Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD/G] ENTRAILS __ HQ art shop __ open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Ah, I see. Sorry for that then!!
Ah, I see. Sorry for that then!!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@solflo did you just ping me?
@solflo did you just ping me?
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse yes! i'm sorry! i just copy-pasted what i had on the AFF booth to keep me more organized, and forgot it had an @ before your name!
by the way, i'm working on your order right now :)
@Elisse yes! i'm sorry! i just copy-pasted what i had on the AFF booth to keep me more organized, and forgot it had an @ before your name!
by the way, i'm working on your order right now :)
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | neocities
@solflo
Haha ok! Thanks for letting me know! X3
@solflo
Haha ok! Thanks for letting me know! X3
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Hi can I be pinged for art only when you have slots open? :'> Your art is the cutest, I adorrre that lil snapper on the front page <33
Hi can I be pinged for art only when you have slots open? :'> Your art is the cutest, I adorrre that lil snapper on the front page <33
tumblr_pqu0s0MJ3l1w6dx6yo1_540.png
@Solidago will do! and thanks <3
@Solidago will do! and thanks <3
heyhey hope you don't mind i'll claim both of those reading spots!

username: pondweed
deck: lenormand
type of reading: 2 card lore reading
other: for beaumont! i have a few lore ideas but its very very scattered/loose right now. basically hes some sort of demigod that is somewhat a personification of the forest the clan lives in but. other than that i have nothing lmao

other: and this one for fyren! i have no ideas for him so you can go absolutely wild haha
heyhey hope you don't mind i'll claim both of those reading spots!

other: for beaumont! i have a few lore ideas but its very very scattered/loose right now. basically hes some sort of demigod that is somewhat a personification of the forest the clan lives in but. other than that i have nothing lmao

other: and this one for fyren! i have no ideas for him so you can go absolutely wild haha
@LoverIan @Fantelle @Serpede @Chardano @GeriVl @Malreau @dandelionqueen @Dovalore @Lhethi @HereBeeDragons @anternika @Demiguise @Yay @manylimbs @ZippoFeuer @Parkakid @LiveOak @Brokko @Solidago
hey guys! Earth's pushing for father's day so you'll find me right here on the AFF thread this week!

only card readings are open right now, but i might open bust slots later on depending on my free time, so feel free to ask to be pinged if/when i do as well :)
@LoverIan @Fantelle @Serpede @Chardano @GeriVl @Malreau @dandelionqueen @Dovalore @Lhethi @HereBeeDragons @anternika @Demiguise @Yay @manylimbs @ZippoFeuer @Parkakid @LiveOak @Brokko @Solidago
hey guys! Earth's pushing for father's day so you'll find me right here on the AFF thread this week!

only card readings are open right now, but i might open bust slots later on depending on my free time, so feel free to ask to be pinged if/when i do as well :)

sorry to be pinging y'all again so soon but i have news:
  • i'm now offering two bust flavors: roughs and paintings. paintings are what you're used to, 100 lvls, more thought put into them. roughs on the other hand are upgraded (colored) sketches, with the same price -- 30 lvls. sketches are now dead (F)
  • i'm still doing only art for fodder this week, but now i opened a bust slot! i always deal with art one at a time, so if you can't order right now it doesn't mean i won't open slots again later!

[link to shop (AFF!)]

sorry to be pinging y'all again so soon but i have news:
  • i'm now offering two bust flavors: roughs and paintings. paintings are what you're used to, 100 lvls, more thought put into them. roughs on the other hand are upgraded (colored) sketches, with the same price -- 30 lvls. sketches are now dead (F)
  • i'm still doing only art for fodder this week, but now i opened a bust slot! i always deal with art one at a time, so if you can't order right now it doesn't mean i won't open slots again later!

[link to shop (AFF!)]

artslots are open again!

i've also added fullbody roughs! yeehaw! painted fullbodies will be available once in a full moon as well

[link to shop]

artslots are open again!

i've also added fullbody roughs! yeehaw! painted fullbodies will be available once in a full moon as well

[link to shop]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19