Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27
@GalaxySketcher Here is Chutzpah! I'm working on Theia now. [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#99182C][i][b]C[/b]hutzpah[/i][/font][/size] [color=#7AA9DD][font=arial][b][i] — Ruler Divine, Beauty Sublime —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial] Chutzpah enjoys the power of being heir to the throne, but she doesn't care so much for the responsibility. Such things are, in her eyes, beneath her. She wants what she wants, and she wants it now. Chutzpah is willing to do whatever it takes for her to have it too. Above all, she is most interested in fashion and beauty. She enjoys wearing lavish outfits, which are always different, and primping herself with various cosmetics and soaks. Chutzpah can never have enough beautiful things and is always hunting for more. Her temper is unpredictable and the most minor things can set her off into a fury which have been known to last for days. • She hates pastel colors. She thinks they're ugly. • Chutzpah fancies herself a beautiful singer but in reality she has a dreadful voice. • She and her mother, Theia, butt heads near constantly. Chutzpah likes to point out flaws and errors in Theia's plans where everyone can hear. • Chutzpah gets bored easily, particularly with dull matters such as ruling. She often urges for swift plans rather than good ones. • She loves the smell of jasmine and always uses jasmine-scented perfumes. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21415.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cb5899fcf390bb0831f3dcae1a9f6275/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Chutzpah Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Princess Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Spoilt • Selfish • Disdainful • [/size][/color] [item=Shimmering Cloth] [item=Chameleon] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [/columns] [center][outfit=636677][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#99182C][i][b]C[/b]hutzpah[/i][/font][/size] [color=#7AA9DD][font=arial][b][i] — Ruler Divine, Beauty Sublime —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial] Chutzpah enjoys the power of being heir to the throne, but she doesn't care so much for the responsibility. Such things are, in her eyes, beneath her. She wants what she wants, and she wants it now. Chutzpah is willing to do whatever it takes for her to have it too. Above all, she is most interested in fashion and beauty. She enjoys wearing lavish outfits, which are always different, and primping herself with various cosmetics and soaks. Chutzpah can never have enough beautiful things and is always hunting for more. Her temper is unpredictable and the most minor things can set her off into a fury which have been known to last for days. • She hates pastel colors. She thinks they're ugly. • Chutzpah fancies herself a beautiful singer but in reality she has a dreadful voice. • She and her mother, Theia, butt heads near constantly. Chutzpah likes to point out flaws and errors in Theia's plans where everyone can hear. • Chutzpah gets bored easily, particularly with dull matters such as ruling. She often urges for swift plans rather than good ones. • She loves the smell of jasmine and always uses jasmine-scented perfumes. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21415.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cb5899fcf390bb0831f3dcae1a9f6275/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Chutzpah Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Princess Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Spoilt • Selfish • Disdainful • [/size][/color] [item=Shimmering Cloth] [item=Chameleon] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [/columns] [center][outfit=636677][/center][/code]
@GalaxySketcher Here is Chutzpah! I'm working on Theia now.
Chutzpah
— Ruler Divine, Beauty Sublime —

Chutzpah enjoys the power of being heir to the throne, but she doesn't care so much for the responsibility. Such things are, in her eyes, beneath her. She wants what she wants, and she wants it now. Chutzpah is willing to do whatever it takes for her to have it too. Above all, she is most interested in fashion and beauty. She enjoys wearing lavish outfits, which are always different, and primping herself with various cosmetics and soaks. Chutzpah can never have enough beautiful things and is always hunting for more. Her temper is unpredictable and the most minor things can set her off into a fury which have been known to last for days.

• She hates pastel colors. She thinks they're ugly.
• Chutzpah fancies herself a beautiful singer but in reality she has a dreadful voice.
• She and her mother, Theia, butt heads near constantly. Chutzpah likes to point out flaws and errors in Theia's plans where everyone can hear.
• Chutzpah gets bored easily, particularly with dull matters such as ruling. She often urges for swift plans rather than good ones.
• She loves the smell of jasmine and always uses jasmine-scented perfumes.

21415.png
tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Princess
Chaotic Neutral
• Spoilt • Selfish • Disdainful •

Shimmering Cloth Chameleon Glittering Bluesilver Torc
Chutzpah
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#99182C][i][b]C[/b]hutzpah[/i][/font][/size] [color=#7AA9DD][font=arial][b][i] — Ruler Divine, Beauty Sublime —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial] Chutzpah enjoys the power of being heir to the throne, but she doesn't care so much for the responsibility. Such things are, in her eyes, beneath her. She wants what she wants, and she wants it now. Chutzpah is willing to do whatever it takes for her to have it too. Above all, she is most interested in fashion and beauty. She enjoys wearing lavish outfits, which are always different, and primping herself with various cosmetics and soaks. Chutzpah can never have enough beautiful things and is always hunting for more. Her temper is unpredictable and the most minor things can set her off into a fury which have been known to last for days. • She hates pastel colors. She thinks they're ugly. • Chutzpah fancies herself a beautiful singer but in reality she has a dreadful voice. • She and her mother, Theia, butt heads near constantly. Chutzpah likes to point out flaws and errors in Theia's plans where everyone can hear. • Chutzpah gets bored easily, particularly with dull matters such as ruling. She often urges for swift plans rather than good ones. • She loves the smell of jasmine and always uses jasmine-scented perfumes. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21415.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cb5899fcf390bb0831f3dcae1a9f6275/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Chutzpah Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Princess Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Spoilt • Selfish • Disdainful • [/size][/color] [item=Shimmering Cloth] [item=Chameleon] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [/columns] [center][outfit=636677][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@GalaxySketcher And here's Theia! She and Chutzpah were very fun to dress. [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#DE85B1][i][b]T[/b]heia[/i][/font][/size] [color=#551A8B][font=arial][b][i] — Love Blinds Even Wisdom —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]It took a long time with many mistakes for Theia to get where she is now. Yet those mistakes helped her learn and grow. Now, founder and leader of her own clan, Theia is well-loved by her fellow members. She has always been dedicated to her duty and fully aware of the responsibility on her shoulders. Theia never shirks her tasks. Though older now, she is still fit and active, almost never taking a day to relax. Of course, Theia still makes mistakes occasionally, but she always owns up to them and does whatever she can to fix them. Most are very forgiving of her errors, knowing Theia has never steered them wrong. Nonetheless, Theia's decision to adopt Chutzpah has been questioned frequently by her followers. • Though their relationship has become strained lately, Theia still loves Chutzpah deeply. • Theia carries around a book which contain the clan's laws and her rulings over the years. This book has been enchanted so that only Theia can open it. • She is an avid astronomer and loves to talk about the stars. • Theia is not one to rush into decisions. She prefers to consider her options and find the best course. • Recently, she has become plagued with stomach troubles, a manifestation of the stress she has over Chutzpah, which she denies. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/28237.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ab27ef6ff3e6d4d70c77b3d9c4d2058d/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho5_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Theia Elder [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Matriarch Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Patient • Firm • Loving • [/size][/color] [item=Dreameater Tusk] [item=Azurite] [item=Twilight Jewel Moth] [/columns] [center][outfit=636716][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#DE85B1][i][b]T[/b]heia[/i][/font][/size] [color=#551A8B][font=arial][b][i] — Love Blinds Even Wisdom —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]It took a long time with many mistakes for Theia to get where she is now. Yet those mistakes helped her learn and grow. Now, founder and leader of her own clan, Theia is well-loved by her fellow members. She has always been dedicated to her duty and fully aware of the responsibility on her shoulders. Theia never shirks her tasks. Though older now, she is still fit and active, almost never taking a day to relax. Of course, Theia still makes mistakes occasionally, but she always owns up to them and does whatever she can to fix them. Most are very forgiving of her errors, knowing Theia has never steered them wrong. Nonetheless, Theia's decision to adopt Chutzpah has been questioned frequently by her followers. • Though their relationship has become strained lately, Theia still loves Chutzpah deeply. • Theia carries around a book which contain the clan's laws and her rulings over the years. This book has been enchanted so that only Theia can open it. • She is an avid astronomer and loves to talk about the stars. • Theia is not one to rush into decisions. She prefers to consider her options and find the best course. • Recently, she has become plagued with stomach troubles, a manifestation of the stress she has over Chutzpah, which she denies. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/28237.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ab27ef6ff3e6d4d70c77b3d9c4d2058d/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho5_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Theia Elder [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Matriarch Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Patient • Firm • Loving • [/size][/color] [item=Dreameater Tusk] [item=Azurite] [item=Twilight Jewel Moth] [/columns] [center][outfit=636716][/center][/code]
@GalaxySketcher And here's Theia! She and Chutzpah were very fun to dress.
Theia
— Love Blinds Even Wisdom —

It took a long time with many mistakes for Theia to get where she is now. Yet those mistakes helped her learn and grow. Now, founder and leader of her own clan, Theia is well-loved by her fellow members. She has always been dedicated to her duty and fully aware of the responsibility on her shoulders. Theia never shirks her tasks. Though older now, she is still fit and active, almost never taking a day to relax. Of course, Theia still makes mistakes occasionally, but she always owns up to them and does whatever she can to fix them. Most are very forgiving of her errors, knowing Theia has never steered them wrong. Nonetheless, Theia's decision to adopt Chutzpah has been questioned frequently by her followers.

• Though their relationship has become strained lately, Theia still loves Chutzpah deeply.
• Theia carries around a book which contain the clan's laws and her rulings over the years. This book has been enchanted so that only Theia can open it.
• She is an avid astronomer and loves to talk about the stars.
• Theia is not one to rush into decisions. She prefers to consider her options and find the best course.
• Recently, she has become plagued with stomach troubles, a manifestation of the stress she has over Chutzpah, which she denies.

28237.png
tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho5_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Elder
Occupation
Alignment
Matriarch
Lawful Good
• Patient • Firm • Loving •

Dreameater Tusk Azurite Twilight Jewel Moth
Theia
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#DE85B1][i][b]T[/b]heia[/i][/font][/size] [color=#551A8B][font=arial][b][i] — Love Blinds Even Wisdom —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]It took a long time with many mistakes for Theia to get where she is now. Yet those mistakes helped her learn and grow. Now, founder and leader of her own clan, Theia is well-loved by her fellow members. She has always been dedicated to her duty and fully aware of the responsibility on her shoulders. Theia never shirks her tasks. Though older now, she is still fit and active, almost never taking a day to relax. Of course, Theia still makes mistakes occasionally, but she always owns up to them and does whatever she can to fix them. Most are very forgiving of her errors, knowing Theia has never steered them wrong. Nonetheless, Theia's decision to adopt Chutzpah has been questioned frequently by her followers. • Though their relationship has become strained lately, Theia still loves Chutzpah deeply. • Theia carries around a book which contain the clan's laws and her rulings over the years. This book has been enchanted so that only Theia can open it. • She is an avid astronomer and loves to talk about the stars. • Theia is not one to rush into decisions. She prefers to consider her options and find the best course. • Recently, she has become plagued with stomach troubles, a manifestation of the stress she has over Chutzpah, which she denies. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/28237.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ab27ef6ff3e6d4d70c77b3d9c4d2058d/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho5_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Theia Elder [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Matriarch Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Patient • Firm • Loving • [/size][/color] [item=Dreameater Tusk] [item=Azurite] [item=Twilight Jewel Moth] [/columns] [center][outfit=636716][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@marigoldleaves What an edgelord lol. I hope this is okay! [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#4CBB17][i][b]N[/b]eil[/i][/font][/size] [color=#46523C][font=arial][b][i]— Shadows Flow in My Veins —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]There's a certain image one must maintain in Neil's line of work. Or at least, that's what he thinks. Neil is often preoccupied in making sure he stays aloof, mysterious and a little intimidating. He believes assassins should be shrouded in mysteries and rumors. As such, he often spreads stories himself. Unfortunately, this tends to have the opposite effect. Many see Neil more as overly dramatic and unnecessarily morbid, almost to the point of being comical. Usually, it's more annoying than anything else. Luckily for Neil, he's oblivious to this. Gasoline, his partner, has seen no reason to enlighten Neil otherwise. • Neil is actually good at his work, despite appearances. The rumors he spreads have a pretty solid base in truth. • When on a job, he'll shroud his wings in black to keep them unobtrusive. • Neil's an excellent shot with ranged weapons. • In the summer, Neil still wears his black clothing and refuses to admit he'd probably be more comfortable in something else. • He has a weakness for hard candies. His breath is often overwhelmingly sickly-sweet. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/611.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/94a0f440dd5307a5587899dcc6616b5c/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Neil Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Assassin Neutral Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Sullen • Diligent • Melodramatic • [/size][/color] [item=Sharpened Scythe] [item=sugarbee] [item=onyx] [/columns] [center][outfit=636292][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#4CBB17][i][b]N[/b]eil[/i][/font][/size] [color=#46523C][font=arial][b][i]— Shadows Flow in My Veins —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]There's a certain image one must maintain in Neil's line of work. Or at least, that's what he thinks. Neil is often preoccupied in making sure he stays aloof, mysterious and a little intimidating. He believes assassins should be shrouded in mysteries and rumors. As such, he often spreads stories himself. Unfortunately, this tends to have the opposite effect. Many see Neil more as overly dramatic and unnecessarily morbid, almost to the point of being comical. Usually, it's more annoying than anything else. Luckily for Neil, he's oblivious to this. Gasoline, his partner, has seen no reason to enlighten Neil otherwise. • Neil is actually good at his work, despite appearances. The rumors he spreads have a pretty solid base in truth. • When on a job, he'll shroud his wings in black to keep them unobtrusive. • Neil's an excellent shot with ranged weapons. • In the summer, Neil still wears his black clothing and refuses to admit he'd probably be more comfortable in something else. • He has a weakness for hard candies. His breath is often overwhelmingly sickly-sweet. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/611.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/94a0f440dd5307a5587899dcc6616b5c/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Neil Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Assassin Neutral Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Sullen • Diligent • Melodramatic • [/size][/color] [item=Sharpened Scythe] [item=sugarbee] [item=onyx] [/columns] [center][outfit=636292][/center][/code]
@marigoldleaves What an edgelord lol. I hope this is okay!
Neil
— Shadows Flow in My Veins —

There's a certain image one must maintain in Neil's line of work. Or at least, that's what he thinks. Neil is often preoccupied in making sure he stays aloof, mysterious and a little intimidating. He believes assassins should be shrouded in mysteries and rumors. As such, he often spreads stories himself. Unfortunately, this tends to have the opposite effect. Many see Neil more as overly dramatic and unnecessarily morbid, almost to the point of being comical. Usually, it's more annoying than anything else. Luckily for Neil, he's oblivious to this. Gasoline, his partner, has seen no reason to enlighten Neil otherwise.

• Neil is actually good at his work, despite appearances. The rumors he spreads have a pretty solid base in truth.
• When on a job, he'll shroud his wings in black to keep them unobtrusive.
• Neil's an excellent shot with ranged weapons.
• In the summer, Neil still wears his black clothing and refuses to admit he'd probably be more comfortable in something else.
• He has a weakness for hard candies. His breath is often overwhelmingly sickly-sweet.

611.png
tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Assassin
Neutral Evil
• Sullen • Diligent • Melodramatic •

Sharpened Scythe Sugarbee Onyx
Neil
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#4CBB17][i][b]N[/b]eil[/i][/font][/size] [color=#46523C][font=arial][b][i]— Shadows Flow in My Veins —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]There's a certain image one must maintain in Neil's line of work. Or at least, that's what he thinks. Neil is often preoccupied in making sure he stays aloof, mysterious and a little intimidating. He believes assassins should be shrouded in mysteries and rumors. As such, he often spreads stories himself. Unfortunately, this tends to have the opposite effect. Many see Neil more as overly dramatic and unnecessarily morbid, almost to the point of being comical. Usually, it's more annoying than anything else. Luckily for Neil, he's oblivious to this. Gasoline, his partner, has seen no reason to enlighten Neil otherwise. • Neil is actually good at his work, despite appearances. The rumors he spreads have a pretty solid base in truth. • When on a job, he'll shroud his wings in black to keep them unobtrusive. • Neil's an excellent shot with ranged weapons. • In the summer, Neil still wears his black clothing and refuses to admit he'd probably be more comfortable in something else. • He has a weakness for hard candies. His breath is often overwhelmingly sickly-sweet. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/611.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/94a0f440dd5307a5587899dcc6616b5c/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Neil Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Assassin Neutral Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Sullen • Diligent • Melodramatic • [/size][/color] [item=Sharpened Scythe] [item=sugarbee] [item=onyx] [/columns] [center][outfit=636292][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer
aaa i love it! Thank you so much, it definitely fits him well uwu
He is my edgy son and i love him pfft
@artemiswanderer
aaa i love it! Thank you so much, it definitely fits him well uwu
He is my edgy son and i love him pfft
pixel_marigold.png
Thank you so much!!! This captures their relationship quite well! :>
Is there a code a can use to transfer the bio over to Theia's information box? ;v;
Thank you so much!!! This captures their relationship quite well! :>
Is there a code a can use to transfer the bio over to Theia's information box? ;v;
@artemiswanderer Hey! I'd love an order for this boyo here :'D If it helps, too, my Clan lore is linked on my profile [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46073158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460732/46073158_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Reinhart 46073158 [b]Theme:[/b] Prince! Knight-ish, either an inbetween of them or leaning more towards regal [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] No limit! Gonna be unlocking them all soon! [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] - [b]Service:[/b] All-in-One [b]Anything else:[/b] Keep most or some of his outfit on, or give him a complete make over. It's all you! Also.... I'd like one for this guy, too, but only if you're comfortably. He's a royal doxy, see, and if you aren't comfortable with something like this feel free to turn it down! [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45057028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450571/45057028_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Rourke [b]Theme:[/b] Something along the path of what he currently has on- regal and, well. Befitting his work [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] - [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] - [b]Service:[/b] All-in-One [b]Anything else:[/b] He isn't soft and dainty, per se- he looks like a good fight. Other than that, nothing else really!
@artemiswanderer

Hey! I'd love an order for this boyo here :'D

If it helps, too, my Clan lore is linked on my profile

Dragon Picture/Link:

46073158_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Reinhart 46073158
Theme: Prince! Knight-ish, either an inbetween of them or leaning more towards regal
Number of apparel slots: No limit! Gonna be unlocking them all soon!
Any items to avoid: -
Service: All-in-One
Anything else: Keep most or some of his outfit on, or give him a complete make over. It's all you!

Also.... I'd like one for this guy, too, but only if you're comfortably. He's a royal doxy, see, and if you aren't comfortable with something like this feel free to turn it down!

Dragon Picture/Link:

45057028_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Rourke
Theme: Something along the path of what he currently has on- regal and, well. Befitting his work
Number of apparel slots: -
Any items to avoid: -
Service: All-in-One
Anything else: He isn't soft and dainty, per se- he looks like a good fight. Other than that, nothing else really!
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@marigoldleaves You're welcome! =D So glad you like it. He's a good edgy son lol

@GalaxySketcher oh I'm sorry!! I forgot to put it in her post. The code should be there now. ^^

@KiTea Hi there! I'd be happy to work on both your boys. I'll see what I can come up with for the lovely Rourke. ;D If you'd like to send over the 30kt/30g I'll get started on them.
@marigoldleaves You're welcome! =D So glad you like it. He's a good edgy son lol

@GalaxySketcher oh I'm sorry!! I forgot to put it in her post. The code should be there now. ^^

@KiTea Hi there! I'd be happy to work on both your boys. I'll see what I can come up with for the lovely Rourke. ;D If you'd like to send over the 30kt/30g I'll get started on them.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@KiTea Here's Reinhart! Your lore is really great, and I hope I was able to tie it in well with Reinhart. ^^ I'm working on Rourke now. [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CD6600][i][b]R[/b]einhart[/i][/font][/size] [color=#AA6600][font=arial][b][i]— I Will Strengthen Us All —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]From the moment he was born, Reinhart has been groomed to take over the clan and kingdom. He was raised carefully, taught in many different studies, and participated in much of the menial labor to teach him diligence and humility. Reinhart learned well and maintains the good relationship he developed with the servers and workers. Though he is a capable deliberator and navigates the political climate well, Reinhart's heart isn't truly in mere court proceedings. He dreams of growing and expanding his home, of helping his kingdom to gain more power, prestige, and material goods. While he doesn't shy away from the idea of war and battle, he also knows they aren't the only option. Treaties, trades, alliances with other clans are all powerful ways to strengthen his home, and ones he would prefer to try first before turning to violence. • With a long history of internal struggle and conflict, Reinhart feels that the kingdom has neglected what's outside their borders for too long. He worries other powerful clans may try to band together and take his home. • Reinhart was trained in the ways of being a knight and is an excellent fighter and strategist. • He participated in a few campaigns within the kingdom which mainly consisted of rounding up outlaws and quelling strife. He proved himself as a fitting ruler on these trips. • Reinhart designed the sword he uses and helped oversee its creation. He is never without it. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/592.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/49287eee92b5e9a91410692896d88299/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho6_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Reinhart Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Prince Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Diplomatic • Bold • Organized • [/size][/color] [item=Prairie Polearm] [item=Aged Tome] [item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant] [/columns] [center][outfit=637619][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CD6600][i][b]R[/b]einhart[/i][/font][/size] [color=#AA6600][font=arial][b][i]— I Will Strengthen Us All —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]From the moment he was born, Reinhart has been groomed to take over the clan and kingdom. He was raised carefully, taught in many different studies, and participated in much of the menial labor to teach him diligence and humility. Reinhart learned well and maintains the good relationship he developed with the servers and workers. Though he is a capable deliberator and navigates the political climate well, Reinhart's heart isn't truly in mere court proceedings. He dreams of growing and expanding his home, of helping his kingdom to gain more power, prestige, and material goods. While he doesn't shy away from the idea of war and battle, he also knows they aren't the only option. Treaties, trades, alliances with other clans are all powerful ways to strengthen his home, and ones he would prefer to try first before turning to violence. • With a long history of internal struggle and conflict, Reinhart feels that the kingdom has neglected what's outside their borders for too long. He worries other powerful clans may try to band together and take his home. • Reinhart was trained in the ways of being a knight and is an excellent fighter and strategist. • He participated in a few campaigns within the kingdom which mainly consisted of rounding up outlaws and quelling strife. He proved himself as a fitting ruler on these trips. • Reinhart designed the sword he uses and helped oversee its creation. He is never without it. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/592.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/49287eee92b5e9a91410692896d88299/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho6_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Reinhart Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Prince Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Diplomatic • Bold • Organized • [/size][/color] [item=Prairie Polearm] [item=Aged Tome] [item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant] [/columns] [center][outfit=637619][/center][/code]
@KiTea Here's Reinhart! Your lore is really great, and I hope I was able to tie it in well with Reinhart. ^^ I'm working on Rourke now.
Reinhart
— I Will Strengthen Us All —

From the moment he was born, Reinhart has been groomed to take over the clan and kingdom. He was raised carefully, taught in many different studies, and participated in much of the menial labor to teach him diligence and humility. Reinhart learned well and maintains the good relationship he developed with the servers and workers. Though he is a capable deliberator and navigates the political climate well, Reinhart's heart isn't truly in mere court proceedings. He dreams of growing and expanding his home, of helping his kingdom to gain more power, prestige, and material goods. While he doesn't shy away from the idea of war and battle, he also knows they aren't the only option. Treaties, trades, alliances with other clans are all powerful ways to strengthen his home, and ones he would prefer to try first before turning to violence.

• With a long history of internal struggle and conflict, Reinhart feels that the kingdom has neglected what's outside their borders for too long. He worries other powerful clans may try to band together and take his home.
• Reinhart was trained in the ways of being a knight and is an excellent fighter and strategist.
• He participated in a few campaigns within the kingdom which mainly consisted of rounding up outlaws and quelling strife. He proved himself as a fitting ruler on these trips.
• Reinhart designed the sword he uses and helped oversee its creation. He is never without it.

592.png
tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho6_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Prince
Neutral Good
• Diplomatic • Bold • Organized •

Prairie Polearm Aged Tome White Gold Cerdae Pendant
Reinhart
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CD6600][i][b]R[/b]einhart[/i][/font][/size] [color=#AA6600][font=arial][b][i]— I Will Strengthen Us All —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]From the moment he was born, Reinhart has been groomed to take over the clan and kingdom. He was raised carefully, taught in many different studies, and participated in much of the menial labor to teach him diligence and humility. Reinhart learned well and maintains the good relationship he developed with the servers and workers. Though he is a capable deliberator and navigates the political climate well, Reinhart's heart isn't truly in mere court proceedings. He dreams of growing and expanding his home, of helping his kingdom to gain more power, prestige, and material goods. While he doesn't shy away from the idea of war and battle, he also knows they aren't the only option. Treaties, trades, alliances with other clans are all powerful ways to strengthen his home, and ones he would prefer to try first before turning to violence. • With a long history of internal struggle and conflict, Reinhart feels that the kingdom has neglected what's outside their borders for too long. He worries other powerful clans may try to band together and take his home. • Reinhart was trained in the ways of being a knight and is an excellent fighter and strategist. • He participated in a few campaigns within the kingdom which mainly consisted of rounding up outlaws and quelling strife. He proved himself as a fitting ruler on these trips. • Reinhart designed the sword he uses and helped oversee its creation. He is never without it. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/592.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/49287eee92b5e9a91410692896d88299/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho6_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Reinhart Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Prince Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Diplomatic • Bold • Organized • [/size][/color] [item=Prairie Polearm] [item=Aged Tome] [item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant] [/columns] [center][outfit=637619][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer

is this mcdonals's because I'M LOVIN' IT!!! I especially love the sword bit you put in there, and generally how you wrote him! thank you so much!!!

and aaaaa you make me blush! seriously, makes me very happy to hear other people enjoy my lore :')
@artemiswanderer

is this mcdonals's because I'M LOVIN' IT!!! I especially love the sword bit you put in there, and generally how you wrote him! thank you so much!!!

and aaaaa you make me blush! seriously, makes me very happy to hear other people enjoy my lore :')
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@KiTea Ahh thank you!! I'm so glad you like it. =D Now here's Rourke! His outfit was an exercise in how much jewelry can I toss on a dragon lol. Also, his colors and genes reminded me so much of my boy, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38911624]Braghio[/url], I had to see if they were related. They're not but man I wouldn't have been surprised if they were. [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CD7F32][i][b]R[/b]ourke[/i][/font][/size] [color=#734A12][font=arial][b][i]— A Power to be Found in Pleasure —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Navigating the politics of a court is difficult, particularly when one doesn't have any overt power. But luckily for Rourke, he holds power in a different manner. An entertainer for the royals, Rourke is very good at what he does. He can sing, dance, perform athletic and acrobatic feats, and then later, for certain special individuals, he can bring that flair and style to the bedroom. It's a quiet, behind the scenes power, but it keeps him safe. Rourke knows he needs to walk a careful line in the court. He has no interest in aligning himself with different factions or individuals, which could backfire on him. Instead, he uses his work to keep himself protected under as many different umbrellas as he can. After all, there's value in being someone who can delight crowds and relieve stress, if only for amusement of others. • Rourke is paid for his work. This gives him the ability to bedeck himself in the finest silks and elegant jewelry. He is always very finely dressed. • He has a lean, muscled build, not very soft, but athletic enough to perform his various jobs. Oftentimes, others are surprised by his strength. • Rourke is a contortionist and has ridiculous flexibility. • His corn snake is named Laburnum. She's his closest confidante and is always with Rourke when he isn't working. Occasionally, she's mistaken as an interesting piece of jewelry. • Rourke isn't an early riser since he's often up late into the night. • Though educated and smart, Rourke often downplays his intelligence around others. He's found that keeps him in safer books if they don't think he can gain the upper hand. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23286.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/03b2a3fa06cc711486357457e1f47b93/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho7_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Rourke Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Entertainer True Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Discrete • Charming • Guarded • [/size][/color] [item=obsidian] [item=Glossy Frills] [item=Bottled Embers] [/columns] [center][outfit=637639][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CD7F32][i][b]R[/b]ourke[/i][/font][/size] [color=#734A12][font=arial][b][i]— A Power to be Found in Pleasure —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Navigating the politics of a court is difficult, particularly when one doesn't have any overt power. But luckily for Rourke, he holds power in a different manner. An entertainer for the royals, Rourke is very good at what he does. He can sing, dance, perform athletic and acrobatic feats, and then later, for certain special individuals, he can bring that flair and style to the bedroom. It's a quiet, behind the scenes power, but it keeps him safe. Rourke knows he needs to walk a careful line in the court. He has no interest in aligning himself with different factions or individuals, which could backfire on him. Instead, he uses his work to keep himself protected under as many different umbrellas as he can. After all, there's value in being someone who can delight crowds and relieve stress, if only for amusement of others. • Rourke is paid for his work. This gives him the ability to bedeck himself in the finest silks and elegant jewelry. He is always very finely dressed. • He has a lean, muscled build, not very soft, but athletic enough to perform his various jobs. Oftentimes, others are surprised by his strength. • Rourke is a contortionist and has ridiculous flexibility. • His corn snake is named Laburnum. She's his closest confidante and is always with Rourke when he isn't working. Occasionally, she's mistaken as an interesting piece of jewelry. • Rourke isn't an early riser since he's often up late into the night. • Though educated and smart, Rourke often downplays his intelligence around others. He's found that keeps him in safer books if they don't think he can gain the upper hand. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23286.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/03b2a3fa06cc711486357457e1f47b93/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho7_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Rourke Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Entertainer True Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Discrete • Charming • Guarded • [/size][/color] [item=obsidian] [item=Glossy Frills] [item=Bottled Embers] [/columns] [center][outfit=637639][/center][/code]
@KiTea Ahh thank you!! I'm so glad you like it. =D Now here's Rourke! His outfit was an exercise in how much jewelry can I toss on a dragon lol. Also, his colors and genes reminded me so much of my boy, Braghio, I had to see if they were related. They're not but man I wouldn't have been surprised if they were.
Rourke
— A Power to be Found in Pleasure —

Navigating the politics of a court is difficult, particularly when one doesn't have any overt power. But luckily for Rourke, he holds power in a different manner. An entertainer for the royals, Rourke is very good at what he does. He can sing, dance, perform athletic and acrobatic feats, and then later, for certain special individuals, he can bring that flair and style to the bedroom. It's a quiet, behind the scenes power, but it keeps him safe. Rourke knows he needs to walk a careful line in the court. He has no interest in aligning himself with different factions or individuals, which could backfire on him. Instead, he uses his work to keep himself protected under as many different umbrellas as he can. After all, there's value in being someone who can delight crowds and relieve stress, if only for amusement of others.

• Rourke is paid for his work. This gives him the ability to bedeck himself in the finest silks and elegant jewelry. He is always very finely dressed.
• He has a lean, muscled build, not very soft, but athletic enough to perform his various jobs. Oftentimes, others are surprised by his strength.
• Rourke is a contortionist and has ridiculous flexibility.
• His corn snake is named Laburnum. She's his closest confidante and is always with Rourke when he isn't working. Occasionally, she's mistaken as an interesting piece of jewelry.
• Rourke isn't an early riser since he's often up late into the night.
• Though educated and smart, Rourke often downplays his intelligence around others. He's found that keeps him in safer books if they don't think he can gain the upper hand.

23286.png
tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho7_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Entertainer
True Neutral
• Discrete • Charming • Guarded •

Obsidian Glossy Frills Bottled Embers
Rourke
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CD7F32][i][b]R[/b]ourke[/i][/font][/size] [color=#734A12][font=arial][b][i]— A Power to be Found in Pleasure —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Navigating the politics of a court is difficult, particularly when one doesn't have any overt power. But luckily for Rourke, he holds power in a different manner. An entertainer for the royals, Rourke is very good at what he does. He can sing, dance, perform athletic and acrobatic feats, and then later, for certain special individuals, he can bring that flair and style to the bedroom. It's a quiet, behind the scenes power, but it keeps him safe. Rourke knows he needs to walk a careful line in the court. He has no interest in aligning himself with different factions or individuals, which could backfire on him. Instead, he uses his work to keep himself protected under as many different umbrellas as he can. After all, there's value in being someone who can delight crowds and relieve stress, if only for amusement of others. • Rourke is paid for his work. This gives him the ability to bedeck himself in the finest silks and elegant jewelry. He is always very finely dressed. • He has a lean, muscled build, not very soft, but athletic enough to perform his various jobs. Oftentimes, others are surprised by his strength. • Rourke is a contortionist and has ridiculous flexibility. • His corn snake is named Laburnum. She's his closest confidante and is always with Rourke when he isn't working. Occasionally, she's mistaken as an interesting piece of jewelry. • Rourke isn't an early riser since he's often up late into the night. • Though educated and smart, Rourke often downplays his intelligence around others. He's found that keeps him in safer books if they don't think he can gain the upper hand. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23286.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/03b2a3fa06cc711486357457e1f47b93/tumblr_pj4vum0Prl1w4t8qho7_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Rourke Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Entertainer True Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Discrete • Charming • Guarded • [/size][/color] [item=obsidian] [item=Glossy Frills] [item=Bottled Embers] [/columns] [center][outfit=637639][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27