Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@artemiswanderer
Ahhh, I love it so much! Definitely worth the wait. Thank you so much!
@artemiswanderer
Ahhh, I love it so much! Definitely worth the wait. Thank you so much!
x0dMTPw.png
@DiesIrae You're welcome and thank you!! [emoji=guardian laughing] Glad you like it!
@DiesIrae You're welcome and thank you!! Glad you like it!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44211971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442120/44211971_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Glitch #44211971 [b]Theme:[/b] I don't really have a ton of ideas for this guy. I want him to be spooky, maybe a ghost or some kind of entity. As his name implies, he kinda reminds me of an old glitchy computer or an error screen? You're really free to do whatever you want with him. :') [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] 10 [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] Preferably no baldwin or swipp. Some gem apparel is fine, but most of the outfit should be nice to obtain. [b]Service:[/b] All in one [b]Anything else:[/b] I'm not sure! Feel free to ask if you have any questions. ;v; [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39485957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394860/39485957_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Lucian #39485957 [b]Theme:[/b] This is my sweet ice prince! Not much on him other than he has a gentle personality and he can be a bit quiet. Complete angel though. <3 [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] 10 [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] Preferably no baldwin or swipp. Some gem apparel is fine, but most of the outfit should be nice to obtain. [b]Service:[/b] All in one [b]Anything else:[/b] I'm not sure! Feel free to ask if you have any questions. ;v;
Dragon Picture/Link:
44211971_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Glitch #44211971
Theme: I don't really have a ton of ideas for this guy. I want him to be spooky, maybe a ghost or some kind of entity. As his name implies, he kinda reminds me of an old glitchy computer or an error screen? You're really free to do whatever you want with him. :')
Number of apparel slots: 10
Any items to avoid: Preferably no baldwin or swipp. Some gem apparel is fine, but most of the outfit should be nice to obtain.
Service: All in one
Anything else: I'm not sure! Feel free to ask if you have any questions. ;v;

Dragon Picture/Link:
39485957_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Lucian #39485957
Theme: This is my sweet ice prince! Not much on him other than he has a gentle personality and he can be a bit quiet. Complete angel though. <3
Any items to avoid: Preferably no baldwin or swipp. Some gem apparel is fine, but most of the outfit should be nice to obtain.
Anything else: I'm not sure! Feel free to ask if you have any questions. ;v;
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
[b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49386161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493862/49386161_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Elodea #49386161 [b]Theme:[/b] I don't have a theme in mind! [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] 15 [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] Just the items that are avoided by default! [b]Service:[/b] All-in-One [b]Anything else:[/b] Nope! Thank you! [emoji=ridgeback happy]
Dragon Picture/Link:
49386161_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Elodea #49386161
Theme: I don't have a theme in mind!
Number of apparel slots: 15
Any items to avoid: Just the items that are avoided by default!
Service: All-in-One
Anything else: Nope! Thank you!
EZlaHu2.png
@Starfait @Quickpaint Wanted to let y'all know I have seen your orders and I should be able to get started on them sometime this weekend. Thank you for your patience!
@Starfait @Quickpaint Wanted to let y'all know I have seen your orders and I should be able to get started on them sometime this weekend. Thank you for your patience!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Starfait I'm getting to work on Glitch if you'd like to send payment. ^^
@Starfait I'm getting to work on Glitch if you'd like to send payment. ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Starfait Here's Glitch! I went back and forth on the kelpie mane but I think it really ties the entire outfit together so I hope that's okay. ^^ He was fun to work on! I've also gotten going with Lucian if you want to send payment. [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#91219E][i][b]G[/b]litch[/i][/font][/size] [color=#5D478B][font=arial][b][i]—Love Is Too Strong For Death To Hold—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]There was a tragedy once. A broken heart. An unexpected end. Glitch never recovered. He's stuck, trapped between reality and what his heart believes to be true, should be true. He gave away his entire heart, his entire being, to a love which wasn't to happen. It spelled the end of Glitch, though his life stopped before his love did. Even now, decades later, Glitch hasn't lost that love. A spectral spirit, Glitch appears frequently, whispering for the one who holds his heart. He is unaware of the passage of time and, in fact, his own passing. He doesn't believe himself to be a spirit no more than he can believe that his love was not returned. Glitch is determined to win over the heart of his lover, if only he could find them again. Thus, he cannot stop searching. He wanders the edge of the riverbank where they would meet secretly, hoping to find them. Up and down, up and down, constantly, until his energy wanes and Glitch vanishes till the next night to repeat the ritual, oblivious to his absence. • Glitch holds a rose which was meant to be a gift to his lover. Before he appears, the delicate smell of roses fills the air and the aroma clings to Glitch as he searches. • He only appears at night, because that was when they could meet without anyone stopping them. His form is most solid when there's no moon. Under the light of a full moon, Glitch is transparent to the point of almost being invisible. • Glitch is typically not aware of others. Sometimes, if they are particularly sensitive, he will notice their presence and attempt to talk, asking about his lover. However, to the living, his whispers are like the wind stirring grass - near inaudible and impossible to understand. • There is a rumor that one can find their true love at Glitch's riverbanks. Certainly lovers who have visited the river frequently experience a desperation for one another. • Glitch's tragic tale has been buried, covered up by the one who wiped his life away. His identity is a mystery to those who see him. • He always appears on the north bank of the river, never the south. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1578.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44211971&skin=0&apparel=750,26274,24724,22845,26543,24727,15714,22847,22849,24725&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Glitch Unknown [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Lost Spirit Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Romantic • Confused • Desperate • [/size][/color] [item=Pristine Harpy Leathers] [item=Scarlet Flycatcher Wing] [item=Tracker Engine] [/columns] [center][outfit=733735][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#91219E][i][b]G[/b]litch[/i][/font][/size] [color=#5D478B][font=arial][b][i]—Love Is Too Strong For Death To Hold—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]There was a tragedy once. A broken heart. An unexpected end. Glitch never recovered. He's stuck, trapped between reality and what his heart believes to be true, should be true. He gave away his entire heart, his entire being, to a love which wasn't to happen. It spelled the end of Glitch, though his life stopped before his love did. Even now, decades later, Glitch hasn't lost that love. A spectral spirit, Glitch appears frequently, whispering for the one who holds his heart. He is unaware of the passage of time and, in fact, his own passing. He doesn't believe himself to be a spirit no more than he can believe that his love was not returned. Glitch is determined to win over the heart of his lover, if only he could find them again. Thus, he cannot stop searching. He wanders the edge of the riverbank where they would meet secretly, hoping to find them. Up and down, up and down, constantly, until his energy wanes and Glitch vanishes till the next night to repeat the ritual, oblivious to his absence. • Glitch holds a rose which was meant to be a gift to his lover. Before he appears, the delicate smell of roses fills the air and the aroma clings to Glitch as he searches. • He only appears at night, because that was when they could meet without anyone stopping them. His form is most solid when there's no moon. Under the light of a full moon, Glitch is transparent to the point of almost being invisible. • Glitch is typically not aware of others. Sometimes, if they are particularly sensitive, he will notice their presence and attempt to talk, asking about his lover. However, to the living, his whispers are like the wind stirring grass - near inaudible and impossible to understand. • There is a rumor that one can find their true love at Glitch's riverbanks. Certainly lovers who have visited the river frequently experience a desperation for one another. • Glitch's tragic tale has been buried, covered up by the one who wiped his life away. His identity is a mystery to those who see him. • He always appears on the north bank of the river, never the south. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1578.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44211971&skin=0&apparel=750,26274,24724,22845,26543,24727,15714,22847,22849,24725&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Glitch Unknown [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Lost Spirit Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Romantic • Confused • Desperate • [/size][/color] [item=Pristine Harpy Leathers] [item=Scarlet Flycatcher Wing] [item=Tracker Engine] [/columns] [center][outfit=733735][/center] [/code]
@Starfait Here's Glitch! I went back and forth on the kelpie mane but I think it really ties the entire outfit together so I hope that's okay. ^^ He was fun to work on! I've also gotten going with Lucian if you want to send payment.
Glitch
—Love Is Too Strong For Death To Hold—

There was a tragedy once. A broken heart. An unexpected end. Glitch never recovered. He's stuck, trapped between reality and what his heart believes to be true, should be true. He gave away his entire heart, his entire being, to a love which wasn't to happen. It spelled the end of Glitch, though his life stopped before his love did. Even now, decades later, Glitch hasn't lost that love. A spectral spirit, Glitch appears frequently, whispering for the one who holds his heart. He is unaware of the passage of time and, in fact, his own passing. He doesn't believe himself to be a spirit no more than he can believe that his love was not returned. Glitch is determined to win over the heart of his lover, if only he could find them again. Thus, he cannot stop searching. He wanders the edge of the riverbank where they would meet secretly, hoping to find them. Up and down, up and down, constantly, until his energy wanes and Glitch vanishes till the next night to repeat the ritual, oblivious to his absence.

• Glitch holds a rose which was meant to be a gift to his lover. Before he appears, the delicate smell of roses fills the air and the aroma clings to Glitch as he searches.
• He only appears at night, because that was when they could meet without anyone stopping them. His form is most solid when there's no moon. Under the light of a full moon, Glitch is transparent to the point of almost being invisible.
• Glitch is typically not aware of others. Sometimes, if they are particularly sensitive, he will notice their presence and attempt to talk, asking about his lover. However, to the living, his whispers are like the wind stirring grass - near inaudible and impossible to understand.
• There is a rumor that one can find their true love at Glitch's riverbanks. Certainly lovers who have visited the river frequently experience a desperation for one another.
• Glitch's tragic tale has been buried, covered up by the one who wiped his life away. His identity is a mystery to those who see him.
• He always appears on the north bank of the river, never the south.

1578.png
dragon?did=44211971&skin=0&apparel=750,26274,24724,22845,26543,24727,15714,22847,22849,24725&xt=dressing.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Unknown
Occupation
Alignment
Lost Spirit
Neutral Good
• Romantic • Confused • Desperate •

Pristine Harpy Leathers Scarlet Flycatcher Wing Tracker Engine
Glitch
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#91219E][i][b]G[/b]litch[/i][/font][/size] [color=#5D478B][font=arial][b][i]—Love Is Too Strong For Death To Hold—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]There was a tragedy once. A broken heart. An unexpected end. Glitch never recovered. He's stuck, trapped between reality and what his heart believes to be true, should be true. He gave away his entire heart, his entire being, to a love which wasn't to happen. It spelled the end of Glitch, though his life stopped before his love did. Even now, decades later, Glitch hasn't lost that love. A spectral spirit, Glitch appears frequently, whispering for the one who holds his heart. He is unaware of the passage of time and, in fact, his own passing. He doesn't believe himself to be a spirit no more than he can believe that his love was not returned. Glitch is determined to win over the heart of his lover, if only he could find them again. Thus, he cannot stop searching. He wanders the edge of the riverbank where they would meet secretly, hoping to find them. Up and down, up and down, constantly, until his energy wanes and Glitch vanishes till the next night to repeat the ritual, oblivious to his absence. • Glitch holds a rose which was meant to be a gift to his lover. Before he appears, the delicate smell of roses fills the air and the aroma clings to Glitch as he searches. • He only appears at night, because that was when they could meet without anyone stopping them. His form is most solid when there's no moon. Under the light of a full moon, Glitch is transparent to the point of almost being invisible. • Glitch is typically not aware of others. Sometimes, if they are particularly sensitive, he will notice their presence and attempt to talk, asking about his lover. However, to the living, his whispers are like the wind stirring grass - near inaudible and impossible to understand. • There is a rumor that one can find their true love at Glitch's riverbanks. Certainly lovers who have visited the river frequently experience a desperation for one another. • Glitch's tragic tale has been buried, covered up by the one who wiped his life away. His identity is a mystery to those who see him. • He always appears on the north bank of the river, never the south. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1578.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44211971&skin=0&apparel=750,26274,24724,22845,26543,24727,15714,22847,22849,24725&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Glitch Unknown [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Lost Spirit Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Romantic • Confused • Desperate • [/size][/color] [item=Pristine Harpy Leathers] [item=Scarlet Flycatcher Wing] [item=Tracker Engine] [/columns] [center][outfit=733735][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49049019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490491/49049019_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Badar 49049019 [b]Theme:[/b] Mysterious, deity like, even occult [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] 10 [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] N/A [b]Service:[/b] All in one [b]Anything else:[/b] N/A
Dragon Picture/Link:
49049019_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Badar 49049019
Theme: Mysterious, deity like, even occult
Any items to avoid: N/A
Anything else: N/A
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
Ahh oh my gosh I love what you did for Glitch so much!! I never would have come up with an idea like that! I think the outfit looks really cool too! I'll go ahead and send the rest of the payment now for Luci. c:
Ahh oh my gosh I love what you did for Glitch so much!! I never would have come up with an idea like that! I think the outfit looks really cool too! I'll go ahead and send the rest of the payment now for Luci. c:
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@Starfait Ahhh so glad you like Glitch!! =D Here's Lucian now, who's the sweetest cinnamon roll ever. Adorable 100/10 would hug [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#DCA2CD][i][b]L[/b]ucian[/i][/font][/size] [color=#4F94CD][font=arial][b][i]— I Grow Strong In Kindness —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]The prince of a small kingdom, Lucian is not the heir to the throne, thanks to many older siblings. Lucian has no problems with this fact as he has no desire to lead and guide a clan. Rather soft-spoken and disliking conflict, his personality is not exactly of a kingly quality either. However, his gentle manner has made Lucian rather popular among the lower class. Often he is the one that is approached first when others have grievances, which he then takes to those who can handle them. Lucian never dismisses anyone and always listens carefully no matter how big or small the problem. He loves to help others. He is involved in many of the domestic programs to improve life in the kingdom, quite a few of which Lucian created himself (though he lets others manage the day-to-day operations). In his free time Lucian likes to practice his ice magic. He's a proficient mage but shuns any of the more war-like uses of magic. • Lucian is an avid reader. One of the personal projects he's taken on is to restore many of the damaged and rotting books in the royal library. He has a fleet of scribes to assist him. • He is a bit of a bleeding heart. Lucian wants to help everyone and sometimes needs to be wound in by advisers. This doesn't stop Lucian from helping but does organize his giving nature into a more efficient and effective way. • Thanks to his ice magic, Lucian is always cool to the touch. The air around him is also noticeably colder. • Lucian doesn't have much of a sense of fashion. He relies on others to properly garb him. • He likes to commission paintings, usually of various landscapes, which he then displays wherever he can. • Lucian is absolutely oblivious to flirting. He doesn't pick up on romantic signals at all. Inadvertently, he has disappointed several by not returning their affections. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1968.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39485957&skin=0&apparel=7684,14440,29067,7862,3683,334,23115,17918,20610,28393&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Lucian Adolescent [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Prince Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Charitable • Empathetic • Mild • [/size][/color] [item=Dreameater Tusk] [item=ice crystal] [item=Cliffside Milkweed] [/columns] [center][outfit=733882][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#DCA2CD][i][b]L[/b]ucian[/i][/font][/size] [color=#4F94CD][font=arial][b][i]— I Grow Strong In Kindness —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]The prince of a small kingdom, Lucian is not the heir to the throne, thanks to many older siblings. Lucian has no problems with this fact as he has no desire to lead and guide a clan. Rather soft-spoken and disliking conflict, his personality is not exactly of a kingly quality either. However, his gentle manner has made Lucian rather popular among the lower class. Often he is the one that is approached first when others have grievances, which he then takes to those who can handle them. Lucian never dismisses anyone and always listens carefully no matter how big or small the problem. He loves to help others. He is involved in many of the domestic programs to improve life in the kingdom, quite a few of which Lucian created himself (though he lets others manage the day-to-day operations). In his free time Lucian likes to practice his ice magic. He's a proficient mage but shuns any of the more war-like uses of magic. • Lucian is an avid reader. One of the personal projects he's taken on is to restore many of the damaged and rotting books in the royal library. He has a fleet of scribes to assist him. • He is a bit of a bleeding heart. Lucian wants to help everyone and sometimes needs to be wound in by advisers. This doesn't stop Lucian from helping but does organize his giving nature into a more efficient and effective way. • Thanks to his ice magic, Lucian is always cool to the touch. The air around him is also noticeably colder. • Lucian doesn't have much of a sense of fashion. He relies on others to properly garb him. • He likes to commission paintings, usually of various landscapes, which he then displays wherever he can. • Lucian is absolutely oblivious to flirting. He doesn't pick up on romantic signals at all. Inadvertently, he has disappointed several by not returning their affections. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1968.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39485957&skin=0&apparel=7684,14440,29067,7862,3683,334,23115,17918,20610,28393&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Lucian Adolescent [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Prince Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Charitable • Empathetic • Mild • [/size][/color] [item=Dreameater Tusk] [item=ice crystal] [item=Cliffside Milkweed] [/columns] [center][outfit=733882][/center][/code]
@Starfait Ahhh so glad you like Glitch!! =D Here's Lucian now, who's the sweetest cinnamon roll ever. Adorable 100/10 would hug
Lucian
— I Grow Strong In Kindness —

The prince of a small kingdom, Lucian is not the heir to the throne, thanks to many older siblings. Lucian has no problems with this fact as he has no desire to lead and guide a clan. Rather soft-spoken and disliking conflict, his personality is not exactly of a kingly quality either. However, his gentle manner has made Lucian rather popular among the lower class. Often he is the one that is approached first when others have grievances, which he then takes to those who can handle them. Lucian never dismisses anyone and always listens carefully no matter how big or small the problem. He loves to help others. He is involved in many of the domestic programs to improve life in the kingdom, quite a few of which Lucian created himself (though he lets others manage the day-to-day operations). In his free time Lucian likes to practice his ice magic. He's a proficient mage but shuns any of the more war-like uses of magic.

• Lucian is an avid reader. One of the personal projects he's taken on is to restore many of the damaged and rotting books in the royal library. He has a fleet of scribes to assist him.
• He is a bit of a bleeding heart. Lucian wants to help everyone and sometimes needs to be wound in by advisers. This doesn't stop Lucian from helping but does organize his giving nature into a more efficient and effective way.
• Thanks to his ice magic, Lucian is always cool to the touch. The air around him is also noticeably colder.
• Lucian doesn't have much of a sense of fashion. He relies on others to properly garb him.
• He likes to commission paintings, usually of various landscapes, which he then displays wherever he can.
• Lucian is absolutely oblivious to flirting. He doesn't pick up on romantic signals at all. Inadvertently, he has disappointed several by not returning their affections.

1968.png
dragon?did=39485957&skin=0&apparel=7684,14440,29067,7862,3683,334,23115,17918,20610,28393&xt=dressing.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adolescent
Occupation
Alignment
Prince
Lawful Good
• Charitable • Empathetic • Mild •

Dreameater Tusk Ice Crystal Cliffside Milkweed
Lucian
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#DCA2CD][i][b]L[/b]ucian[/i][/font][/size] [color=#4F94CD][font=arial][b][i]— I Grow Strong In Kindness —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]The prince of a small kingdom, Lucian is not the heir to the throne, thanks to many older siblings. Lucian has no problems with this fact as he has no desire to lead and guide a clan. Rather soft-spoken and disliking conflict, his personality is not exactly of a kingly quality either. However, his gentle manner has made Lucian rather popular among the lower class. Often he is the one that is approached first when others have grievances, which he then takes to those who can handle them. Lucian never dismisses anyone and always listens carefully no matter how big or small the problem. He loves to help others. He is involved in many of the domestic programs to improve life in the kingdom, quite a few of which Lucian created himself (though he lets others manage the day-to-day operations). In his free time Lucian likes to practice his ice magic. He's a proficient mage but shuns any of the more war-like uses of magic. • Lucian is an avid reader. One of the personal projects he's taken on is to restore many of the damaged and rotting books in the royal library. He has a fleet of scribes to assist him. • He is a bit of a bleeding heart. Lucian wants to help everyone and sometimes needs to be wound in by advisers. This doesn't stop Lucian from helping but does organize his giving nature into a more efficient and effective way. • Thanks to his ice magic, Lucian is always cool to the touch. The air around him is also noticeably colder. • Lucian doesn't have much of a sense of fashion. He relies on others to properly garb him. • He likes to commission paintings, usually of various landscapes, which he then displays wherever he can. • Lucian is absolutely oblivious to flirting. He doesn't pick up on romantic signals at all. Inadvertently, he has disappointed several by not returning their affections. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1968.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39485957&skin=0&apparel=7684,14440,29067,7862,3683,334,23115,17918,20610,28393&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Lucian Adolescent [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Prince Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Charitable • Empathetic • Mild • [/size][/color] [item=Dreameater Tusk] [item=ice crystal] [item=Cliffside Milkweed] [/columns] [center][outfit=733882][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27