Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cheap writing commissions [USD]
1 2 3 4
@SharpClawz

800 words is perfectly fine! my writing style usually lends itself to adding in details and anecdotes, especially in longer pieces, but you'll be able to see everything once i share the pieces with you and i'll take out/add in anything you might want to change!

as usual, i'll work on them, and send you a pm with my paypal email once i'm done, then share the pieces with you via google!

i'll work on both of them before inboxing you, so it might take a little longer because of two pieces and the slightly longer wordcount, but i can send you updates if you wish!
@SharpClawz

800 words is perfectly fine! my writing style usually lends itself to adding in details and anecdotes, especially in longer pieces, but you'll be able to see everything once i share the pieces with you and i'll take out/add in anything you might want to change!

as usual, i'll work on them, and send you a pm with my paypal email once i'm done, then share the pieces with you via google!

i'll work on both of them before inboxing you, so it might take a little longer because of two pieces and the slightly longer wordcount, but i can send you updates if you wish!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@afire

Hey! I know you said you specialized in femslash, but would it be possible for me to commission you for a m/m pairing of two of my OCs? I would be happy to PM you the details.
@afire

Hey! I know you said you specialized in femslash, but would it be possible for me to commission you for a m/m pairing of two of my OCs? I would be happy to PM you the details.
@neorainbow

i definitely can! the story titled 'love will find a way' in my previous commissions post is actually a m/m fic if you'd like to read that to get a gander of my style!
@neorainbow

i definitely can! the story titled 'love will find a way' in my previous commissions post is actually a m/m fic if you'd like to read that to get a gander of my style!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

@afire

Psst as a fellow writer, I would like to say, great work! :>

Also would you like to swap writing? :>
@afire

Psst as a fellow writer, I would like to say, great work! :>

Also would you like to swap writing? :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

hey! thanks so much!

and aaa i would love to but currently don't have time to do writing without getting income from it, but perhaps in the future!
@Kunikida

hey! thanks so much!

and aaa i would love to but currently don't have time to do writing without getting income from it, but perhaps in the future!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

@afire I've read a few of your works and I really love them. Unfortunately I don't have any femslash that I can order right now but I'm wondering are you comfortable writing something from the other perspective based off what I wrote already? I mean like, I already have a backstory written for a male dragon I have, and I'd like a story or backstory-type bio for his mate, but whenever I want to write it myself I hit a brick wall. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7021796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70218/7021796_350.png[/img] [/url] This is the dragon I'm having trouble writing for. She was the chosen sacrifice for a volcano 'god' because she's an orphan. She had watched the sacrificial ceremony from her childhood and had always been told it's the greatest thing one can do for their town, because this will keep their home safe. But after her adopt mother was chosen for the sacrifice one year, she started to question the whole thing. A few years later it was her turn. She cares about those close to her but indifference to those who are not. At the time of her turn as sacrifice she had no longer cared about her 'hometown'. When Koach spared her life and told her that she's a 'kin' (a word I use for dragons of Sorineth) she didn't understand what he meant. She was lost in the cosmos when she was born and had assumed the form of those sapient beings of the other world. But as days passed she started to grasp the truth of his words. There is a haiku in her bio if it helps in any way. And this is Koach's side of the story in his bio, written by my horrible writing: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2941745] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29418/2941745_350.png[/img] [/url] What I'm looking for is a first-person perspective of the events from Meredithe's side. I'd like something between 500-600 words of backstory. Would you take the order? :P
@afire
I've read a few of your works and I really love them. Unfortunately I don't have any femslash that I can order right now but I'm wondering are you comfortable writing something from the other perspective based off what I wrote already? I mean like, I already have a backstory written for a male dragon I have, and I'd like a story or backstory-type bio for his mate, but whenever I want to write it myself I hit a brick wall.

7021796_350.png

This is the dragon I'm having trouble writing for. She was the chosen sacrifice for a volcano 'god' because she's an orphan. She had watched the sacrificial ceremony from her childhood and had always been told it's the greatest thing one can do for their town, because this will keep their home safe. But after her adopt mother was chosen for the sacrifice one year, she started to question the whole thing. A few years later it was her turn.

She cares about those close to her but indifference to those who are not. At the time of her turn as sacrifice she had no longer cared about her 'hometown'. When Koach spared her life and told her that she's a 'kin' (a word I use for dragons of Sorineth) she didn't understand what he meant. She was lost in the cosmos when she was born and had assumed the form of those sapient beings of the other world. But as days passed she started to grasp the truth of his words.

There is a haiku in her bio if it helps in any way.

And this is Koach's side of the story in his bio, written by my horrible writing:

2941745_350.png

What I'm looking for is a first-person perspective of the events from Meredithe's side. I'd like something between 500-600 words of backstory. Would you take the order? :P
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17

Hello! Thank you so much for liking my work, I've had a read through Koach's bio and Meredithe's little haiku and I can definitely do what you're asking for.

Just to clarify, you'd just want the same version of events, just from a different perspective, yes? For 500-600 words that would be 5-6USD depending on how much I end up with. Is that okay?

If so I can get started right away!
@hat17

Hello! Thank you so much for liking my work, I've had a read through Koach's bio and Meredithe's little haiku and I can definitely do what you're asking for.

Just to clarify, you'd just want the same version of events, just from a different perspective, yes? For 500-600 words that would be 5-6USD depending on how much I end up with. Is that okay?

If so I can get started right away!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

@afire
Great! Thank you for accepting!

Yes I'd like the same version of events but from different perspective, though the events before they met would be quite different anyway. If possible I'd like it to at least mention the background of Meredithe and her adopt mother and how she feels about the whole 'sacrifice'.

And the price is perfect. :D
@afire
Great! Thank you for accepting!

Yes I'd like the same version of events but from different perspective, though the events before they met would be quite different anyway. If possible I'd like it to at least mention the background of Meredithe and her adopt mother and how she feels about the whole 'sacrifice'.

And the price is perfect. :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17

Sent a PM with more details!
@hat17

Sent a PM with more details!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

@afire
slams thru
HELLOOooOoOOOooO, i would like to COMMISH for dat GOOD WRITE,, (but also i remember u... i think u wanted.... a thingie - like art things. I CAN TOTES DO THAT BUT I DEF HAVE USD TOO)

I have no idea how to go about this. uhh, I'm looking for a one shot between two brothers when they were younger (have no idea about plot?? but i want BROTHERLY FLUFF/ANNOYANCE w EACH OTHER/BROTHERHOOD!!!) or these two brothers dealing with the disappearance of their father (i have a bit of a synopsis, but i'd like to see it like truly written out?) or one brother learning to dance with their shy BFF because other brother decided to wreck his leg to get out of it and he doesn't want to learn by himself

that was a wreck of a paragraph, but please tell me what u need from me... this is my first time commissioning a written piece
@afire
slams thru
HELLOOooOoOOOooO, i would like to COMMISH for dat GOOD WRITE,, (but also i remember u... i think u wanted.... a thingie - like art things. I CAN TOTES DO THAT BUT I DEF HAVE USD TOO)

I have no idea how to go about this. uhh, I'm looking for a one shot between two brothers when they were younger (have no idea about plot?? but i want BROTHERLY FLUFF/ANNOYANCE w EACH OTHER/BROTHERHOOD!!!) or these two brothers dealing with the disappearance of their father (i have a bit of a synopsis, but i'd like to see it like truly written out?) or one brother learning to dance with their shy BFF because other brother decided to wreck his leg to get out of it and he doesn't want to learn by himself

that was a wreck of a paragraph, but please tell me what u need from me... this is my first time commissioning a written piece
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
1 2 3 4