Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] That Lore Shop
1 2 3
That Lore Shop

Hello, and Welcome to That Lore Shop! I'm That Person, and I've decided to open a lore shop since I enjoy writing. I'm mostly a hobby writer who has a hard time finishing things, and I tend to actually finish things if I'm writing for someone else. So my plan is to exercise my writing skills by writing/selling lore for people to personalize their dragons (or characters). This is my first time opening a shop of any kind, so if you have any tips (or spot any problems/things that don't make sense), let me know ;)
Examples of lore I've written can be found in Kodara and Taelzo's bios, and if you look, you can see they're quite long. I can write a LOT, however I can also write shorter lore if that's what you're looking for.
I'd prefer if you had at least a rough idea or concept for your dragon (or character) that I'll be writing for, however I'm more than up for brainstorming and figuring stuff out if you have no idea. Of course, I'll bounce all of my ideas off of you first, and you can tell me what you'd like.
That Lore Shop

Hello, and Welcome to That Lore Shop! I'm That Person, and I've decided to open a lore shop since I enjoy writing. I'm mostly a hobby writer who has a hard time finishing things, and I tend to actually finish things if I'm writing for someone else. So my plan is to exercise my writing skills by writing/selling lore for people to personalize their dragons (or characters). This is my first time opening a shop of any kind, so if you have any tips (or spot any problems/things that don't make sense), let me know ;)
Examples of lore I've written can be found in Kodara and Taelzo's bios, and if you look, you can see they're quite long. I can write a LOT, however I can also write shorter lore if that's what you're looking for.
I'd prefer if you had at least a rough idea or concept for your dragon (or character) that I'll be writing for, however I'm more than up for brainstorming and figuring stuff out if you have no idea. Of course, I'll bounce all of my ideas off of you first, and you can tell me what you'd like.
General/Rules

I don't have many rules, but more might come up if they're needed.
  • All FR rules apply
  • Don't claim my work as your own (linking back to my profile or shop is appreciated, but not necessary. All you have to do is have something along the lines of "Lore written by ThatPerson" somewhere in the dragon's bio)
  • Please be friendly/patient (I'm not the fastest writer, it's more of a hobby than a profession for me)
  • I have the right to refuse any commision (though honestly, I doubt that'll happen unless you're being extremely rude or something)
General/Rules

I don't have many rules, but more might come up if they're needed.
  • All FR rules apply
  • Don't claim my work as your own (linking back to my profile or shop is appreciated, but not necessary. All you have to do is have something along the lines of "Lore written by ThatPerson" somewhere in the dragon's bio)
  • Please be friendly/patient (I'm not the fastest writer, it's more of a hobby than a profession for me)
  • I have the right to refuse any commision (though honestly, I doubt that'll happen unless you're being extremely rude or something)
Prices

Prices are subject to change at any time without warning!
(Especially because I've never done this before)

• Current Gem:Treasure ratio is 1:1000
  • (I may also accept certain items/skins/etc. as partial payment, however please talk to me about it first. That goes for art trades as well)
  • Short: (approx. 100-200 words) 10kt/g
  • Medium: (approx. 300-500 words) 15kt/g
  • Long: (approx. 600-800 words) 20kt/g
  • Even Longer: (approx. 900-1000+ words) 30kt/g

Seriously though, any help with prices would be appreciated I have no idea what I'm doing
Prices

Prices are subject to change at any time without warning!
(Especially because I've never done this before)

• Current Gem:Treasure ratio is 1:1000
  • (I may also accept certain items/skins/etc. as partial payment, however please talk to me about it first. That goes for art trades as well)
  • Short: (approx. 100-200 words) 10kt/g
  • Medium: (approx. 300-500 words) 15kt/g
  • Long: (approx. 600-800 words) 20kt/g
  • Even Longer: (approx. 900-1000+ words) 30kt/g

Seriously though, any help with prices would be appreciated I have no idea what I'm doing
Orders

1. -
  2. -
  3. -

(There isn't a set number of slots at the moment)
Orders

1. -
  2. -
  3. -

(There isn't a set number of slots at the moment)
Reserved
Reserved
And Open :)

@Nightingale11 you requested to be pinged if I opened a Lore shop... Well I did :P
And Open :)

@Nightingale11 you requested to be pinged if I opened a Lore shop... Well I did :P
Bump
Bump
Casual bump
Casual bump
Bump
Bump
@ThatPerson [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35335032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353351/35335032_350.png[/img] [/url] could you do lore (the even longer one for 23gems) for my royal dragon Singani? She is a rather timid awkward girl, who tries her best to stay regal for her people, however tends to fails for her lack of confidence.
@ThatPerson

35335032_350.png

could you do lore (the even longer one for 23gems) for my royal dragon Singani?
She is a rather timid awkward girl, who tries her best to stay regal for her people, however tends to fails for her lack of confidence.
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
1 2 3