Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bun's Humanoid Busts (Closed!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@softbun

Here, an old design example of her: LINK - Cyberpunk style maybe? Or, like Mad Max Style

Other examples: LINK 1 ; LINK 2

Does this help?
@softbun

Here, an old design example of her: LINK - Cyberpunk style maybe? Or, like Mad Max Style

Other examples: LINK 1 ; LINK 2

Does this help?
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Lacerations Sure thing, I'll remove you. Just add yourself back on whenever you feel a hunger again ;)

@Ren86 Yep, that totally helps! Thank you!
@Lacerations Sure thing, I'll remove you. Just add yourself back on whenever you feel a hunger again ;)

@Ren86 Yep, that totally helps! Thank you!
by-Joydom-FR.png
bump
bump
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun I'd love to order a piece!
Username: WelcomeToKell
Name of Character: Kell
Lineart or Color: Color
References: here, here, and here (sorry for the quality imgur doesn't like me x.x)
Specifics: just to clarify, Kell has cataract in their right eye (on your left)!
@softbun I'd love to order a piece!
Username: WelcomeToKell
Name of Character: Kell
Lineart or Color: Color
References: here, here, and here (sorry for the quality imgur doesn't like me x.x)
Specifics: just to clarify, Kell has cataract in their right eye (on your left)!
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell Okay great, I've got you on the list!

The shop is now closed while I work on orders. :)
@WelcomeToKell Okay great, I've got you on the list!

The shop is now closed while I work on orders. :)
by-Joydom-FR.png
@NateyNight Your art is done! Thanks fr ordering and please don't forget payment :) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/yNRQbgJH/xex1.png[/img]
@NateyNight Your art is done! Thanks fr ordering and please don't forget payment :)

xex1.png
by-Joydom-FR.png
@Ren86 @WelcomeToKell Hello! I just wanted to reassure you two that I haven't forgotten your orders and I do still intend to do them for you. I got a new job at the end of last month/beginning of this month, and with the holidays they've had me working a lot more than I had been anticipating. I'm sorry you've had to wait so long!
@Ren86 @WelcomeToKell Hello! I just wanted to reassure you two that I haven't forgotten your orders and I do still intend to do them for you. I got a new job at the end of last month/beginning of this month, and with the holidays they've had me working a lot more than I had been anticipating. I'm sorry you've had to wait so long!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun

Thank you for letting me know! I figured there'd be a bit of a wait when the Holidays descended upon us, but still it's nice to hear from you. Good luck with your new job!
@softbun

Thank you for letting me know! I figured there'd be a bit of a wait when the Holidays descended upon us, but still it's nice to hear from you. Good luck with your new job!
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86 Here is your artwork! Sorry again for the wait. Thanks for ordering and please don't forget to send payment. :) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/nVWBQgxV/jen1.png[/img]
@Ren86 Here is your artwork! Sorry again for the wait. Thanks for ordering and please don't forget to send payment. :)

jen1.png
by-Joydom-FR.png
@WelcomeToKell Hello! Sorry for the long wait, but here is your finished art! Thanks for ordering and please don't forget payment. :) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/8chXLsZx/kell.png[/img]
@WelcomeToKell Hello! Sorry for the long wait, but here is your finished art! Thanks for ordering and please don't forget payment. :)

kell.png
by-Joydom-FR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13