Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Q’s Cartoons [OCs / Dragons] [OPEN]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Licorictus How much would these be? [item=brilliant healer's mantle] [item=mage's cranberry tunic]
@Licorictus
How much would these be?
Brilliant Healer's Mantle Mage's Cranberry Tunic
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
hey! what would you consider a water sprite and a runaway rotclaw to be worth if I played with them? ^^ (sorry I don't know how to insert the icon into posts haha)
hey! what would you consider a water sprite and a runaway rotclaw to be worth if I played with them? ^^ (sorry I don't know how to insert the icon into posts haha)
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
Bump!! It's been quite a while since I've visited this thread, and I'm hoping to get it up and running again!
Bump!! It's been quite a while since I've visited this thread, and I'm hoping to get it up and running again!
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
@Indie Your headshot's done! I hope you like it! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] (I also hope you don't mind me posting it in my art shop's thread!) Let me know if anything needs to be changed or edited, and thanks again for commissioning me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z0puY0G.png[/img]
@Indie

Your headshot's done! I hope you like it!

(I also hope you don't mind me posting it in my art shop's thread!)

Let me know if anything needs to be changed or edited, and thanks again for commissioning me!

Z0puY0G.png
WAHH It's so adorable!! Thank you so much! Do you have a toyhouse or anything I can credit it to?
WAHH It's so adorable!! Thank you so much! Do you have a toyhouse or anything I can credit it to?
@Indie

I'm glad you like it!! I do indeed have a Toyhouse, it's the same username I've got here (Licorictus) :D
@Indie

I'm glad you like it!! I do indeed have a Toyhouse, it's the same username I've got here (Licorictus) :D
Bump! Completely open for new comms! :O
Bump! Completely open for new comms! :O
Got busy with school and mean't to come order sooner when you posted on my thread, but Im here now at least ^^

Character: Khan
Commission type: Inked + colored chibi
Payment type: Gems
Other Specifics: N/A
650px Version (fits in dragon bio)? Sure, when I make up his profile it'd be great to have a presized piece to fit in it c:
Got busy with school and mean't to come order sooner when you posted on my thread, but Im here now at least ^^

Character: Khan
Commission type: Inked + colored chibi
Payment type: Gems
Other Specifics: N/A
650px Version (fits in dragon bio)? Sure, when I make up his profile it'd be great to have a presized piece to fit in it c:
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask It's all good! Trust me, I understand being busy with school. [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1] Stoked that I get to draw Khan tho! An inked and colored chibi would be 1710g. I'll start work as soon as you send me a CR, but I won't actually accept the trade until I'm done and ready to post!
@MirrorMask

It's all good! Trust me, I understand being busy with school. Stoked that I get to draw Khan tho!

An inked and colored chibi would be 1710g. I'll start work as soon as you send me a CR, but I won't actually accept the trade until I'm done and ready to post!
@MirrorMask

Character: Reggy
Commission type: Fully colored/shaded chibi!
Payment type: Fully treasure!!
Other Specifics: something showy and proud, maybe flirty? Reggy is a man (wolf???) who's proud of his beauty
650px Version (fits in dragon bio)? yes please!
@MirrorMask

Character: Reggy
Commission type: Fully colored/shaded chibi!
Payment type: Fully treasure!!
Other Specifics: something showy and proud, maybe flirty? Reggy is a man (wolf???) who's proud of his beauty
650px Version (fits in dragon bio)? yes please!
Td4lBWl.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21