Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Q’s Cartoons [OCs / Dragons] [OPEN]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Blot Your chibi is done! I hope you like how it turned out! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/h99Fl80.png[/img] I loved drawing this cute pupper, they're so good <3
@Blot

Your chibi is done! I hope you like how it turned out! :D
h99Fl80.png

I loved drawing this cute pupper, they're so good <3
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
friendly bump :3!
friendly bump :3!
GIR.png
@CallmeTrash

Why thank ya kindly! Your art's adorable, btw - I might have to drop by your shop and commission you sometime ^^
@CallmeTrash

Why thank ya kindly! Your art's adorable, btw - I might have to drop by your shop and commission you sometime ^^
hello! id like to order if your not to full.
Character: dro'lima (if you need a better ref, since i find this one isnt clear i can sketch one up for you)
Commission type: headshot flat color 585g/kt (your preference, i rather treasure though)
Payment type: gems/ treasure
Other Specifics: i made a quick fixed ref, for details themselves dro'lima is a passive co-leader of one of the factions, hes the guy to make dad jokes and is patient but like once you break his patience (thats very rarely) he will explode, you could have him looking passive or blowing up over something.
hes also the definition of "im not angry, just highly disappointed"
650px Version (fits in dragon bio)? !!yes/no!!
sorry for any miscalculations/ some of the fixed ref being confusing
hello! id like to order if your not to full.
Character: dro'lima (if you need a better ref, since i find this one isnt clear i can sketch one up for you)
Commission type: headshot flat color 585g/kt (your preference, i rather treasure though)
Payment type: gems/ treasure
Other Specifics: i made a quick fixed ref, for details themselves dro'lima is a passive co-leader of one of the factions, hes the guy to make dad jokes and is patient but like once you break his patience (thats very rarely) he will explode, you could have him looking passive or blowing up over something.
hes also the definition of "im not angry, just highly disappointed"
650px Version (fits in dragon bio)? !!yes/no!!
sorry for any miscalculations/ some of the fixed ref being confusing
Steelhound.gif
@catcatamelia

I'm not too full at all! I'd be happy to draw Dro'lima for you! ^^

Thank you for the personality details and extra head ref - I'm sure they'll both come in handy! I don't think that fixed ref is confusing, though if I do end up getting something wrong it's alright to request changes. :)

585g/kt is indeed the correct amount for a colored headshot sketch. I don't have a preference in what currency you use, so if you'd send that over I will get started ASAP!
@catcatamelia

I'm not too full at all! I'd be happy to draw Dro'lima for you! ^^

Thank you for the personality details and extra head ref - I'm sure they'll both come in handy! I don't think that fixed ref is confusing, though if I do end up getting something wrong it's alright to request changes. :)

585g/kt is indeed the correct amount for a colored headshot sketch. I don't have a preference in what currency you use, so if you'd send that over I will get started ASAP!
Holy crap your art is adorable. I'd love to snag at least one, ideally two humanoid chibi slots. Let me know if you're currently accepting orders, and I'll get you deets!
Holy crap your art is adorable. I'd love to snag at least one, ideally two humanoid chibi slots. Let me know if you're currently accepting orders, and I'll get you deets!
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif em
tundra supremacy
i've been on this site for 800 years
@Ouiaboo

Glad to hear it! I am indeed open for new slots, and I'd be happy to draw whatever character(s) you throw at me! ^^
@Ouiaboo

Glad to hear it! I am indeed open for new slots, and I'd be happy to draw whatever character(s) you throw at me! ^^
@catcatamelia Your headshot sketch is done! I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5DZY5ic.png[/img] If anything's off, let me know and I'll fix it! ^^
@catcatamelia

Your headshot sketch is done! I hope you like it!

5DZY5ic.png

If anything's off, let me know and I'll fix it! ^^
@Licorictus
AAAAAAAA
i love how you draw him? so much?
i think you got everything on point, thank you!
@Licorictus
AAAAAAAA
i love how you draw him? so much?
i think you got everything on point, thank you!
Steelhound.gif
@catcatamelia

Thank you!! I'm so glad you like how he turned out! :D
@catcatamelia

Thank you!! I'm so glad you like how he turned out! :D
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21