Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tabletop RPG Commissions
Since this is a site for dragons, it logically follows that at least a few people here play DnD. So I thought I should perhaps post my commission post here. While I cannot draw, I am a talented and creative writer. So for any of you who play DnD, especially who DM and/or dabble in homebrew, I am offering the following options: Items, plot hooks, and deities.

Prices:

Magical items: {general examples}

1 special property - £1.50 {example}
2 special properties - £2.25 {example} {example}
3+ special properties - £3.00 + £1 per additional property {example} {example}

Plot Hooks: {general examples}

Vague/general premise - £3.00 {example}
Vague premise + 1 detailed aspect - £4.50
Detailed premise - £6.00
Detailed premise + setup - £10.00 {example}
Detailed premise + setup + 1 very detailed aspect - £15.00 + £10.00 per additional high detailed aspect {example}

Deity creation:
Basic concept (domain, alignment) - £3
Semi-detailed concept (domain, alignment, notoriety) - £5
Detailed concept (domain, alignment, notoriety, vague backstory) - £10
Full package (domain, alignment, notoriety, full backstory, name, tenants) - £30

For each tier, if an additional deity is desired, the following prices apply:
Basic: unrelated deity - +£3 | related deity (includes ties to the initial deity) - +£5
Semi-detailed: unrelated - +£5 | related- +£7
Detailed: unrelated - +£10 | related - +£15
Full package: unrelated - +£30 | related - +£50

Note that for all tiers above basic I will need some detail of your setting and how it functions/how you intend it to function so that I can best create a deity that will fit naturally into your game world.

Payment Details:
If you wish to buy something either reply to this thread or message me with the subject field as "commission request" and payment methods will be discussed at that time
NOTE:
Since I can’t watermark this kind of work, I am doing this in the good faith that these ideas will not be stolen and put on DM’s Guild to make a profit
Since this is a site for dragons, it logically follows that at least a few people here play DnD. So I thought I should perhaps post my commission post here. While I cannot draw, I am a talented and creative writer. So for any of you who play DnD, especially who DM and/or dabble in homebrew, I am offering the following options: Items, plot hooks, and deities.

Prices:

Magical items: {general examples}

1 special property - £1.50 {example}
2 special properties - £2.25 {example} {example}
3+ special properties - £3.00 + £1 per additional property {example} {example}

Plot Hooks: {general examples}

Vague/general premise - £3.00 {example}
Vague premise + 1 detailed aspect - £4.50
Detailed premise - £6.00
Detailed premise + setup - £10.00 {example}
Detailed premise + setup + 1 very detailed aspect - £15.00 + £10.00 per additional high detailed aspect {example}

Deity creation:
Basic concept (domain, alignment) - £3
Semi-detailed concept (domain, alignment, notoriety) - £5
Detailed concept (domain, alignment, notoriety, vague backstory) - £10
Full package (domain, alignment, notoriety, full backstory, name, tenants) - £30

For each tier, if an additional deity is desired, the following prices apply:
Basic: unrelated deity - +£3 | related deity (includes ties to the initial deity) - +£5
Semi-detailed: unrelated - +£5 | related- +£7
Detailed: unrelated - +£10 | related - +£15
Full package: unrelated - +£30 | related - +£50

Note that for all tiers above basic I will need some detail of your setting and how it functions/how you intend it to function so that I can best create a deity that will fit naturally into your game world.

Payment Details:
If you wish to buy something either reply to this thread or message me with the subject field as "commission request" and payment methods will be discussed at that time
NOTE:
Since I can’t watermark this kind of work, I am doing this in the good faith that these ideas will not be stolen and put on DM’s Guild to make a profit
FR+8hr
Joannah|she/her|Pan
TTRPG Commissions
Boosting this
Boosting this
FR+8hr
Joannah|she/her|Pan
TTRPG Commissions
Boost (plz I'll accept on site currency if that makes a difference)
Boost (plz I'll accept on site currency if that makes a difference)
FR+8hr
Joannah|she/her|Pan
TTRPG Commissions