Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -Closed; remaking-
1 2 3 4
[b]Important[/b]: I do not respond here! It will be through PM or provided art threads unless otherwise specified. ----- Hello! As per the title, I am seeking a plethora of art depicting my critter, Dragonhawk, who can be seen below. I am open to any medium and style and for these to be full artistic liberty or for ideas to be presented. Now on the other end of that vein, I am also seeking fanart and fanfiction depicting them in a variety of fandoms that I am a part of. If you are interested in this, let me know and we can discuss it! As for the critter in question, you can see them here: [center][url=https://sta.sh/2ukqhbc7a85][Dragonhawk][/url][/center] As for what I can pay with, this is what I have on me: [center][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=2552]ChickenSmoothie[/url] 3mil [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] x [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Magic Nymph][item=Blight Nymph][item=Cloud Nymph] [item=Snowflake Nymph][item=Electric Nymph][item=Cinder Nymph][item=Bubble Nymph] [item=Ichor Nymph][item=Conflagrant Ambassador][item=Manticorian Provocateur][item=Spellwrought Ambassador] [item=Eye of Talona][item=Contaminated Halo][item=Crystalcourt Halo][item=Contaminated Infectalons] [item=Crystalcourt Cascades] [/center] Thank you everyone for your time! [b]Currently Commissioning[/b] [user=Mummy][size=4][color=red] - Detailed Bust - [/color][b]PAID[/b][/size] [user=lunamoonVII][size=4] - Full Body + Waist-up Tattoo Lineart - [b]PAID[/b][/size] [b][size=4]Previous Artists[/size][/b] [user=Marrusa][user=TheRunawayRaven][user=EonShinato][user=NameChange851][user=Wabbamadness][user=Ciderapplee][user=Mate][user=Licorictus][user=InHeritent][user=Rapirisu][user=Sciencin]
Important: I do not respond here! It will be through PM or provided art threads unless otherwise specified.

Hello! As per the title, I am seeking a plethora of art depicting my critter, Dragonhawk, who can be seen below. I am open to any medium and style and for these to be full artistic liberty or for ideas to be presented.

Now on the other end of that vein, I am also seeking fanart and fanfiction depicting them in a variety of fandoms that I am a part of. If you are interested in this, let me know and we can discuss it!

As for the critter in question, you can see them here:
As for what I can pay with, this is what I have on me:

ChickenSmoothie
3mil icon_treasure.png
x icon_gems.png

Tree Warden's Garb Magic Nymph Blight Nymph Cloud Nymph
Snowflake Nymph Electric Nymph Cinder Nymph Bubble Nymph
Ichor Nymph Conflagrant Ambassador Manticorian Provocateur Spellwrought Ambassador
Eye of Talona Contaminated Halo Crystalcourt Halo Contaminated Infectalons
Crystalcourt Cascades

Thank you everyone for your time!

Currently Commissioning

- Detailed Bust - PAID
- Full Body + Waist-up Tattoo Lineart - PAID

Previous Artists

no user 'NameChange851'
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska

If you don't mind paying with USD, I have some commissions open here!
@Araaska

If you don't mind paying with USD, I have some commissions open here!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@Araaska

I would be willing to write for treasure! Pm me for examples/details if interested!
@Araaska

I would be willing to write for treasure! Pm me for examples/details if interested!
@Araaska I do cheep flat headshots if you want one of him. I have examples of dragons I’ve done Starting here. I haven’t done OCs yet but I’m more than willing
@Araaska I do cheep flat headshots if you want one of him. I have examples of dragons I’ve done Starting here. I haven’t done OCs yet but I’m more than willing
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Araaska
I've got an art shop in signature and I take both currency and Scattersights! It has examples, so feel free to take a look.
@Araaska
I've got an art shop in signature and I take both currency and Scattersights! It has examples, so feel free to take a look.
i have an art shop ! if you want more examples of my work just ask !! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2480963 @araaska
i have an art shop ! if you want more examples of my work just ask !! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2480963 @araaska
princess_gecko_dos.png
@Araaska
i have an art shop linked in my signature! i don't have icons or signatures as an option there but i can absolutely do either and work out pricing (i missed a lot of that fest apparel so id probably do something for one or two of those haha) and all that through PM :D
@Araaska
i have an art shop linked in my signature! i don't have icons or signatures as an option there but i can absolutely do either and work out pricing (i missed a lot of that fest apparel so id probably do something for one or two of those haha) and all that through PM :D
I actually really like your character wow but I think my art might be too expensive for what you're looking for xD Good luck though!
I actually really like your character wow but I think my art might be too expensive for what you're looking for xD Good luck though!
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Araaska

I'll take that Starwood Veil or Vial of Scattersight for some art in my shop, linked in my signature image!
@Araaska

I'll take that Starwood Veil or Vial of Scattersight for some art in my shop, linked in my signature image!
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@Araaska - I wasn't intending on doing non-USD commissions but I LOVE THAT CHARACTER aaa >:V So I might be willing to work out an exception if you were interested? I love drawing robots and sci-fi characters; my art shop mostly had examples of humans/dragons but I could try to find some more pertinent examples if you were interested!
@Araaska - I wasn't intending on doing non-USD commissions but I LOVE THAT CHARACTER aaa >:V So I might be willing to work out an exception if you were interested? I love drawing robots and sci-fi characters; my art shop mostly had examples of humans/dragons but I could try to find some more pertinent examples if you were interested!
PXC8hgn.png
1 2 3 4