Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart Orders in Progress!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64
@unseenrangergal Username: Yobby Player ID Number: 346030 Link to Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36488400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364885/36488400_350.png[/img] [/url] Order Type: Sketch Page Other Information: Would it be possible to design a gjinka for him? Thanks!
@unseenrangergal

Username: Yobby
Player ID Number: 346030
Link to Dragon/Character:

36488400_350.png

Order Type: Sketch Page
Other Information: Would it be possible to design a gjinka for him?
Thanks!
SxSdYEt.png
@Rinstail
Thank you so much again, the art looks great! :D
@Rinstail
Thank you so much again, the art looks great! :D
hu72dVR.png
@Yobby
Absolutely! Please send the levels and I'd be happy to get started ^^
@Yobby
Absolutely! Please send the levels and I'd be happy to get started ^^
PMb4IFn.png
@laticat Yeah, the halos was pertaining to Korv's, if possible could I ask you to do the same (regarding designs + the halos behind/above their heads?) If you'd like I can compile a full post summarizing the conversation with the specifics of the request (also I'm so sorry for the late reply)

As for interacting, I was thinking the same thing like in Korv's request with the two of them touching foreheads? Just let me know if you'd like that compilation and I can get to work on it. Sorry again for the delayed reply!
@laticat Yeah, the halos was pertaining to Korv's, if possible could I ask you to do the same (regarding designs + the halos behind/above their heads?) If you'd like I can compile a full post summarizing the conversation with the specifics of the request (also I'm so sorry for the late reply)

As for interacting, I was thinking the same thing like in Korv's request with the two of them touching foreheads? Just let me know if you'd like that compilation and I can get to work on it. Sorry again for the delayed reply!
vnfnSuk.gif
@GrinningWolf24 Hey back at it again! I'm sending over 100 levels for my slot for Kainbunny!
@GrinningWolf24 Hey back at it again! I'm sending over 100 levels for my slot for Kainbunny!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
You gotcha! I'll have them all recorded and squared away shortly. ;) Thanks so much for the ping!
You gotcha! I'll have them all recorded and squared away shortly. ;) Thanks so much for the ping!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@Evet @Eiyora @threepigeons @bittersweetlove

Hello! This is just a friendly reminder to send your levels for foddart :D. If you have finished all your levels then I apologize for the mistake. In that case please let me know who you sent to. I am often unable to receive foddart dragons since I am very busy during the day. I'm sorry if I missed your record! Please check the foddart spreadsheet for your recorded levels per order.

@SirArchimedes

You asked for an adopt opening ping :). Opened 5 more slots.
@Evet @Eiyora @threepigeons @bittersweetlove

Hello! This is just a friendly reminder to send your levels for foddart :D. If you have finished all your levels then I apologize for the mistake. In that case please let me know who you sent to. I am often unable to receive foddart dragons since I am very busy during the day. I'm sorry if I missed your record! Please check the foddart spreadsheet for your recorded levels per order.

@SirArchimedes

You asked for an adopt opening ping :). Opened 5 more slots.
@BrightHeaven Adding you :)
@BrightHeaven Adding you :)
@kkorven

if I order an imp adopt now will I be able to add the accent and apparel later at a discount?
@kkorven

if I order an imp adopt now will I be able to add the accent and apparel later at a discount?
@sirspiderider
For 30 levels I can add it yep! and I do prefer leveled dragons because I have limited space but if you can only do hatchlings I will find a way to manage!
Order accepted, feel free to send levels
@sirspiderider
For 30 levels I can add it yep! and I do prefer leveled dragons because I have limited space but if you can only do hatchlings I will find a way to manage!
Order accepted, feel free to send levels
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64