Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ^.=.^LORE STORE^.=.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DragonLife4Me You can choose it if you want to match the lore, but I guess he can have a [item=tarnished chain]. You don't have to use it if it doesn't fit the lore or anything
@DragonLife4Me

You can choose it if you want to match the lore, but I guess he can have a Tarnished Chain . You don't have to use it if it doesn't fit the lore or anything
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida
Ok
@Neraida
Ok
MYSTIC BLAZE H.A.L (Hatchery, Apparel, Lore)
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@Neraida
One last thing, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but would it be ok if I worked on it tomorrow? Where I am, it's late and I have a busy morning, but I should have it done for you by tomorrow evening at the latest.
@Neraida
One last thing, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but would it be ok if I worked on it tomorrow? Where I am, it's late and I have a busy morning, but I should have it done for you by tomorrow evening at the latest.
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@DragonLife4Me

Yeah, it's totally fine ^^
@DragonLife4Me

Yeah, it's totally fine ^^
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Neraida
Thanks! ^^;
@Neraida
Thanks! ^^;
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
[center][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43831193]Nihilism[/url]([i]God of trickery and mischief[/i])[/b] [item=starlight cloak] "What the Hil have you done this time Hili?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=311418&tab=dragon&did=43831192]Amethyst[/url] sighed and looked questionably at Nihilism. "Nothing of your concern. Just letting my, urges, take control. No need to use my name in vein." Nihilism grinned wickedly. Amethyst stared into Nihilism's eyes and came to a conclusion. "Please tell me you didn't turn the drinking pond into frogs." He whined. Nihilism lifted his chin and smirked. "Nope, your cards." And with that he zipped away, Amethyst bellowing and charging behind him. Hili, Nihilism, spiral, dragon, god, minor deity. Take your pick, he goes by all. Nihilism isn't a normal spiral, he's the product of the impossible. The Arcanist had a son. Unbelievable, yes, most say the same thing, but Nihilism is living, breathing, mischief making proof. What are some of his feats? Well, for kicks and giggles he made it so an ancient lair of tundras didn't lose their winter coat for four seasons, he made a dragon and it's familiar swap places for a week, and he made a clan of pearlcatchers's pearls talk. Now, for the bigger... disruptions. For an entire season, all fae's were the size of a guardian, and emperors were the size of faes; he made the sun stay down for three days, the nocturnes supported that trick immensely; and for his grandest, most vile prank, every time the Gladekeeper would encounter a June beetle, one of the most common bugs in the Veridian Labyrinth, it would shout, "Broccoli back!"[/center]
Nihilism(God of trickery and mischief)
Starlight Cloak

"What the Hil have you done this time Hili?" Amethyst sighed and looked questionably at Nihilism. "Nothing of your concern. Just letting my, urges, take control. No need to use my name in vein." Nihilism grinned wickedly.

Amethyst stared into Nihilism's eyes and came to a conclusion. "Please tell me you didn't turn the drinking pond into frogs." He whined. Nihilism lifted his chin and smirked. "Nope, your cards." And with that he zipped away, Amethyst bellowing and charging behind him.

Hili, Nihilism, spiral, dragon, god, minor deity. Take your pick, he goes by all. Nihilism isn't a normal spiral, he's the product of the impossible. The Arcanist had a son. Unbelievable, yes, most say the same thing, but Nihilism is living, breathing, mischief making proof.

What are some of his feats? Well, for kicks and giggles he made it so an ancient lair of tundras didn't lose their winter coat for four seasons, he made a dragon and it's familiar swap places for a week, and he made a clan of pearlcatchers's pearls talk.

Now, for the bigger... disruptions. For an entire season, all fae's were the size of a guardian, and emperors were the size of faes; he made the sun stay down for three days, the nocturnes supported that trick immensely; and for his grandest, most vile prank, every time the Gladekeeper would encounter a June beetle, one of the most common bugs in the Veridian Labyrinth, it would shout, "Broccoli back!"
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@Neraida
How's that?
@Neraida
How's that?
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@DragonLife4Me

I love it! Sending the 3kt over~ Do you mind if I edit it a bit and possibly expand it?
@DragonLife4Me

I love it! Sending the 3kt over~ Do you mind if I edit it a bit and possibly expand it?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Neraida
Oh coarse! It's your lore now!
@Neraida
Oh coarse! It's your lore now!
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@DragonLife4Me I'd love to order another! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41860541] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418606/41860541_350.png[/img] [/url] You can give his bio a read, but if you have any questions just ask ^^ He's a warrior, something I didn't mention in his bio, btw. The "him" would be [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=311418&tab=dragon&did=44959172]Cynefrid[/url] here.
@DragonLife4Me

I'd love to order another!

41860541_350.png

You can give his bio a read, but if you have any questions just ask ^^ He's a warrior, something I didn't mention in his bio, btw. The "him" would be Cynefrid here.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10