Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦~The Pigeon's Poems and Art~♦
1 2 3 4
2j0K3zt.jpg

~•Welcome to my cosy shop!•~

Hello. I'm one of the resident pigeons of FR, and I'm sort of running short on money... *Smiles sheepishly* I can do poems and Chibis for you, for a cheap price. ;)
Please, scroll down to see the rules, discounts and what my shop has for you! :)

~Rules~

1. Please, please, please DO NOT claim that you did my work! It's flattering to know that my work is great, but please be honest!
  2. Feel free to haggle, but please follow the conditions for the discounts if you use them!
  3. Please understand that I need time to complete your orders, and I might need more time if there are many orders!
  4. If you are not satisfied with the results, feel free to give me feedback and let me know if you would like me to redo it!

~Discounts & Deals~

*Note: Discounts can stack, but it's a -5% for every discount that's stacked
  1. Regular Customers (Order on more than 2 occasions/ Order 3 or more things at once): 20% discount
  2. Friends (Must already be friends before ordering, random friend requests not counted): 25% discount
  3. Poem+Chibi (Both must be ordered at the same time): 20% discount
  4. Fellow Arcanite: 15% discount
  5. Element holiday (You must be of the same element as the holiday that is being celebrated. This discount does not apply if the festival is over/has not started): 15% discount
  6. I will do lots of poems for you if you give me something from my wishlist! The amount of poems I will do for you is stated in my wishlist
  7. My gem to treasure ratio is 1g:800t, feel free to pay in gems!
  8. If you want to pay in items that aren't in my wishlist, do let me know and we can discuss!
2j0K3zt.jpg

~•Welcome to my cosy shop!•~

Hello. I'm one of the resident pigeons of FR, and I'm sort of running short on money... *Smiles sheepishly* I can do poems and Chibis for you, for a cheap price. ;)
Please, scroll down to see the rules, discounts and what my shop has for you! :)

~Rules~

1. Please, please, please DO NOT claim that you did my work! It's flattering to know that my work is great, but please be honest!
  2. Feel free to haggle, but please follow the conditions for the discounts if you use them!
  3. Please understand that I need time to complete your orders, and I might need more time if there are many orders!
  4. If you are not satisfied with the results, feel free to give me feedback and let me know if you would like me to redo it!

~Discounts & Deals~

*Note: Discounts can stack, but it's a -5% for every discount that's stacked
  1. Regular Customers (Order on more than 2 occasions/ Order 3 or more things at once): 20% discount
  2. Friends (Must already be friends before ordering, random friend requests not counted): 25% discount
  3. Poem+Chibi (Both must be ordered at the same time): 20% discount
  4. Fellow Arcanite: 15% discount
  5. Element holiday (You must be of the same element as the holiday that is being celebrated. This discount does not apply if the festival is over/has not started): 15% discount
  6. I will do lots of poems for you if you give me something from my wishlist! The amount of poems I will do for you is stated in my wishlist
  7. My gem to treasure ratio is 1g:800t, feel free to pay in gems!
  8. If you want to pay in items that aren't in my wishlist, do let me know and we can discuss!
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
~Poems~
Open/Closed

1. 1-6 lines: 2200t
    Example (6 lines):
    Pigeons are the best
    You should never doubt that
    We glide in the skies
    More graceful than butterflies
    Toss us some bread crumbs
    Or that onion ring on your thumb

~~
  2. 6-10 lines: 3500t
    Example (10 lines):
    I'd trade all the stars in the sky for her
    Dear sister, did you have to leave?
    I'd trade both my wings for her
    Dearest sister, did you have to leave?
    For all these years I have been
    Wondering if it was the row
    That we had the day you left
    From that day I've felt so low
    My tears would not stop flowing
    Dear sister, please come home!

~~
  3. 10-16 lines: 5000t
    Example (16 lines):
    Gates of gilded gold
    Carved with the lyrics of songs of old
    Towers of poished marble
    Through this castle I shall wander
    So many treasures kept inside
    Covered with the wild horse's hide
    The crown jewels of Rome
    Shining behind a clear-crystal dome
    The silver sceptre with a head of agate
    Encrusted with polished rubies
    A crown of gold and purple velvet
    Carved with the initials also on the queen's casket
    A coat of tissued gold, embroidered with silver
    On which the lapis lazuli shimmers
    This all, I shall own
    When I finally sit on the throne!

~~
Still can't decide? Don't worry, I've got more examples! You just need to click here to see more of my poems! :D

Want more lines in your poem? Restricted by the number of lines I just stated? No problem! For 200t every 2 lines added on, I'll write extra lines for you! You can also ask me to add on more lines if you feel that the poem is too short! :)
~Poems~
Open/Closed

1. 1-6 lines: 2200t
    Example (6 lines):
    Pigeons are the best
    You should never doubt that
    We glide in the skies
    More graceful than butterflies
    Toss us some bread crumbs
    Or that onion ring on your thumb

~~
  2. 6-10 lines: 3500t
    Example (10 lines):
    I'd trade all the stars in the sky for her
    Dear sister, did you have to leave?
    I'd trade both my wings for her
    Dearest sister, did you have to leave?
    For all these years I have been
    Wondering if it was the row
    That we had the day you left
    From that day I've felt so low
    My tears would not stop flowing
    Dear sister, please come home!

~~
  3. 10-16 lines: 5000t
    Example (16 lines):
    Gates of gilded gold
    Carved with the lyrics of songs of old
    Towers of poished marble
    Through this castle I shall wander
    So many treasures kept inside
    Covered with the wild horse's hide
    The crown jewels of Rome
    Shining behind a clear-crystal dome
    The silver sceptre with a head of agate
    Encrusted with polished rubies
    A crown of gold and purple velvet
    Carved with the initials also on the queen's casket
    A coat of tissued gold, embroidered with silver
    On which the lapis lazuli shimmers
    This all, I shall own
    When I finally sit on the throne!

~~
Still can't decide? Don't worry, I've got more examples! You just need to click here to see more of my poems! :D

Want more lines in your poem? Restricted by the number of lines I just stated? No problem! For 200t every 2 lines added on, I'll write extra lines for you! You can also ask me to add on more lines if you feel that the poem is too short! :)

50kt Gjinka Art
[center][b][font=GlassAntiqua][color=Plum][size=6]~Chibis~[/size][/color] [size=5][s]Open[/s]/Closed[/size][/center][/font] [/b] [center]I'll only draw [b]human girls[/b] (I can't draw boys sorry)! I can do [b]Gjinkas[/b]! I also [b]will not draw certain apparel[/b] as they can be difficult to draw/difficult to turn into human apparel![/center] [LIST=1] [*][b][u]Lineart:[/u] 8000t[/b] [URL=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=268038&tab=dragon&did=26964443][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LWwP5l9.jpg[/IMG][/URL] (Sorry about the banner/sash on the left, I drew the patterns on the wrong layer... :( But you can look at the one on the right to have an idea of how it'll look like) ~~ [*][b][u]Coloured:[/u] 12000t[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=268038&tab=dragon&did=26964443][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/srPGlUW.jpg[/IMG][/url] ~~ [*][b][u]Coloured+Shading:[/u] 14000t[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=268038&tab=dragon&did=26964443][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CXOpjR2.jpg[/IMG][/url] ~~ [/LIST] Ordering form... [code]@Lovesoratchi [b]Chibi type:[/b] Lineart/Coloured/Coloured+Shading [b]Dragon/Character reference:[/b] [b]Personality/style:[/b] (Tell me the character's personality and what kind of clothes she would wear) [b]Other requests:[/b] (Anything to add on?) [b]Add a Poem?[/b] (Tell me if you want a poem too)[/code]
~Chibis~
Open/Closed

I'll only draw human girls (I can't draw boys sorry)! I can do Gjinkas! I also will not draw certain apparel as they can be difficult to draw/difficult to turn into human apparel!
  1. Lineart: 8000t
    LWwP5l9.jpg
    (Sorry about the banner/sash on the left, I drew the patterns on the wrong layer... :( But you can look at the one on the right to have an idea of how it'll look like)

~~
  2. Coloured: 12000t
    srPGlUW.jpg

~~
  3. Coloured+Shading: 14000t
    CXOpjR2.jpg

~~

Ordering form...
Code:
@Lovesoratchi [b]Chibi type:[/b] Lineart/Coloured/Coloured+Shading [b]Dragon/Character reference:[/b] [b]Personality/style:[/b] (Tell me the character's personality and what kind of clothes she would wear) [b]Other requests:[/b] (Anything to add on?) [b]Add a Poem?[/b] (Tell me if you want a poem too)

50kt Gjinka Art
~Current Orders~

• None

~Waitlist~

• @/marktheshark

~Finished orders~

~Current Orders~

• None

~Waitlist~

• @/marktheshark

~Finished orders~

50kt Gjinka Art
Reserve (Just in case)
Reserve (Just in case)

50kt Gjinka Art
Another reserve (Just in case)
Another reserve (Just in case)

50kt Gjinka Art
And we're open~~~ :D
And we're open~~~ :D

50kt Gjinka Art
Ah! I love poetry! [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44164314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441644/44164314_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] Could I have a poem about this girl? Something about storms and the ocean... and finding seaglass on the beach! I'd like 10 lines plz~ *also I'm tipping, so I'll give you 8k treasure. Would you like me to message you the payment?
Ah! I love poetry!
[img][/img] 44164314_350.png
Could I have a poem about this girl? Something about storms and the ocean... and finding seaglass on the beach! I'd like 10 lines plz~
*also I'm tipping, so I'll give you 8k treasure. Would you like me to message you the payment?
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster
@WindKisses
Of course! But do you want me to include any lore about her? And you you want the poem to be more dark/sad (something like the 10 lines example) or lighthearted (more like the 6 lines example)?

I'd rather you pay me after I do the poem. And thank you for ordering (and the tip)! :)
@WindKisses
Of course! But do you want me to include any lore about her? And you you want the poem to be more dark/sad (something like the 10 lines example) or lighthearted (more like the 6 lines example)?

I'd rather you pay me after I do the poem. And thank you for ordering (and the tip)! :)

50kt Gjinka Art
Hmmmm
ok..Lore... So she nearly drowns... but still loves the ocean and collects beach glass. So, sad at the beginning but turning light hearted!
Tysm! *tell me if that's confusing
Hmmmm
ok..Lore... So she nearly drowns... but still loves the ocean and collects beach glass. So, sad at the beginning but turning light hearted!
Tysm! *tell me if that's confusing
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster
1 2 3 4