Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Q’s Cartoons [OCs / Dragons] [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Licorictus Yeah, don't have too many rare items unfortunately... I have [item=primary gene: skink] and [item= tertiary gene: scales], but they only add up to around 375-ish gems. I've got an [item=unhatched arcane egg], but that's a huge tentative on my part. If you're ever interested, i'd love to do an art trade as well if I don't get much out of this, haha.
@Licorictus

Yeah, don't have too many rare items unfortunately...
I have Primary Gene: Skink and Tertiary Gene: Scales , but they only add up to around 375-ish gems.
I've got an Unhatched Arcane Egg , but that's a huge tentative on my part.

If you're ever interested, i'd love to do an art trade as well if I don't get much out of this, haha.
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot

An art trade would be fun! I'm primarily looking for commissions, but tbh I'm probably going to spend a lot of the money I make from these on art anyway :P
@AquaParrot

An art trade would be fun! I'm primarily looking for commissions, but tbh I'm probably going to spend a lot of the money I make from these on art anyway :P
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
@Licorictus A trade would be rlly cool! What would you trade for a comm kinda like this? [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/9752499_UeikvwXobtEfnpY.png[/img] Currently working on another "painting". It may not be the same quality as this bcause usually the first time is the best, but I can try my best to replicate the style if you have anybody you'd like me to draw!
@Licorictus
A trade would be rlly cool!
What would you trade for a comm kinda like this?
9752499_UeikvwXobtEfnpY.png
Currently working on another "painting".
It may not be the same quality as this bcause usually the first time is the best, but I can try my best to replicate the style if you have anybody you'd like me to draw!
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot

That's a pretty style! How about a colored & shaded chibi sketch? :0
@AquaParrot

That's a pretty style! How about a colored & shaded chibi sketch? :0
@Licorictus
I'll take it! The character I used as an example is actually who i'm looking for art of, so would you be ok doing them?
@Licorictus
I'll take it! The character I used as an example is actually who i'm looking for art of, so would you be ok doing them?
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot Sure! Do they have an unshaded ref sheet? I want to make sure I get their colors right ^^
@AquaParrot Sure! Do they have an unshaded ref sheet? I want to make sure I get their colors right ^^
@Licorictus
Not at the moment, unfortunately..
I'm okay with any colors you use! They don't have to be correct, just the patterns! (I especially love it when people deviate from the colors slightly to fit a mood or aesthetic..)
@Licorictus
Not at the moment, unfortunately..
I'm okay with any colors you use! They don't have to be correct, just the patterns! (I especially love it when people deviate from the colors slightly to fit a mood or aesthetic..)
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot

OK, cool! I'll do my best; they're a cutie for sure! Do you prefer cel or soft shading?

i'm also low-key struggling bc idk which of my terrible characters i want art of right now and i don't want to throw my entire toyhouse at you lol don't mind me
@AquaParrot

OK, cool! I'll do my best; they're a cutie for sure! Do you prefer cel or soft shading?

i'm also low-key struggling bc idk which of my terrible characters i want art of right now and i don't want to throw my entire toyhouse at you lol don't mind me
@Licorictus
god i know that struggle too well
I prefer soft!
@Licorictus
god i know that struggle too well
I prefer soft!
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot Gotcha! I can do that!

lordy lordy i feel like it shouldn't be this difficult to just grab one of my own characters
@AquaParrot Gotcha! I can do that!

lordy lordy i feel like it shouldn't be this difficult to just grab one of my own characters
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21