Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .:: PWYW PIXELS ::.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mendokusai
Slot for an "other" graphic and waitlist for a lovely lair please? c:
@Mendokusai
Slot for an "other" graphic and waitlist for a lovely lair please? c:
z9OsVtc.png

TIpezy1.png

WKtl2lb.png
R3T9Jmp.png
@Mendokusai Is there any slots open? If not, could I be added to the waiting list?

What do you want?: Lovely Lair please
Reference: X . X (Either one of the two. Choose one!)
Description: I'd like to get a eerie/gang-like feel out from it, if possible :D
Payment: 50kt++ (I'm not that rich, but I hope you'll accept. I don't want to offend you with the low offer! ^^: )
@Mendokusai Is there any slots open? If not, could I be added to the waiting list?

What do you want?: Lovely Lair please
Reference: X . X (Either one of the two. Choose one!)
Description: I'd like to get a eerie/gang-like feel out from it, if possible :D
Payment: 50kt++ (I'm not that rich, but I hope you'll accept. I don't want to offend you with the low offer! ^^: )
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~
Sad update: My computer, after a long struggle, has died.
I cannot work on any orders for now and will refund everyone in the mean time. I am using my phone so bear with me while I get refunds out. :(

Hopefully, I will have a new computer soon.
Sad update: My computer, after a long struggle, has died.
I cannot work on any orders for now and will refund everyone in the mean time. I am using my phone so bear with me while I get refunds out. :(

Hopefully, I will have a new computer soon.
@Jurobii [img]https://i.imgur.com/dGHikYO.png[/img] @Tipsylover [img]https://i.imgur.com/sHNW0hJ.png[/img] Got onto my broken comp!!!!!! D: Sometimes if I wiggle the cord just right and hold the screen just so, I can get it to work for a few minutes. I mostly finished these a few days ago but I was able to add the last of them. Getting these off of here!
@Jurobii dGHikYO.png
@Tipsylover sHNW0hJ.png

Got onto my broken comp!!!!!! D: Sometimes if I wiggle the cord just right and hold the screen just so, I can get it to work for a few minutes. I mostly finished these a few days ago but I was able to add the last of them. Getting these off of here!
@Mendokusai

AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT'S SO CUTE! Thank youjdhfgjkfhgdfgd!!

I'm sorry about your computer! Hopefully it works itself out or you get a new one soon!
@Mendokusai

AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT'S SO CUTE! Thank youjdhfgjkfhgdfgd!!

I'm sorry about your computer! Hopefully it works itself out or you get a new one soon!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@mendokusai
ahhh GOSH gruf looks absolutely adorable aaaaa,,, thank you so much, i love it <33
@mendokusai
ahhh GOSH gruf looks absolutely adorable aaaaa,,, thank you so much, i love it <33
IMG_3120.png
!!! UPDATE !!!
Got a new computer today!!! Macbook air. It is so pretty and I love it. Also, the pixel color is way different from my old computer so I am looking at my old art like "Whaaaat?"

Will open soon (just gotta install my wacom tablet) and WILL FINISH ORDERS OWED FIRST (I am talking about you, @MorganBerry THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE I AM SO SORRY) And then will be working on accepting the orders already posted.

Thank you so much for your patience and bearing with me. Sorry if double-pinged ;-; Still clumsy with this new "command" key. I am really going to miss my old computer and all of the game save files I lost on it BUT things are looking up.

NOTE to all:I got a total of about 13 orders on the thread and in messages so I am going to be replying to them on a case by case by the time that I received them which may be a bit slow. I am really sorry about that D: I will set up the waitlist as soon as I get a chance to sit down and get sorted.

Considering the delay and everything, I understand if your order has changed or cancelled which is why it is important for me to work on a case-by-case so as not to get confused.

@Damanio @Duskria @PinesAwait @Toastings @Imani @Tomata @Wesleydog @KyuuBird @Elextra @Jaspernoir @Gwiazco @Booktwist @KittinTheCreator @Sojubean @Eiyora @Lithiarch @Amorah @toastings @X3X @GwiazCo @Booktwist @KittinTheCreator @Pearidot913 @emergencybirds @Ryuuna @Renoki @Ferid @Pearidot913
!!! UPDATE !!!
Got a new computer today!!! Macbook air. It is so pretty and I love it. Also, the pixel color is way different from my old computer so I am looking at my old art like "Whaaaat?"

Will open soon (just gotta install my wacom tablet) and WILL FINISH ORDERS OWED FIRST (I am talking about you, @MorganBerry THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE I AM SO SORRY) And then will be working on accepting the orders already posted.

Thank you so much for your patience and bearing with me. Sorry if double-pinged ;-; Still clumsy with this new "command" key. I am really going to miss my old computer and all of the game save files I lost on it BUT things are looking up.

NOTE to all:I got a total of about 13 orders on the thread and in messages so I am going to be replying to them on a case by case by the time that I received them which may be a bit slow. I am really sorry about that D: I will set up the waitlist as soon as I get a chance to sit down and get sorted.

Considering the delay and everything, I understand if your order has changed or cancelled which is why it is important for me to work on a case-by-case so as not to get confused.

@Damanio @Duskria @PinesAwait @Toastings @Imani @Tomata @Wesleydog @KyuuBird @Elextra @Jaspernoir @Gwiazco @Booktwist @KittinTheCreator @Sojubean @Eiyora @Lithiarch @Amorah @toastings @X3X @GwiazCo @Booktwist @KittinTheCreator @Pearidot913 @emergencybirds @Ryuuna @Renoki @Ferid @Pearidot913
@Mendokusai, Oooo, nice! I'm glad all is working now! RIP the old computer though and money ;v; Also, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you received my order :o?
@Mendokusai, Oooo, nice! I'm glad all is working now! RIP the old computer though and money ;v; Also, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you received my order :o?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Mendokusai - I forgot to reply to your message but I'm still interested in my slot for the lair pixel. Glad you were able to get a new computer, sucks that your old one died though ;v;! But at least you got a new one as soon as you did~
@Mendokusai - I forgot to reply to your message but I'm still interested in my slot for the lair pixel. Glad you were able to get a new computer, sucks that your old one died though ;v;! But at least you got a new one as soon as you did~
@Mendokusai

This art is so amazing *-*
Could I be added to the pinglist? I'll definitely be ordering from here as soon as I get the chance haha ^-^
@Mendokusai

This art is so amazing *-*
Could I be added to the pinglist? I'll definitely be ordering from here as soon as I get the chance haha ^-^
CDScZd0.pngEdHkKgn.pngCDScZd0.pngEdHkKgn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7