Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Written in the Stars :: Lore Shop [Open]
1 2 3 4
Written in the Stars
A Little Lore Shop

I'm rather new to FR, but if there's one thing I know how to do, it's how to write. I want to get more practice and have more fun with lore, so I've opened up this little shop in an effort to expand my writing horizons.

Rules:
1. There are only 5 slots - I'm happy to put you on a ping list to be notified when slots are open, however.
2. I reserve the right to reject any prompt for any reason.
3. Writing will take anywhere from one hour to seven days, so please be patient!
Pricing:
1. 100t per word. So if your piece is 600 words, it's 60kT!
2. Lair reviews are pwyw with a minimum of 5000t!
Shop Status:
Open!
Written in the Stars
A Little Lore Shop

I'm rather new to FR, but if there's one thing I know how to do, it's how to write. I want to get more practice and have more fun with lore, so I've opened up this little shop in an effort to expand my writing horizons.

Rules:
1. There are only 5 slots - I'm happy to put you on a ping list to be notified when slots are open, however.
2. I reserve the right to reject any prompt for any reason.
3. Writing will take anywhere from one hour to seven days, so please be patient!
Pricing:
1. 100t per word. So if your piece is 600 words, it's 60kT!
2. Lair reviews are pwyw with a minimum of 5000t!
Shop Status:
Open!
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
Lore Order Form
Link to Dragon:
Theme or General Idea: This is where you put what kind of lore you're looking for. Story? Factual? The more detail the better.
Any quotes you'd like added?:
Length/Word Count:
Anything else?:
Small bio sample. Longer Bio Sample.
Story Order Form
Fandoms I currently write for: Kingdom Hearts, Supernatural, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Harry Potter, Rooster Teeth, Dragon Age Inquisition, Fallout 4
I will not write anything above a PG-13 rating.
Fanfiction or Original:
Fandom: Ignore if original.
Length/Word Count:
Pairing: If applicable
Theme or General Idea: The more detail the better.
Anything Else?:
Short story sample
Lair Review Form
Link to Lair:
Any Particular Dragons You Want Reviewed?: Links would be great.
Serious or funny?:
Length/Word Count:
Anything else?:
Slots:
1. Alicefireflies - lair review
2. Reefknot - bio
3. SolarKitten - lair review
Lore Order Form
Link to Dragon:
Theme or General Idea: This is where you put what kind of lore you're looking for. Story? Factual? The more detail the better.
Any quotes you'd like added?:
Length/Word Count:
Anything else?:
Small bio sample. Longer Bio Sample.
Story Order Form
Fandoms I currently write for: Kingdom Hearts, Supernatural, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Harry Potter, Rooster Teeth, Dragon Age Inquisition, Fallout 4
I will not write anything above a PG-13 rating.
Fanfiction or Original:
Fandom: Ignore if original.
Length/Word Count:
Pairing: If applicable
Theme or General Idea: The more detail the better.
Anything Else?:
Short story sample
Lair Review Form
Link to Lair:
Any Particular Dragons You Want Reviewed?: Links would be great.
Serious or funny?:
Length/Word Count:
Anything else?:
Slots:
1. Alicefireflies - lair review
2. Reefknot - bio
3. SolarKitten - lair review
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
And we're open!
And we're open!
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
~ Friendly Bump! ~
~ Friendly Bump! ~
Want to buy some pretty dragons, FOR CHEAP!?
unknown.png
@Sleepyhippo1 Thank you! I love friendly bumps!
@Sleepyhippo1 Thank you! I love friendly bumps!
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
Now offering Lair Reviews!
Now offering Lair Reviews!
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
@piscesrising [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45991554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459916/45991554_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme or General Idea:[/b]  Could I get a story about Ezra, after a long day of protecting the clan, being stress out, and doing paperwork, just wants to lay down in her nest? Maybe she gets a few hugs and encouraging words from some of the clan members and her familiar because they know how hard she works and hate seeing her so beat up. (Let me know if you want me to point out a few clan members to use, not all of them are part of the main clan, lore-wise) [b]Any quotes you'd like added?:[/b] "Even the King needs to rest." [b]Length/Word Count:[/b] 500-1000 [b]Anything else?:[/b] She has info in her bio if you want to take a look :)
@piscesrising
Link to Dragon:

45991554_350.png

Theme or General Idea: 
Could I get a story about Ezra, after a long day of protecting the clan, being stress out, and doing paperwork, just wants to lay down in her nest? Maybe she gets a few hugs and encouraging words from some of the clan members and her familiar because they know how hard she works and hate seeing her so beat up.

(Let me know if you want me to point out a few clan members to use, not all of them are part of the main clan, lore-wise)

Any quotes you'd like added?: "Even the King needs to rest."
Length/Word Count: 500-1000
Anything else?: She has info in her bio if you want to take a look :)
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal Sure! I'm happy to do that for you! If you wanted to point out a couple more dragons I could use in the story, that would be great - hopefully I'll have it to you tomorrow!
@nabal Sure! I'm happy to do that for you! If you wanted to point out a couple more dragons I could use in the story, that would be great - hopefully I'll have it to you tomorrow!
zippos-gifts-1.jpg
1 2 3 4