Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Petroglyphs and Pictographs
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@pbirds Oh my gosh that looks amazing, so colorful and soft and perfect and every good adjective, and done so fast too :) Thank you so much, I love it!
@pbirds Oh my gosh that looks amazing, so colorful and soft and perfect and every good adjective, and done so fast too :) Thank you so much, I love it!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@soii
username: Lynchly
reference: Deenie / Jack
notes: I would love to get one colored headshot! I linked two different dragons, because I wanted to know if you had any preference between drawing Bogsneaks vs Tundras. If you do, then go ahead and pick whichever dragon appeals to you more, but if you don't, please draw Jack. : D Thank you!

As far as personality Jack is a friendly, creative sort. He is go with the flow and good humored, though excitable when encountering art and craftsmanship he can respect (as he's a craftsman himself.) If you draw him, could he please be looking left or right? (as opposed to facing head on)

Deenie is also friendly, a local author and librarian, who seems to know a lot about local happenings and gossip, to an almost unnerving degree. For that reason, if you draw her, I'd like the expression to be kind of a knowing smile if that makes sense?

Thank you very much! I have the dragons ready to send. : D
@soii
username: Lynchly
reference: Deenie / Jack
notes: I would love to get one colored headshot! I linked two different dragons, because I wanted to know if you had any preference between drawing Bogsneaks vs Tundras. If you do, then go ahead and pick whichever dragon appeals to you more, but if you don't, please draw Jack. : D Thank you!

As far as personality Jack is a friendly, creative sort. He is go with the flow and good humored, though excitable when encountering art and craftsmanship he can respect (as he's a craftsman himself.) If you draw him, could he please be looking left or right? (as opposed to facing head on)

Deenie is also friendly, a local author and librarian, who seems to know a lot about local happenings and gossip, to an almost unnerving degree. For that reason, if you draw her, I'd like the expression to be kind of a knowing smile if that makes sense?

Thank you very much! I have the dragons ready to send. : D
@CursedKaze
I will definitely do the eyepatch strap and scars, but they're free =D
@CursedKaze
I will definitely do the eyepatch strap and scars, but they're free =D
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

Thank you~!! I've sent you the dragons via CR~
@Vendrus

Thank you~!! I've sent you the dragons via CR~
qCJC5AV.png
@Vendrus Aaaa, I'm so glad I caught you with an open slot!

Dragon's Name: Mischief
Wreath type: Thorns and skulls
Link to dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=72217&tab=dragon&did=44720631
Apparel: N/A
Notes and additional details: Can't think of any notes about the art other than thank you for offering such gorgeous foddart! :)

I'll grab those levels as fast as I can, but I don't have the open slots to hold them all at once. I can work out holding with a friend so I can send them just about in one go or I can send them in batches, which works better for you?
@Vendrus Aaaa, I'm so glad I caught you with an open slot!

Dragon's Name: Mischief
Wreath type: Thorns and skulls
Link to dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=72217&tab=dragon&did=44720631
Apparel: N/A
Notes and additional details: Can't think of any notes about the art other than thank you for offering such gorgeous foddart! :)

I'll grab those levels as fast as I can, but I don't have the open slots to hold them all at once. I can work out holding with a friend so I can send them just about in one go or I can send them in batches, which works better for you?
skincent-sig-ad-1.gifnoct-hatchling-fireblast-sig-sized-Phausis.png
@Narelle
Aw, thank you! Slot confirmed =D
Send as you go along if it's easier for you - I'll accept as I can.

@CursedKaze @/Narelle
Just wanted to let you both know that while I'll try and get them done tonight, some Life Stuff has happened recently and it may take until the end of the weekend.
@Narelle
Aw, thank you! Slot confirmed =D
Send as you go along if it's easier for you - I'll accept as I can.

@CursedKaze @/Narelle
Just wanted to let you both know that while I'll try and get them done tonight, some Life Stuff has happened recently and it may take until the end of the weekend.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus Sounds good! I'll get my current batch leveled and sent then grab the last couple I'll need to hit the level total.

And no rush at all, I hadn't expected you to have it done today anyways, that's a faster turnover than I realized you'd have. ^^;;
Life comes first, take all the time you need!
@Vendrus Sounds good! I'll get my current batch leveled and sent then grab the last couple I'll need to hit the level total.

And no rush at all, I hadn't expected you to have it done today anyways, that's a faster turnover than I realized you'd have. ^^;;
Life comes first, take all the time you need!
skincent-sig-ad-1.gifnoct-hatchling-fireblast-sig-sized-Phausis.png
@egwu [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294172544595132416/515594379801395208/bacu.png[/img] i hope this is fine with you! i didnt draw the crest in because i couldnt make it look right with the kelpie mane, but just give me a ping if youd like it in regardless! ^^; i hope i made her look shy enough. wonderful lore, by the way.
@egwu
bacu.png
i hope this is fine with you! i didnt draw the crest in because i couldnt make it look right with the kelpie mane, but just give me a ping if youd like it in regardless! ^^; i hope i made her look shy enough. wonderful lore, by the way.
JAufpfb.gif
@Braixen
She's absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!
@Braixen
She's absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!
DmRdZYl.png
im happy you like it! <3 @Sharkra [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294172544595132416/515999622020333568/snipsnip.png[/img] i hope its fine with you! do tell me if you want any changes / redraws. ^^ [s]how is she holding that cup?[/s]
im happy you like it! <3

@Sharkra
snipsnip.png
i hope its fine with you! do tell me if you want any changes / redraws. ^^ how is she holding that cup?
JAufpfb.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12