Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] osamu's art shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Xairathan
Oh I actually forgot to edit out that I'm no longer looking for that accent!! sorry about that ><
I'm totally ok with coming up with a pose since most people dont specify what they want, but I'd probably need some more guidelines on outfits.
@Xairathan
Oh I actually forgot to edit out that I'm no longer looking for that accent!! sorry about that ><
I'm totally ok with coming up with a pose since most people dont specify what they want, but I'd probably need some more guidelines on outfits.
lG0lDIb.png
@Osamu
Form: I'm not sure if you're open still but I would love something of my girl!
Reference: Dia's info!
This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
This is her bf Zil
Personality: Sarcastic nerd
Commission type: waist up
Payment Method: It might be gems or usd! I just got paypal.
Extras: Feel free to take any artistic liberties. I would love something without her facemask. If you could do two versions with one with her face mask and one without I would love you forever. If not though (which is completely understandable I understand it takes time and effrort) I would prefer if she didn't have her face mask on.!

@Osamu
Form: I'm not sure if you're open still but I would love something of my girl!
Reference: Dia's info!
This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
This is her bf Zil
Personality: Sarcastic nerd
Commission type: waist up
Payment Method: It might be gems or usd! I just got paypal.
Extras: Feel free to take any artistic liberties. I would love something without her facemask. If you could do two versions with one with her face mask and one without I would love you forever. If not though (which is completely understandable I understand it takes time and effrort) I would prefer if she didn't have her face mask on.!

Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Tipsylover
she's super cute, i'd love to draw her for you! if you're paying with gems you can send me a CR, if USD I have a link in the first post that you can send through -> select paying for goods and services and choose no shipping address :>
@Tipsylover
she's super cute, i'd love to draw her for you! if you're paying with gems you can send me a CR, if USD I have a link in the first post that you can send through -> select paying for goods and services and choose no shipping address :>
lG0lDIb.png
@Osamu

Sounds good! I'll send a trade cause I have gems!
I love your art sooo much! I can't wait to see what you do! Please take whatever artistic liberties you want! And put her in whatever outfit you want as well!
@Osamu

Sounds good! I'll send a trade cause I have gems!
I love your art sooo much! I can't wait to see what you do! Please take whatever artistic liberties you want! And put her in whatever outfit you want as well!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Osamu No problem ^^

In that case, do you think I can give you two ideas and you can choose the one you want (and if you open slots at a later time maybe we'll go for the other lol)
@Osamu No problem ^^

In that case, do you think I can give you two ideas and you can choose the one you want (and if you open slots at a later time maybe we'll go for the other lol)
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
sure! just let me know what you have in mind
@Xairathan
sure! just let me know what you have in mind
lG0lDIb.png
Friendly bump as a thank you <3
(Your art is super cute, by the way -- I love the movement of your work!)
Friendly bump as a thank you <3
(Your art is super cute, by the way -- I love the movement of your work!)
Check out my art Twitter here!
@Tipsylover i hope this is good, thanks for commissioning! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jfprRB1.png[/img]
@Tipsylover
i hope this is good, thanks for commissioning!
jfprRB1.png
lG0lDIb.png
@Osamu
AHHHHHHHHHHH This is so cute! I love this sooo much! Thank you x a million!

Edit: I felt the need to update you, but I honestly think this is one of my favorite (if not my fav) work of art I've gotten of her! It is adorable and I honestly can't thank you enough!
@Osamu
AHHHHHHHHHHH This is so cute! I love this sooo much! Thank you x a million!

Edit: I felt the need to update you, but I honestly think this is one of my favorite (if not my fav) work of art I've gotten of her! It is adorable and I honestly can't thank you enough!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@DragonWarrior333 @Xairathan
shop's up again! let me know if you'd like to be taken off the pinglist ^^
@DragonWarrior333 @Xairathan
shop's up again! let me know if you'd like to be taken off the pinglist ^^
lG0lDIb.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16