Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ^.=.^LORE STORE^.=.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DragonLife4Me

Thanks, I love it! Sending the 3kt now~
@DragonLife4Me

Thanks, I love it! Sending the 3kt now~
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida
Sweet! Thanks!
@Neraida
Sweet! Thanks!
MYSTIC BLAZE H.A.L (Hatchery, Apparel, Lore)
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@EvilPol Feel free to change whatever you feel like! Sorry I took so long, it's been busy. [center][b]Ethan([i]Surgeon[/i])[/b] [item= Supercharged alchemist tools] You know, I used to be a Bogsneak. As you can see, I didn't stay that way. I could never pursue my dreams with those fat talons, so I changed into this graceful and slender Skydancer. I have to admit, my appearance isn't the best, but, at least I'm not a serial killer... e-even though I may look like one... Nonetheless, my story is no different than any other dragon's. I was raised in a good family with a few siblings in a small cave. I trained with the elders, pranked the adults, and played with dragons my age. I chose what I would like to pursue and learned as much as I could about it, and then, this is where it got tricky. I always found the concept of healing interesting, but the wait and the herbs boring. I was the only dragon, excluding the healers, who could stomach the war wounded dragons. I would seek out the most gruesomely wounded and mauled dragons and study how the dragons cared for them. But, the way they extracted impaled spear points, teeth, even horns seemed, wrong, and painful. One day, I had enough of their methods. I joined the healers, but in a more advanced division. I was in charge of the surgery, or inside health issues. We didn't have special tools to help out with the process until I invented some or traded them from rare merchants, so for the first little while, I had to use my own claws. Because of this, my claws are forever tinted blood red. Most dragons shun me because of this, but I'm really talented nonetheless. Three years after I joined the healers, I am the land's best surgeon; or so I hear. We're not all that common... Anyway, I couldn't be happier! I do what I love, help out dragons in pain, and prevent future problems from getting worse. So please, if I ever see you again, feel free to stop by! I could check you for any problems, and maybe tell you another story. Bye![/center]
@EvilPol
Feel free to change whatever you feel like! Sorry I took so long, it's been busy.

Ethan(Surgeon)
Supercharged Alchemist Tools

You know, I used to be a Bogsneak. As you can see, I didn't stay that way. I could never pursue my dreams with those fat talons, so I changed into this graceful and slender Skydancer.

I have to admit, my appearance isn't the best, but, at least I'm not a serial killer... e-even though I may look like one... Nonetheless, my story is no different than any other dragon's. I was raised in a good family with a few siblings in a small cave. I trained with the elders, pranked the adults, and played with dragons my age. I chose what I would like to pursue and learned as much as I could about it, and then, this is where it got tricky.

I always found the concept of healing interesting, but the wait and the herbs boring. I was the only dragon, excluding the healers, who could stomach the war wounded dragons. I would seek out the most gruesomely wounded and mauled dragons and study how the dragons cared for them. But, the way they extracted impaled spear points, teeth, even horns seemed, wrong, and painful.

One day, I had enough of their methods. I joined the healers, but in a more advanced division. I was in charge of the surgery, or inside health issues. We didn't have special tools to help out with the process until I invented some or traded them from rare merchants, so for the first little while, I had to use my own claws. Because of this, my claws are forever tinted blood red. Most dragons shun me because of this, but I'm really talented nonetheless.

Three years after I joined the healers, I am the land's best surgeon; or so I hear. We're not all that common... Anyway, I couldn't be happier! I do what I love, help out dragons in pain, and prevent future problems from getting worse. So please, if I ever see you again, feel free to stop by! I could check you for any problems, and maybe tell you another story. Bye!
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@DragonLife4Me

That's nice! Thanks!
@DragonLife4Me

That's nice! Thanks!
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
@EvilPol

NP!^.=.^
@EvilPol

NP!^.=.^
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@DragonLife4Me Could you write a childhood for this girl. I plan to rename her Aileen. Don't really have anything in mind other than her liking dark places so she can see her fireflies. Other then that you have complete creative freedom. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45180183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451802/45180183_350.png[/img] [/url]
@DragonLife4Me
Could you write a childhood for this girl. I plan to rename her Aileen. Don't really have anything in mind other than her liking dark places so she can see her fireflies. Other then that you have complete creative freedom.

45180183_350.png
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
It’d be my plesure! Does she have a nickname and favorite thing or person? Or is that up to me as well?
@Raan
It’d be my plesure! Does she have a nickname and favorite thing or person? Or is that up to me as well?
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
Hey there, I'm back again! Would I be able to get one for this lady, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41459657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414597/41459657_350.png[/img] [/url] Ms. Master, her nickname is 'The Red Magician', as for her most valued item it would technically be her pearl but since there's no icon for that let's go with [item=Solar Flame Candles]. Info is in her bio but here's a rundown, she was born a pearlcatcher but through some form of bad magic was turned into a Tundra. She doesn't quite remember exactly how it happened or who did this to her but that doesn't stop her from having nightmares about the change. Could you write about her having one of these nightmares? If you've got any questions I'd be happy to answer!
Hey there, I'm back again! Would I be able to get one for this lady, please?

41459657_350.png

Ms. Master, her nickname is 'The Red Magician', as for her most valued item it would technically be her pearl but since there's no icon for that let's go with Solar Flame Candles .
Info is in her bio but here's a rundown, she was born a pearlcatcher but through some form of bad magic was turned into a Tundra. She doesn't quite remember exactly how it happened or who did this to her but that doesn't stop her from having nightmares about the change. Could you write about her having one of these nightmares? If you've got any questions I'd be happy to answer!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@DragonLife4Me
Nope. You have complete freedom. Oh, forgot. She needs to be based in light flight. She can explore The Tangled Wood, but I don't want her living their just yet. That's it.
@DragonLife4Me
Nope. You have complete freedom. Oh, forgot. She needs to be based in light flight. She can explore The Tangled Wood, but I don't want her living their just yet. That's it.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
@nabal
Sorry I never replied, for some reason I didn't see it. I'll try to get them done soon! I have a dentist appointment soon. '';
@Raan
@nabal
Sorry I never replied, for some reason I didn't see it. I'll try to get them done soon! I have a dentist appointment soon. '';
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10