Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moon Tea Art Shop [hiatus] Whoops!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54
@Saeliras No need to pay extra for the accent, I'll start up when I can!
@Saeliras No need to pay extra for the accent, I'll start up when I can!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Caecilius Could I please be added to your pinglist [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]. I'll come back soon if you're open for orders I'm just waiting on two pieces to see how much I have to spend c:
@Caecilius Could I please be added to your pinglist . I'll come back soon if you're open for orders I'm just waiting on two pieces to see how much I have to spend c:
oxstpLj.png
@Praedyth Sure thing!Orders are open so come back when you wish
@Praedyth Sure thing!Orders are open so come back when you wish
(This is a cropped post bc the dragon who was here has been exalted! :0)
(This is a cropped post bc the dragon who was here has been exalted! :0)
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Watercolour Keeping natural skin/hair is vary much doable, do not worry. Same thing with the harpy part. Thank you for returning and I'll be starting up as soon as I can!
@Watercolour Keeping natural skin/hair is vary much doable, do not worry. Same thing with the harpy part. Thank you for returning and I'll be starting up as soon as I can!
@@Caecilius Hello again! I loved your first piece, so I'm back for more! [emoji=heart size=1] Dragon(s) Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50341904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503420/50341904_350.png[/img] [/url] Style: Pixel 1 Pixel/Cute: Apparel [item=Bloodsong Starsik Shawl] Pose Description: Standing up, wings folded at her sides, tail wrapped around her feet and neck arched in a proud manner. (showing off like a dressage horse) Payment Method: Gems Any Extra Information: Her shawl to more match her wine glimmer? And can just the gold claws on her feet and wings be included from her accent.
@@Caecilius Hello again! I loved your first piece, so I'm back for more!

Dragon(s) Image:
50341904_350.png

Style: Pixel 1
Pixel/Cute: Apparel

Pose Description: Standing up, wings folded at her sides, tail wrapped around her feet and neck arched in a proud manner. (showing off like a dressage horse)
Payment Method: Gems
Any Extra Information: Her shawl to more match her wine glimmer? And can just the gold claws on her feet and wings be included from her accent.
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@Saeliras Alrighty! Thank you for returning, I am glad that you liked your first so much! I'll start up on her when I can
@Saeliras Alrighty! Thank you for returning, I am glad that you liked your first so much! I'll start up on her when I can
@Caecilius Hello! Would it be alright if I ordered art of this guy again? I really liked the piece you did; if you'd rather do someone else, I could link a different character. Dragon(s) Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45162276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451623/45162276_350.png[/img] [/url] Style: gijinka Gijinka: bust Pose Description: up to you Payment Method: gmes + treasure Any Extra Information: refs are [url=https://toyhou.se/3933328.bruno-leone]here[/url]
@Caecilius
Hello! Would it be alright if I ordered art of this guy again? I really liked the piece you did; if you'd rather do someone else, I could link a different character.

Dragon(s) Image:
45162276_350.png

Style: gijinka
Gijinka: bust
Pose Description: up to you
Payment Method: gmes + treasure
Any Extra Information: refs are here
9.jpg
@Mazurkas Of course I can make another of him! I'll start up when I can
@Mazurkas Of course I can make another of him! I'll start up when I can
@Keyina @Saraceaser @Kelpoyo @Mazurkas @Marrigan @nilah @maocifer @51DaysLeft @los @ArcticEira @amillionzeros @Jeana @Cerelin @Korwa @Fletcher @TheEpicRedGal @Spadefish @Arbokobra @Omnidraconia @uhhhyeah22 @Nyctea @Korwa @crowbot @Kaial @scolopendromorph @Watercolour @Praedyth

Apologies, I am taking another hiatus, hopefully shorter than the last, due to health. If anyone wants to be taken off the ping list, please do let me know. Thank you all so much and I hope that everyone has a great day.
@Keyina @Saraceaser @Kelpoyo @Mazurkas @Marrigan @nilah @maocifer @51DaysLeft @los @ArcticEira @amillionzeros @Jeana @Cerelin @Korwa @Fletcher @TheEpicRedGal @Spadefish @Arbokobra @Omnidraconia @uhhhyeah22 @Nyctea @Korwa @crowbot @Kaial @scolopendromorph @Watercolour @Praedyth

Apologies, I am taking another hiatus, hopefully shorter than the last, due to health. If anyone wants to be taken off the ping list, please do let me know. Thank you all so much and I hope that everyone has a great day.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54