Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Macchi's *Aesthetic* tm busts
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
[center]@furo [img]https://i.imgur.com/O3mHatA.png[/img] this was a lot of fun! sorry for the long wait.[/center]
@furo

O3mHatA.png

this was a lot of fun! sorry for the long wait.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
1. im alive!!! nearly fell off the face of the earth there cause of school.
2. im broke!!! also cause of school.

but guess What yall i finally switched to a not-sucky computer for my art so im feeling motivated again. one slot open. and it may take a while to get done, two or three weeks?

thank you eternally for your support <3

@Leafstar17 @perifinite @silvereternia @Dragonwarrior333 @sarimvnok @CanisMajoris @sojubean @LambOL0g @Electtonic @Roheryn @Disillusionist @glitchyoddy @Orbitz @Kiragu @ilios @Despairing @PopatoPips @amillionzeros @SoulLugia11 @Blackberrydown @After @BoggyMcBogface @Autumnbird @Idyll @Enoch @Eiyora @Extormus @Driamatic @Foxe @Xenomorph @XiaoFei @sneekiblin @Caprineki @Virabelasan @nilah @StygianForm @Rookie @Birbnerd @MahuruRaji @JustaPaperTiger @croix @playerpichu @crowbot @Wolfkai @CowChop @Vulpess @Potari @Andraya @ChaoticCalamity @SoukokuCanon @Aterna @Zhukov @Curio @TheOncomingStorm @Sensual @ItsThatNarwhal @lovebite @torture @Farvel @Mako @Grunty @Mangusto @lemecrazy @Vrachos @MissFrills @dandyfrau @Jaderannosaurus @remnio @Saern @Minx @Jupiteru @prehistory @Alarkota @Aeropawsta @furo @lightningpelt @Solistare @StarJumper @Riice @Selfishly @Kinged @VixenKai @padfoot6 @sunnydaysss @Lonelylittlefox @moiseaux @kyrin18 @Naegiri @ladylilitu @Parkakid @Weavile @Ratvork @Romiress @ShadowChanger @junu @peachypeachy @Jaypaw @Ririterasu @flowerpower12345 @SpaceRamen @pitohui
1. im alive!!! nearly fell off the face of the earth there cause of school.
2. im broke!!! also cause of school.

but guess What yall i finally switched to a not-sucky computer for my art so im feeling motivated again. one slot open. and it may take a while to get done, two or three weeks?

thank you eternally for your support <3

@Leafstar17 @perifinite @silvereternia @Dragonwarrior333 @sarimvnok @CanisMajoris @sojubean @LambOL0g @Electtonic @Roheryn @Disillusionist @glitchyoddy @Orbitz @Kiragu @ilios @Despairing @PopatoPips @amillionzeros @SoulLugia11 @Blackberrydown @After @BoggyMcBogface @Autumnbird @Idyll @Enoch @Eiyora @Extormus @Driamatic @Foxe @Xenomorph @XiaoFei @sneekiblin @Caprineki @Virabelasan @nilah @StygianForm @Rookie @Birbnerd @MahuruRaji @JustaPaperTiger @croix @playerpichu @crowbot @Wolfkai @CowChop @Vulpess @Potari @Andraya @ChaoticCalamity @SoukokuCanon @Aterna @Zhukov @Curio @TheOncomingStorm @Sensual @ItsThatNarwhal @lovebite @torture @Farvel @Mako @Grunty @Mangusto @lemecrazy @Vrachos @MissFrills @dandyfrau @Jaderannosaurus @remnio @Saern @Minx @Jupiteru @prehistory @Alarkota @Aeropawsta @furo @lightningpelt @Solistare @StarJumper @Riice @Selfishly @Kinged @VixenKai @padfoot6 @sunnydaysss @Lonelylittlefox @moiseaux @kyrin18 @Naegiri @ladylilitu @Parkakid @Weavile @Ratvork @Romiress @ShadowChanger @junu @peachypeachy @Jaypaw @Ririterasu @flowerpower12345 @SpaceRamen @pitohui
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi ahhhhhhhhh can i grab.......slot

im glad youre back and better! less so for broke
@Macchi ahhhhhhhhh can i grab.......slot

im glad youre back and better! less so for broke
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@crowbot oui oui TvT
@crowbot oui oui TvT
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi :D nice aaaa, would you be willing to do her? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=385467&tab=dragon&did=53603895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=18061&skin=0&apparel=31988,26866,31429,31007,31994,19042,31993&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
@Macchi
:D nice aaaa, would you be willing to do her?

scry?sdid=18061&skin=0&apparel=31988,26866,31429,31007,31994,19042,31993&xt=dressing.png
@crowbot i can do that :o anything specific you want for her?
@crowbot i can do that :o anything specific you want for her?
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi umm glowy/wastelandy themes? i've got some pinterest boards here and here which fit the world if they'd help :o
@Macchi umm glowy/wastelandy themes? i've got some pinterest boards here and here which fit the world if they'd help :o
oh man missed the slot ;w;
but im glad to see you back!!
oh man missed the slot ;w;
but im glad to see you back!!
@crowbot ok ;u; you can send payment~
@crowbot ok ;u; you can send payment~
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest