Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [RoR] Scrimshaw Scrawls [CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38
@skelizard
\o hi again, can you take 18 dragons for payout?
@skelizard
\o hi again, can you take 18 dragons for payout?
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October
Yes you can! (sorry for the late reply)
@October
Yes you can! (sorry for the late reply)
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
@Skelizard Can you take 10 (level 5) dragons for payout? That should pay for one of the adopts.

I'll get you the rest of the dragons after I sleep.
@Skelizard Can you take 10 (level 5) dragons for payout? That should pay for one of the adopts.

I'll get you the rest of the dragons after I sleep.
dlJsEIj.png
@humanityxpeople
Payout only counts for half the levels, so ten lvl 5 dragons will be 25 lvls total. If you send all 10 for no payout that'll equal 50. You're free to send over which ever way you prefer when you're ready. :)
@humanityxpeople
Payout only counts for half the levels, so ten lvl 5 dragons will be 25 lvls total. If you send all 10 for no payout that'll equal 50. You're free to send over which ever way you prefer when you're ready. :)
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
@moltenobsidian
sending you 10 level 5s for payout!
@moltenobsidian
sending you 10 level 5s for payout!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@salvation [img]https://i.imgur.com/iLb6s0p.png[/img] @lehlora [img]https://i.imgur.com/WWzc5kQ.png[/img] @ValkyrieOnline added you to the spreadsheet :)
@salvation

iLb6s0p.png

@lehlora

WWzc5kQ.png

@ValkyrieOnline

added you to the spreadsheet :)
The wait is over!!

@CrazyBat @CowboyMouth @Fantastea @3idolon @guzzoleen @Hideki @sublimevoide @MoonMelodies @argylion

You've all been added to the spreadsheet and you should be clear to send your levels! I'm very sorry for how long it took. I know it was a real inconvenience for some of you.

If I can make it up to you somehow, let me know! ^^
The wait is over!!

@CrazyBat @CowboyMouth @Fantastea @3idolon @guzzoleen @Hideki @sublimevoide @MoonMelodies @argylion

You've all been added to the spreadsheet and you should be clear to send your levels! I'm very sorry for how long it took. I know it was a real inconvenience for some of you.

If I can make it up to you somehow, let me know! ^^
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
@corprus Thanks! <3
@corprus Thanks! <3
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@ValkyrieOnline added!
@ValkyrieOnline added!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@MoonMelodies

Username: Sehanbrel
ID: 305958
What you're ordering: YCH Chibi Base
Dragon/OC: Neasa
Price: 60 levels

You'll have to design her features, sorry. She *is* albino though, so can you give her light blue eyes instead of green please? She's also supposed to be very elegant and reserved. If you need to change her clothes a little (and/or remove the steampunk wings) go for it.

Thank you~
@MoonMelodies

Username: Sehanbrel
ID: 305958
What you're ordering: YCH Chibi Base
Dragon/OC: Neasa
Price: 60 levels

You'll have to design her features, sorry. She *is* albino though, so can you give her light blue eyes instead of green please? She's also supposed to be very elegant and reserved. If you need to change her clothes a little (and/or remove the steampunk wings) go for it.

Thank you~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38