Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blue's Writing Store [Lair reviews OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][color=#4285ff][size=7]Welcome to Blue's Writing Store![/size][/color] [color=#0000ff][size=5]Having trouble typing up the histories of your dragons? Want some broodingly penned prose? Know what to say and just don't know how to say it? You're in luck![/size][/color] [color=#480aff][size=6][b]OPEN[/b]/[s]CLOSED[/s][/size][/color] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45599186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455992/45599186_350.png[/img] [/url] [columns] [item=Used Cartography Ink] [item=Long Form Poetry] [item=Empty Inkwell] [nextcol] [center]I'm Blue! I rather like writing, so I've set up a shop so I can better share my work with others! I'm in school and have poor executive function, so orders may take a bit, but if I take more than 30 days your order gets a 50% discount! [b]Please do not ping me, I am subbed! Please also add a link to this shop when displaying![/b] [b]Prices:[/b] If all creative liberty is given to me: Short (limerick, haiku, 5 sentences of lore): 15kt/15g Medium (more than 10 lines of poetry, 6-15 sentences of lore):40tk/40g Long (more than 25 lines of poetry, 15-30 sentences of lore): 75kt/75g Custom (longer than 25 lines/30 sentences, does not fit in other categories): 60kt/60g+ If you provide material for me to write about: -2500t/3g for short, -10kt/10g medium, -15kt/15g long, -15kt/15g custom If there are especially difficult parameters that I must follow*: +5kt/5g short, +10kt/10g medium, +20kt/20g long, +20kt/20g custom *Ex. if I must use a specific, uncommon word; if a piece of lore has very specific plot details [/columns] [columns] [b]Examples:[/b] [i]Two souls, intertwined We found each other before Lost, then found once more[/i] ~ [i]I am but a sculpture Made of diamonds, made of ice I am but a sculpture Made of diamonds, made of broken glass Each piece cut and polished To a shine I do not speak Unless asked a question I only see And hear And smell, and taste, and feel I rarely move I am on display From my window pane All can see the girl Made of winter wind[/i] [nextcol] [i]He looked at me. He looked at me intently. Openly. As if he was waiting for some action to be made. And so I acted. I stood up. I stood up. I took three, Careful, Purposeful, Pointed, Steps. Then I Fell.[/i][nextcol] [right] [item=Puzzling Runic Textscroll] [item=Book of Urban Legends] [item=Historical Text] [item=Weirdly-Written Textscroll] [/right][/columns]
Welcome to Blue's Writing Store!
Having trouble typing up the histories of your dragons? Want some broodingly penned prose? Know what to say and just don't know how to say it? You're in luck!
OPEN/CLOSED

45599186_350.png
Used Cartography Ink
Long Form Poetry
Empty Inkwell
I'm Blue! I rather like writing, so I've set up a shop so I can better share my work with others! I'm in school and have poor executive function, so orders may take a bit, but if I take more than 30 days your order gets a 50% discount! Please do not ping me, I am subbed! Please also add a link to this shop when displaying!

Prices:

If all creative liberty is given to me:
Short (limerick, haiku, 5 sentences of lore): 15kt/15g
Medium (more than 10 lines of poetry, 6-15 sentences of lore):40tk/40g
Long (more than 25 lines of poetry, 15-30 sentences of lore): 75kt/75g
Custom (longer than 25 lines/30 sentences, does not fit in other categories): 60kt/60g+

If you provide material for me to write about:
-2500t/3g for short, -10kt/10g medium, -15kt/15g long, -15kt/15g custom

If there are especially difficult parameters that I must follow*:
+5kt/5g short, +10kt/10g medium, +20kt/20g long, +20kt/20g custom

*Ex. if I must use a specific, uncommon word; if a piece of lore has very specific plot details
Examples:

Two souls, intertwined
We found each other before
Lost, then found once more

~

I am but a sculpture
Made of diamonds, made of ice
I am but a sculpture
Made of diamonds, made of broken glass
Each piece cut and polished
To a shine

I do not speak
Unless asked a question
I only see
And hear
And smell, and taste, and feel

I rarely move
I am on display
From my window pane
All can see the girl
Made of winter wind

He looked at me.
He looked at me intently.
Openly.
As if he was waiting for some action to be made.
And so I acted.

I stood up.
I stood up.
I took three,
Careful,
Purposeful,
Pointed,
Steps.

Then
I
Fell.
Puzzling Runic Textscroll
Book of Urban Legends
Historical Text
Weirdly-Written Textscroll
hiAG4tw.pngbIGV3ms.pngMIrYqde.png
Credit to TheMythrill for the banners
[quote name="Order Form"] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Details of order:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure/Gems [b]Is it ok if I use your piece as an example?[/b] [/quote] [center] [b]Slots:[/b] [list=1] [*]Juulika [*] [*] [/list] [/center] Pinglist:
Order Form wrote:
Username:
Details of order:
Payment method: Treasure/Gems
Is it ok if I use your piece as an example?
Slots:
  1. Juulika
Pinglist:
Lair Reviews!
Pay me and I'll cry over how pretty your dragons are!

Prices:
3 dragons: 60kt/60g
5 dragons: 90kt/90g
Include clan info: +10kt/10g
Each specific dragon adds 20kt/20g
Lair Reviews!
Pay me and I'll cry over how pretty your dragons are!

Prices:
3 dragons: 60kt/60g
5 dragons: 90kt/90g
Include clan info: +10kt/10g
Each specific dragon adds 20kt/20g
Art Exchange/alternate forms of payment
I generally prefer treasure or gems, but I will usually also accept art as payment! If you'd like to exchange art instead of treasure, gems, or other items I've specified, please send some example art/a general list of what you can do in place of the treasure/gems part of the order form!

Items I will accept as payment
All eggs, genes, festival items. Food is greatly needed, specifically seafood. Chests of the Iron or Gilded variety are welcome. Most apparel/skins are accepted as well.

Accepting:
no alternate payment | art only | items only | art and items
Art Exchange/alternate forms of payment
I generally prefer treasure or gems, but I will usually also accept art as payment! If you'd like to exchange art instead of treasure, gems, or other items I've specified, please send some example art/a general list of what you can do in place of the treasure/gems part of the order form!

Items I will accept as payment
All eggs, genes, festival items. Food is greatly needed, specifically seafood. Chests of the Iron or Gilded variety are welcome. Most apparel/skins are accepted as well.

Accepting:
no alternate payment | art only | items only | art and items
res.
res.
@TinyGayTiefling Username: girlgirlDragon Details of order: medium, either poetry or lore is fine, full creative liberty i have no ideas [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44807776] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448078/44807776_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment method: Gems (i know this one is free but im gonna give u money anyway) Is it ok if I use your piece as an example?: yes ofc!
@TinyGayTiefling

Username: girlgirlDragon
Details of order: medium, either poetry or lore is fine, full creative liberty i have no ideas

44807776_350.png

Payment method: Gems (i know this one is free but im gonna give u money anyway)
Is it ok if I use your piece as an example?: yes ofc!
mISblcI.gif BiHQB8U.png doozi - she/they
BiHQB8U.png lore thread (old) - adopts - fr tumblr
BiHQB8U.png くコ:彡*:・゚✧*・゚
@girlgirlDragon
That'll be 40 gems then fdsfksdjdfs

hfdsjfds thank you,,,
@girlgirlDragon
That'll be 40 gems then fdsfksdjdfs

hfdsjfds thank you,,,
@girlgirlDragon

Long ago, I saw the world
In all it's terrible beauty
Long ago, I grew tired
Of seeing the world
Through only one gaze.

I closed my eyes to the materials of mortals
Arcane lines flew past my soul
I entered the world of untamed magic.

I am long past my days of power
Adventure interests me not
I tell my story through the eyes of my family.

I once was blind
Now I see.

~~~~

If there's any changes you'd like made, pm me please!
@girlgirlDragon

Long ago, I saw the world
In all it's terrible beauty
Long ago, I grew tired
Of seeing the world
Through only one gaze.

I closed my eyes to the materials of mortals
Arcane lines flew past my soul
I entered the world of untamed magic.

I am long past my days of power
Adventure interests me not
I tell my story through the eyes of my family.

I once was blind
Now I see.

~~~~

If there's any changes you'd like made, pm me please!
>:00!!! THANK U SO MUCH I LOVE IT!!
>:00!!! THANK U SO MUCH I LOVE IT!!
mISblcI.gif BiHQB8U.png doozi - she/they
BiHQB8U.png lore thread (old) - adopts - fr tumblr
BiHQB8U.png くコ:彡*:・゚✧*・゚
@TinyGayTiefling
Could I get a lair review :o?
Username: Xylin
Details of order: Lair review ( i love dragon compliments,,) just on my overall theme/aesthetic/outfits. It can be whatever 5 dragons strike you the most! :> My permas end at Michael
Payment method: Treasure/Gems 20kt
Is it ok if I use your piece as an example?: Sure!
@TinyGayTiefling
Could I get a lair review :o?
Username: Xylin
Details of order: Lair review ( i love dragon compliments,,) just on my overall theme/aesthetic/outfits. It can be whatever 5 dragons strike you the most! :> My permas end at Michael
Payment method: Treasure/Gems 20kt
Is it ok if I use your piece as an example?: Sure!
new-sig.png
1 2 3 4 5