Elsu
Slot confirmed! All new genes are included in the price (except Cry/Face, which you don't need) and tbh I haven't updated since last foddart so I think I've done it now anyway <<;
@Elsu
Slot confirmed! All new genes are included in the price (except Cry/Face, which you don't need) and tbh I haven't updated since last foddart so I think I've done it now anyway <<;
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9