Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Q’s Cartoons [OCs / Dragons] [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Character: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28062523/
Commission type: Inked Chibi
Payment type: 136800 treasure am I right?
Other Specifics: Artists tend to do his eyebrows and tail in different shapes so I'm fine with that. Just don't make it too different.
650px Version (fits in dragon bio)? Your choice
Character: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28062523/
Payment type: 136800 treasure am I right?
Other Specifics: Artists tend to do his eyebrows and tail in different shapes so I'm fine with that. Just don't make it too different.
650px Version (fits in dragon bio)? Your choice
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
@SpookyZephyr Hey, thanks for stopping by! That’s a cute manokit you got there :D
Something about the number you got seemed off, so I checked your math and figured out it was my fault! ^^”
I missed a zero on my USD:treasure shortcut. A colored, inked chibi would be 1368000 treasure. Sorry for the confusion! >m<
(I realize this is a big enough difference that it might be outside your price range, so I’m holding off adding you to my list of slots unless you confirm you still want a commission!)
@SpookyZephyr Hey, thanks for stopping by! That’s a cute manokit you got there :D
Something about the number you got seemed off, so I checked your math and figured out it was my fault! ^^”
I missed a zero on my USD:treasure shortcut. A colored, inked chibi would be 1368000 treasure. Sorry for the confusion! >m<
(I realize this is a big enough difference that it might be outside your price range, so I’m holding off adding you to my list of slots unless you confirm you still want a commission!)
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
I have a magic, cinder, and electric nymph what are they worth to you?
I have a magic, cinder, and electric nymph what are they worth to you?
@SpookyZephyr I price items by their current LAH value - the magic nymph's is 29g and the other two are 25g each, for a total value of 79g or 63,200t.
@SpookyZephyr I price items by their current LAH value - the magic nymph's is 29g and the other two are 25g each, for a total value of 79g or 63,200t.
Dang maybe later you have good art so i'll be back.
Dang maybe later you have good art so i'll be back.
@SpookyZephyr Thank you, I appreciate it! ^^ Sorry again for the misleading conversion rate!
@SpookyZephyr Thank you, I appreciate it! ^^ Sorry again for the misleading conversion rate!
It's fine it was a genuine mistake no worries!
It's fine it was a genuine mistake no worries!
@Zaffy Your chibi is done! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/RDXK8oA.png[/img] I hope you like it! Please let me know if there's anything that needs to be fixed!
@Zaffy Your chibi is done! :D
RDXK8oA.png
I hope you like it! Please let me know if there's anything that needs to be fixed!
Character: [Eden]

Payment type: Gems/Treasure (1300 G + 144k T, correct?)

Other Specifics: He can be drawn with any of the masks shown or one of your own design if you so desire. I also prefer the dual winged variant, but he can have both of them removed as well if it makes it easier or helps the piece!

As for posing, I just love things that are emotive and tell a lot about the character, so anything that gives an idea of some facet of who he is would be great. *I am writing up a profile, but if you would like or need to know the rough, please feel free to ask even if the sheet is in there when you give it a gander!*

650px Version (fits in dragon bio)?: Yes please, just in case I figure out a good dragon for him!
Character: [Eden]

Payment type: Gems/Treasure (1300 G + 144k T, correct?)

Other Specifics: He can be drawn with any of the masks shown or one of your own design if you so desire. I also prefer the dual winged variant, but he can have both of them removed as well if it makes it easier or helps the piece!

As for posing, I just love things that are emotive and tell a lot about the character, so anything that gives an idea of some facet of who he is would be great. *I am writing up a profile, but if you would like or need to know the rough, please feel free to ask even if the sheet is in there when you give it a gander!*

650px Version (fits in dragon bio)?: Yes please, just in case I figure out a good dragon for him!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska I'm super stoked you'd like me to draw him!! I'll do my best to convey his personality! :O

I think your number may be a little off though - an uncolored inked chibi is 1350g ($15). The remaining 50g would be 40kt!
@Araaska I'm super stoked you'd like me to draw him!! I'll do my best to convey his personality! :O

I think your number may be a little off though - an uncolored inked chibi is 1350g ($15). The remaining 50g would be 40kt!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21