Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Q’s Cartoons [OCs / Dragons] [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I am so excited to see what you come up with! <3 That is also why I do not do math, ahah. I can pay the full total of 1350. I'll have the payment sent over momentarily!
I am so excited to see what you come up with! <3 That is also why I do not do math, ahah. I can pay the full total of 1350. I'll have the payment sent over momentarily!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska No worries! I also had a math-related incident earlier in this very thread, so I can relate XvX
I got your payment! I'll get started right away! :D
@Araaska No worries! I also had a math-related incident earlier in this very thread, so I can relate XvX
I got your payment! I'll get started right away! :D
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
@Araaska Your chibi is done!! I wanted to make him look pensive but curious, like he's not quite sure about something but he's cautiously approaching it anyway. I hope you like how it turned out! The two images I've posted display at the same size on the forums, but if you save them you'll find the second is about half the width of the first, and a perfect fit in a dragon's bio. They also have a white fill and outline so they'll show up even on dark backgrounds! [img]https://i.imgur.com/3WBSPfU.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/OPPY9aj.png[/img]
@Araaska Your chibi is done!!

I wanted to make him look pensive but curious, like he's not quite sure about something but he's cautiously approaching it anyway. I hope you like how it turned out!

The two images I've posted display at the same size on the forums, but if you save them you'll find the second is about half the width of the first, and a perfect fit in a dragon's bio. They also have a white fill and outline so they'll show up even on dark backgrounds!
3WBSPfU.pngOPPY9aj.png
HE LOOKS SO CUTE OH MI GOSH, thank you so much!!!
HE LOOKS SO CUTE OH MI GOSH, thank you so much!!!
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
@Zaffy You're very welcome!! I'm glad you like how it turned out! :D
@Zaffy You're very welcome!! I'm glad you like how it turned out! :D

wheezes

I am grinning so hard that my teeth are dead set on being clenched and it is making my face hurt. He looks so incredibly precious and I just want to hug him as hard as humanly possible. His expression in combination with the nature of his pose comes together so beautifully while simultaneously making him the most adorkable creature possible. I could immediately tell what you were going for as soon as I saw it.

I also have to admit I was surprised you went for a variant without his hood, but I must say it really adds to the overall charm! Goodness, I cannot wait until I find a dragon so I can show the bio piece off on here. I am also so taking advantage of your reposting rule, this is too wondrous to pass up. ;;

wheezes

I am grinning so hard that my teeth are dead set on being clenched and it is making my face hurt. He looks so incredibly precious and I just want to hug him as hard as humanly possible. His expression in combination with the nature of his pose comes together so beautifully while simultaneously making him the most adorkable creature possible. I could immediately tell what you were going for as soon as I saw it.

I also have to admit I was surprised you went for a variant without his hood, but I must say it really adds to the overall charm! Goodness, I cannot wait until I find a dragon so I can show the bio piece off on here. I am also so taking advantage of your reposting rule, this is too wondrous to pass up. ;;
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska Oh gosh, thank you!! <3 I'm so glad you like it!!

I thought about the hood, but I just couldn't hide that baby face. Plus, I wanted to try my hand at getting the foreshortening on all those segments juuuust right!

He was super fun to draw! I don't get a lot of requests for characters like him, so he was a real breath of fresh air, ha! Thank you so much for commissioning me! ^^
@Araaska Oh gosh, thank you!! <3 I'm so glad you like it!!

I thought about the hood, but I just couldn't hide that baby face. Plus, I wanted to try my hand at getting the foreshortening on all those segments juuuust right!

He was super fun to draw! I don't get a lot of requests for characters like him, so he was a real breath of fresh air, ha! Thank you so much for commissioning me! ^^
@Licorictus hiya!! i'd love to see your take on this guy [b]Character:[/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/45297bbfbb314356b04a924746457638/tumblr_pagfflvYtZ1t0chc8o1_1280.png[/img] [b]Commission type:[/b] sketch + flat color headshot [b]Payment type:[/b] gems [b]Other Specifics:[/b] smug but kinda sleepy? also he's a pretty old dude [b]650px Version (fits in dragon bio)?[/b] no
@Licorictus hiya!! i'd love to see your take on this guy

Character: tumblr_pagfflvYtZ1t0chc8o1_1280.png
Commission type: sketch + flat color headshot
Payment type: gems
Other Specifics: smug but kinda sleepy? also he's a pretty old dude
650px Version (fits in dragon bio)? no
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@Suikoons Howdy!! He looks like he'll be super fun to draw *v*
A colored headshot sketch would be 585g! I'll get right to it once payment is sent ^^
@Suikoons Howdy!! He looks like he'll be super fun to draw *v*
A colored headshot sketch would be 585g! I'll get right to it once payment is sent ^^
@Suikoons I got your payment! I'll get started ASAP! ^^
@Suikoons I got your payment! I'll get started ASAP! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21