Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rework
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@WiffleSnuf
Gotcha! feel free to send the payment over! do you wish to be removed off the pinglist now?
@WiffleSnuf
Gotcha! feel free to send the payment over! do you wish to be removed off the pinglist now?
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
Forgiving who you are for what you stand to gain
@MoonMelodies definitely not! I'll probably be ordering from you in the future ^^
@MoonMelodies definitely not! I'll probably be ordering from you in the future ^^
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
@MoonMelodies how is the art doing?
@MoonMelodies how is the art doing?
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
@WiffleSnuf
Sorry for such a long wait D: school and real life are kicking my butt, i swear i havent forgotten
@WiffleSnuf
Sorry for such a long wait D: school and real life are kicking my butt, i swear i havent forgotten
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
@WiffleSnuf the long waited christmas break has arrived, my art block and lack of motivation is yet to leave, but I have finished the piece. 1 is original size. 1.2 is 500px and 1.3 is 1000px
and the usual disclaimer: You're free to repost & use the drawings anywhere as long as you give me credit, If you're posting them on toyhou.se please credit MilesAria ^^
@WiffleSnuf the long waited christmas break has arrived, my art block and lack of motivation is yet to leave, but I have finished the piece. 1 is original size. 1.2 is 500px and 1.3 is 1000px
and the usual disclaimer: You're free to repost & use the drawings anywhere as long as you give me credit, If you're posting them on toyhou.se please credit MilesAria ^^
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
@MoonMelodies can you add me to the pinglist?
@MoonMelodies can you add me to the pinglist?
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@Alarkota
sure!
@Alarkota
sure!
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
@Lehran, @AquaSoars, @WiffleSnuf, @Killuazoomyck, @MeridianChai, @Alarkota
My commissions are open after a year haha, If anyone still has any interest lemme know or just lemme know to take u off the pinglist
@Lehran, @AquaSoars, @WiffleSnuf, @Killuazoomyck, @MeridianChai, @Alarkota
My commissions are open after a year haha, If anyone still has any interest lemme know or just lemme know to take u off the pinglist
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
bump
bump
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
bump
bump
rowan, FR+11
they/ze