Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rework
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@MoonMelodies then i'll get something fully shaded lol!
@MoonMelodies then i'll get something fully shaded lol!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt
So fully shaded shoulder up of your boi right :D
@isolt
So fully shaded shoulder up of your boi right :D
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
Forgiving who you are for what you stand to gain
@MoonMelodies yep!!!
@MoonMelodies yep!!!
fancy-divider-260.png
Username and #: thespaceace #251344
What You're ordering: flatcolor fullbody
Ref to OC or dragon: DeadLeaves
Does she have a gijinka design?: NO
Additional comments/pointers: idk if it would classify as a comple design or not due to the skin but most of her is that skin.
Form of payment: gems for what im ordering treasure for you designing (100g 42500-85000t)
Background: transparent
Discount: 1st in dom
Username and #: thespaceace #251344
What You're ordering: flatcolor fullbody
Ref to OC or dragon: DeadLeaves
Does she have a gijinka design?: NO
Additional comments/pointers: idk if it would classify as a comple design or not due to the skin but most of her is that skin.
Form of payment: gems for what im ordering treasure for you designing (100g 42500-85000t)
Discount: 1st in dom
@thespaceace

Fullbody flatcolor is 150g & gijinka design is 50g so 200g, 5% off is 190g. If i got you right then you wish to pay in 100g and rest treasure? So that would be 100g & 76,5kt

However if you're just mainly looking for a design then I did create a chibi base on which i can design gijinkas for my own female dragons, (Link) & It would be 50g for a flat color on the base so those two together would be 100g & with discount 95g.
@thespaceace

Fullbody flatcolor is 150g & gijinka design is 50g so 200g, 5% off is 190g. If i got you right then you wish to pay in 100g and rest treasure? So that would be 100g & 76,5kt

However if you're just mainly looking for a design then I did create a chibi base on which i can design gijinkas for my own female dragons, (Link) & It would be 50g for a flat color on the base so those two together would be 100g & with discount 95g.
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
[quote name="MoonMelodies" date="2018-08-22 02:06:54" ] @thespaceace Fullbody flatcolor is 150g & gijinka design is 50g so 200g, 5% off is 190g. If i got you right then you wish to pay in 100g and rest treasure? So that would be 100g & 76,5kt However if you're just mainly looking for a design then I did create a chibi base on which i can design gijinkas for my own female dragons, (Link) & It would be 50g for a flat color on the base so those two together would be 100g & with discount 95g. [/quote] Im good with the first one! Ill send payment as soon as you confirm
MoonMelodies wrote on 2018-08-22 02:06:54:
@thespaceace

Im good with the first one! Ill send payment as soon as you confirm
@thespaceace
okay! you can send the payment over then :D
@thespaceace
okay! you can send the payment over then :D
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
bump
bump
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
beep
beep
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
@/MoonMelodies

Hi there! I'd love to order from you ^^

Username and #: Exeiur, #159585
What You're ordering: YCH Pixel bust up
Ref to OC or dragon: Link here!
Does she have a gijinka design?: YES in her bio (check link!)
Additional comments/pointers: Please keep her hair short like in the first art piece in there. Apart from that, the third & last picture is the main ref :)
Form of payment: Gems!
Discount: None I think..?
@/MoonMelodies

Hi there! I'd love to order from you ^^

Username and #: Exeiur, #159585
What You're ordering: YCH Pixel bust up
Ref to OC or dragon: Link here!
Does she have a gijinka design?: YES in her bio (check link!)
Additional comments/pointers: Please keep her hair short like in the first art piece in there. Apart from that, the third & last picture is the main ref :)
Form of payment: Gems!
Discount: None I think..?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16