Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ro's Commission Lab
1 2
[center][size=6][color=darkcyan][b]Ro's Commission Lab[/b][/color][/size] [color=red][b]09/01/19[/b] - ACTUALLY DOING THE THING[/color=red] [size=4][Status: [b]FULL[/b]][/size] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KYLkOlWe3q3sPTL_7V-qeJB6X3nz-WgPMZWPR5kOs14/edit#gid=1945782522][Pinglist Open][/url][/b] Hello, welcome to my shop! This will be a little different to my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1477231][b]regular commissions[/b][/url]; I'll be experimenting with styles, techniques and other stuff, and hope to create some unique and interesting pieces for you guys! [b]-Price-[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2549796/1#post_35847426][b]-Examples-[/b][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2549796/1#post_35847430][b]-Orders, Form, and Pinglists-[/b][/url] [size=4][b]How it Works[/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]Pieces will be charged on a [u]fixed half-hourly rate of $5[/u] (or FR equivalent). [*]It will be a "[u]Pay What You Want[/u]" system: how much you pay will determine how long I work on the piece, and will dictate how detailed it will be. [*]There is no set style or type to choose from; everything will be "[u]artist's choice[/u]", so I'll have most of the control over how the piece will look in the end, save for minor suggestions such as overall mood or possible colour schemes.[/LIST] [center][quote][size=4][b]Price[/b][/size] [size=5][b]$5 | 500g | 500kt per [u]30 minutes[/u][/b][/size] Simply put, if you pay for example, $10, I'll work for 1 hour. $25 I'll work for 2.5 hours. $7.50 I'll work for 45 minutes, and so on. No minimum, but don't expect a masterpiece in a couple of minutes! One piece per person max. (for now!) Payments must me sent upfront and only after I have confirmed your order. [size=5][color=red][u][b]The first 3 slots will be a trial run, and will cost HALF the normal price![/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4]So [b]$2.50 | 250g | 250kt[/b][/size] [/quote] ----- [b]But, Why?[/b] You might be wondering why I'm offering this format for commissions when I already have an established art shop with plenty of options. I'm at the point where I really want to try new things with my art, and I feel like some of the best art is created when there's no pressure to conform to some pre-established expectation. I love my regular shop, but sometimes I just want to break out of the constraints I set myself and be able to go with the flow of a piece, which is why I created this shop! I priced these much lower than my regular commissions, since it's all experimental and no-one knows what to expect until it's finished (including me)! I don't offer backgrounds or things like that in my regular shop, but I'd love to try some here, depending on how much time I have to work with! [size=2][i]Also, I promise you that I will [u]never[/u] give back something that looks out-right terrible! I'm not expecting anything to turn out terribly, of course, but I'll completely redo something from the beginning if I think it's not worth what someone has paid. [u]You have my word on that![/u] This does go for my regular commissions as well.[/i] I'll be keeping track of time using [url=http://neilblr.com/post/58757345346]this beautiful thing[/url], which only records my time spent in an art program, and stops taking time if I'm idle for over 10 seconds as well![/size]
Ro's Commission Lab

09/01/19 - ACTUALLY DOING THE THING

[Status: FULL]
[Pinglist Open]

Hello, welcome to my shop!
This will be a little different to my regular commissions; I'll be experimenting with styles, techniques and other stuff, and hope to create some unique and interesting pieces for you guys!

-Price-
-Examples-
-Orders, Form, and Pinglists-

How it Works
  • Pieces will be charged on a fixed half-hourly rate of $5 (or FR equivalent).
  • It will be a "Pay What You Want" system: how much you pay will determine how long I work on the piece, and will dictate how detailed it will be.
  • There is no set style or type to choose from; everything will be "artist's choice", so I'll have most of the control over how the piece will look in the end, save for minor suggestions such as overall mood or possible colour schemes.

Quote:
Price

$5 | 500g | 500kt per 30 minutes

Simply put, if you pay for example, $10, I'll work for 1 hour. $25 I'll work for 2.5 hours. $7.50 I'll work for 45 minutes, and so on. No minimum, but don't expect a masterpiece in a couple of minutes!

One piece per person max. (for now!)
Payments must me sent upfront and only after I have confirmed your order.

The first 3 slots will be a trial run, and will cost
HALF the normal price!

So $2.50 | 250g | 250kt

But, Why?
You might be wondering why I'm offering this format for commissions when I already have an established art shop with plenty of options. I'm at the point where I really want to try new things with my art, and I feel like some of the best art is created when there's no pressure to conform to some pre-established expectation. I love my regular shop, but sometimes I just want to break out of the constraints I set myself and be able to go with the flow of a piece, which is why I created this shop!
I priced these much lower than my regular commissions, since it's all experimental and no-one knows what to expect until it's finished (including me)! I don't offer backgrounds or things like that in my regular shop, but I'd love to try some here, depending on how much time I have to work with!

Also, I promise you that I will never give back something that looks out-right terrible! I'm not expecting anything to turn out terribly, of course, but I'll completely redo something from the beginning if I think it's not worth what someone has paid. You have my word on that! This does go for my regular commissions as well.

I'll be keeping track of time using this beautiful thing, which only records my time spent in an art program, and stops taking time if I'm idle for over 10 seconds as well!
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
[center][size=2][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2549796/1#post_2549796]Back to Top[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2549796/1#post_2549796]Prices[/url] | Examples | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2549796/1#post_35847430]Orders, Forms and Pinglists[/url][/b][/size] [size=6][b]Examples[/b][/size] [url=https://www.roseiffertanimation.co.uk/gallery][b]My Website[/b][/url] [url=https://www.instagram.com/avianannihilator/][b]My Instagram[/b][/url] [size=2](Contains dolls - don't click if they creep you out)[/size] I'll draw pretty much anything (as long as it's not super inappropriate), though humans/humanoids are my speciality! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3ab6/f/2018/004/a/2/sketch_examples_by_avianannihilator-dbywriy.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b3f2/f/2018/004/4/6/coloured_sketch_examples_by_avianannihilator-dbywsu7.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4999/f/2018/004/9/9/lined_shaded_examples_by_avianannihilator-dbywu0j.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5f7c/f/2018/004/2/f/painted_examples_by_avianannihilator-dbywx2g.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/223e/f/2018/004/c/6/watercolour_chibi_examples_by_avianannihilator-dbywvdb.png[/img]

Prices | Examples | Orders, Forms and Pinglists

Examples

My Website

My Instagram
(Contains dolls - don't click if they creep you out)

I'll draw pretty much anything (as long as it's not super inappropriate), though humans/humanoids are my speciality!

sketch_examples_by_avianannihilator-dbywriy.pngcoloured_sketch_examples_by_avianannihilator-dbywsu7.pnglined_shaded_examples_by_avianannihilator-dbywu0j.pngpainted_examples_by_avianannihilator-dbywx2g.pngwatercolour_chibi_examples_by_avianannihilator-dbywvdb.png
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
[center][size=2][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2549796/1#post_2549796]Back to Top[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2549796/1#post_2549796]Prices[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2549796/1#post_35847426]Examples[/url] | Orders, Forms and Pinglists[/b][/size] [size=5][b]Order Form[/b][/size][/center] [code][b]Character Ref(s):[/b] All formats accepted [b]Personality/Traits:[/b] To help depict the character(s) better [b]Other:[/b] Any additional info, or suggestions such as mood, colour scheme etc [b]Payment:[/b] Payment type ($/g/t) and amount [b]Time:[/b] Time the payment is equivalent to[/code] [center][quote][size=5][b]Slots[/b][/size] 1. [s][b]Exeidur[/b] - 5 hours (paid)[/s] [b]DONE![/b] 2. [b]Nanabbi[/b] - 10 hours (paid) 3. [b]Phaerie[/b] (paid) [/quote] [quote][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KYLkOlWe3q3sPTL_7V-qeJB6X3nz-WgPMZWPR5kOs14/edit#gid=1945782522][b]SELF EDITABLE PINGLIST HERE[/b][/url][/size] Feel free to add/remove yourself! [/quote]

Prices | Examples | Orders, Forms and Pinglists

Order Form
Code:
[b]Character Ref(s):[/b] All formats accepted [b]Personality/Traits:[/b] To help depict the character(s) better [b]Other:[/b] Any additional info, or suggestions such as mood, colour scheme etc [b]Payment:[/b] Payment type ($/g/t) and amount [b]Time:[/b] Time the payment is equivalent to

Quote:
Slots

1. Exeidur - 5 hours (paid) DONE!
2. Nanabbi - 10 hours (paid)
3. Phaerie (paid)

Quote:
Pinglist

SELF EDITABLE PINGLIST HERE

Feel free to add/remove yourself!
Ro's Commission Lab
GRAND OPENING!

Hello everyone! Long, long time no see! I'm sorry it's been such a long time since I last did any commissions; I've been super busy over the past year with moving house, starting a new job, and any art stuff I've been doing on FR has beed focused on making adopts.

SO without further ado, I'd like to introduce you all to my shop! I'm super excited, as I've been wanting to do something like this for a while. This doesn't mean my old shop is discontinued though, I'll be reopening it some time, but for now I'd like to focus on this!

What Is This?
The first post should explain everything, but feel free to shoot me a message if there's something you don't understand!

Psst! There is a 50% discount for the first 3 people!

Gonna throw a ping to everyone who's on the pinglist for my old shop, but unless you put yourself on this shop's pinglist it'll be the only time you get pinged for this shop. The pinglist is now self-editing too, so you can add or remove yourself to any list you want!

@AardRinn @Antideriv @Anubiis @Arazamatazza @Asgard @AsgoreDreemurr @Ashenhartkrie @BaraBear @bergentruckung @Bewildebeest @BlueDusk @BritishDinosaur @bryna @burningskies @CaptainCrackers @Catmints @Celes @CeruleanBlue @Chautauquan @ChildofMyth @chronoimp @Cila @ClearBright @Corvani @Darkdragonfiend @Dela @DuskFox @Ecaflip @Electric @EmmaFrost @Enoch @Eteindre @Eulerian @Exeidur @FailCat13 @FallingStar275 @flamyfox @Fujo @Gem4567 @hakuryu @haxure @jabby @Johan @Juyoung @Kael @Kaelum @KaineRallis @KenmilltoSky @keraunic @Kiralia @KuraikoDesu @LegHorse @leyline @lightningpelt @LittleGhosts @Llilii @lucidcoyote @lunibear @Mature @melorious @mewiyev @minyoongi @Mishakiara @Nanabbi @Narcisco @Neintails @nemodave @Niharike @NinjaPoulet @Niverdia @Phosphorylase @pibolar @PJade @pokeballssohard @Rusalka @selenomancy @Serpenrosa @She4Wolf @Silurian @Strauss @Superwholocked10 @Tabris @theoncomingstorm @tiramosu @toostupidtocare @Vovina @Wadanohara @WallyPalmer @Warden @XVIII
Ro's Commission Lab
GRAND OPENING!

Hello everyone! Long, long time no see! I'm sorry it's been such a long time since I last did any commissions; I've been super busy over the past year with moving house, starting a new job, and any art stuff I've been doing on FR has beed focused on making adopts.

SO without further ado, I'd like to introduce you all to my shop! I'm super excited, as I've been wanting to do something like this for a while. This doesn't mean my old shop is discontinued though, I'll be reopening it some time, but for now I'd like to focus on this!

What Is This?
The first post should explain everything, but feel free to shoot me a message if there's something you don't understand!

Psst! There is a 50% discount for the first 3 people!

Gonna throw a ping to everyone who's on the pinglist for my old shop, but unless you put yourself on this shop's pinglist it'll be the only time you get pinged for this shop. The pinglist is now self-editing too, so you can add or remove yourself to any list you want!

@AardRinn @Antideriv @Anubiis @Arazamatazza @Asgard @AsgoreDreemurr @Ashenhartkrie @BaraBear @bergentruckung @Bewildebeest @BlueDusk @BritishDinosaur @bryna @burningskies @CaptainCrackers @Catmints @Celes @CeruleanBlue @Chautauquan @ChildofMyth @chronoimp @Cila @ClearBright @Corvani @Darkdragonfiend @Dela @DuskFox @Ecaflip @Electric @EmmaFrost @Enoch @Eteindre @Eulerian @Exeidur @FailCat13 @FallingStar275 @flamyfox @Fujo @Gem4567 @hakuryu @haxure @jabby @Johan @Juyoung @Kael @Kaelum @KaineRallis @KenmilltoSky @keraunic @Kiralia @KuraikoDesu @LegHorse @leyline @lightningpelt @LittleGhosts @Llilii @lucidcoyote @lunibear @Mature @melorious @mewiyev @minyoongi @Mishakiara @Nanabbi @Narcisco @Neintails @nemodave @Niharike @NinjaPoulet @Niverdia @Phosphorylase @pibolar @PJade @pokeballssohard @Rusalka @selenomancy @Serpenrosa @She4Wolf @Silurian @Strauss @Superwholocked10 @Tabris @theoncomingstorm @tiramosu @toostupidtocare @Vovina @Wadanohara @WallyPalmer @Warden @XVIII
@avianAnnihilator

Oh my goodness, how awesome to see you opening up shop again! :D I really like the idea of this shop, and I want to order from you again... But I would like to have the order be of a character that you like :> So would you like picking one from my TH?

If not, I can just fill in a form like normal ^^

EDIT: In case you don't feel comfortable picking one, I've already filled in a form for a girl of mine. But you can still switch to another if you like another character better!

FORM
Character Ref(s): Danyarai's TH & Danyarai's dragon page

Personality/Traits: She's a soft-spoken shape-shifter, who can change from her dragon form into a humanoid woman. She is bit on the shy side, she is never afraid of sharing her passion: dancing. She is a big fan of gold and other pretty things (sparkly silk fabrics). And I don't really have more info on her!

Other: I'd love it if I could get something dynamic (seeing her dancing), or a more detailed head-shot. You're free to slightly redesign her look as well!

Payment: 2500G

Time: 5 hours with the discount, I believe :>
@avianAnnihilator

Oh my goodness, how awesome to see you opening up shop again! :D I really like the idea of this shop, and I want to order from you again... But I would like to have the order be of a character that you like :> So would you like picking one from my TH?

If not, I can just fill in a form like normal ^^

EDIT: In case you don't feel comfortable picking one, I've already filled in a form for a girl of mine. But you can still switch to another if you like another character better!

FORM
Character Ref(s): Danyarai's TH & Danyarai's dragon page

Personality/Traits: She's a soft-spoken shape-shifter, who can change from her dragon form into a humanoid woman. She is bit on the shy side, she is never afraid of sharing her passion: dancing. She is a big fan of gold and other pretty things (sparkly silk fabrics). And I don't really have more info on her!

Other: I'd love it if I could get something dynamic (seeing her dancing), or a more detailed head-shot. You're free to slightly redesign her look as well!

Payment: 2500G

Time: 5 hours with the discount, I believe :>
I would like to claim a slot! I'll fill it in a bit *w*

Edit:

Character Ref(s): You can pick one or more from here. Whoever you like
Personality/Traits: Each of them have a short description above or under their references.
Other: I would prefer not to have a chibi, but I am fine with the lack of color, as in one or more sketches etc. So do whatever you want.
Payment: 5000 gems
Time: 5 hours I think.
I would like to claim a slot! I'll fill it in a bit *w*

Edit:

Character Ref(s): You can pick one or more from here. Whoever you like
Personality/Traits: Each of them have a short description above or under their references.
Other: I would prefer not to have a chibi, but I am fine with the lack of color, as in one or more sketches etc. So do whatever you want.
Payment: 5000 gems
Time: 5 hours I think.
db300461106dc103d964c75cec705544a0633750.png
Slot please!

Before I fill out, can a commish have multiple characters? No worries if not. I love your style a lot so finding it hard to just think of one thing haha.

Character Ref(s): All formats accepted
Personality/Traits: To help depict the character(s) better
Other: Any additional info, or suggestions such as mood, colour scheme etc
Payment: Gems - 2500 - 5000
Time: I guess that is 5 hours to 10 hours, I will pay
Slot please!

Before I fill out, can a commish have multiple characters? No worries if not. I love your style a lot so finding it hard to just think of one thing haha.

Character Ref(s): All formats accepted
Personality/Traits: To help depict the character(s) better
Other: Any additional info, or suggestions such as mood, colour scheme etc
Payment: Gems - 2500 - 5000
Time: I guess that is 5 hours to 10 hours, I will pay
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
@Exeidur Hello again! Great to see you ^v^ I actually really like the character you chose, she has a lot of potential for a flowy and dynamic piece (like you said), so I think she'd be really fun to start off with! Send the gems whenever you're ready!

---

@Nanabbi Sure, you have a slot! EDIT: Just saw you updated your form - I'll get back to you in another post!

---

@Phaerie Yes, it can contain multiple characters! Just keep in mind that the more characters there are, the less detail I can put in to each (depending on the allotted time, of course). And thank you! c:
@Exeidur Hello again! Great to see you ^v^ I actually really like the character you chose, she has a lot of potential for a flowy and dynamic piece (like you said), so I think she'd be really fun to start off with! Send the gems whenever you're ready!

---

@Nanabbi Sure, you have a slot! EDIT: Just saw you updated your form - I'll get back to you in another post!

---

@Phaerie Yes, it can contain multiple characters! Just keep in mind that the more characters there are, the less detail I can put in to each (depending on the allotted time, of course). And thank you! c:
@avianAnnihilator

Awesome, I'm glad you like her! :D I'll be sending over payment right away ^^
@avianAnnihilator

Awesome, I'm glad you like her! :D I'll be sending over payment right away ^^
@Nanabbi Hello again! I choose Teodoro! (I have a weakness to white hair ^^; )

Also, with the discount, the 5000g will mean I'll work for 10 hours not 5, so feel free to adjust your payment or leave it as-is depending on what you're after!
@Nanabbi Hello again! I choose Teodoro! (I have a weakness to white hair ^^; )

Also, with the discount, the 5000g will mean I'll work for 10 hours not 5, so feel free to adjust your payment or leave it as-is depending on what you're after!
1 2