Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kyuu's Cheap Temporary Busts [INACTIVE?]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

I'm not gonna make this fancy, since it'll be a temporary shop that'll most likely get taken down if it doesn't get too much traction qwq

Anyway-
HI! HELLO!
Welcome to Kyuu's (Selective) 20k+ Busts!
What do I man by Selective? Well, my inspiration to draw has dwindled over the year (I'm fighting some mayor depression, which has only worsened over these days hdxhxch,) but I still want to draw. However, sometimes I accept orders that I can't draw with all the comfort I'd like, so I made this
NOW ACCEPTING FESTIVAL CURRENCY! :D
Will still take treasure, gems, items etc, and mixed payment is fine too nwn)/

PAYMENT STARTS AT 20kT, BUT OVERALL ITS PWYW

NO NEED TO PING ME <3
Won't mind if you do though

RULES:
- THESE WILL BE TRADITIONAL ART!! I'm sorry if you're looking for digital, I'm still learning the ways of the wacom
- I have the right to refuse any commission, but I'll be kind about it! Sometimes a lair just doesn't have a dragon I'd like to draw
- Payment will come after I'm done drawing your commission!
- PLEASE be kind and patient with me! To top things off I have some major social anxiety and being kind really helps me feel comfortable around new people!
- You will give me a lair page you want me to choose a dragon from, or say "please draw any dragon from X to Y!" And I'll look them over. If I like one, I'll draw it and tell you about my decision before starting
- the type of drawing will most likely be a colored bust or at least somewhat colored bust, depending on how I currently feel
- Please don't be rude if I messed up on your order :c For better accuracy when drawing, after I've told you which I'll do, you can tell me about that dragon on here or PM- be kind!!
- I've got a few wishlists on my "Undecided" lair tab, in the first few dragons
- Some apparel I won't draw, depending on my confidence level, so make sure to tell me what parts of a dragon are a MUST to avoid dissatisfaction
- all FR rules apply of course
WHAT I'M BEST AT:
- Wildclaws
- Skydancers
-

WHAT I'M GOOD AT:
- Tundras*
- Imperials
- Faes
- Spirals
- Pearlcatchers
- Bogsneaks*
- Fae

WHAT I'M IFFY ABOUT/NEED MORE PRACTICE WITH:
- Guardians
- Nocturnes
- Mirrors
- Ridgebacks
- Snappers
- Coatls*

MY ART SHOP, FOR EXAMPLES OF MY ART
[ gosh it's outdated- ]
(I also frequent 2 doodle threads for art trades, which I adore)

I'm not gonna make this fancy, since it'll be a temporary shop that'll most likely get taken down if it doesn't get too much traction qwq

Anyway-
HI! HELLO!
Welcome to Kyuu's (Selective) 20k+ Busts!
What do I man by Selective? Well, my inspiration to draw has dwindled over the year (I'm fighting some mayor depression, which has only worsened over these days hdxhxch,) but I still want to draw. However, sometimes I accept orders that I can't draw with all the comfort I'd like, so I made this
NOW ACCEPTING FESTIVAL CURRENCY! :D
Will still take treasure, gems, items etc, and mixed payment is fine too nwn)/

PAYMENT STARTS AT 20kT, BUT OVERALL ITS PWYW

NO NEED TO PING ME <3
Won't mind if you do though

RULES:
- THESE WILL BE TRADITIONAL ART!! I'm sorry if you're looking for digital, I'm still learning the ways of the wacom
- I have the right to refuse any commission, but I'll be kind about it! Sometimes a lair just doesn't have a dragon I'd like to draw
- Payment will come after I'm done drawing your commission!
- PLEASE be kind and patient with me! To top things off I have some major social anxiety and being kind really helps me feel comfortable around new people!
- You will give me a lair page you want me to choose a dragon from, or say "please draw any dragon from X to Y!" And I'll look them over. If I like one, I'll draw it and tell you about my decision before starting
- the type of drawing will most likely be a colored bust or at least somewhat colored bust, depending on how I currently feel
- Please don't be rude if I messed up on your order :c For better accuracy when drawing, after I've told you which I'll do, you can tell me about that dragon on here or PM- be kind!!
- I've got a few wishlists on my "Undecided" lair tab, in the first few dragons
- Some apparel I won't draw, depending on my confidence level, so make sure to tell me what parts of a dragon are a MUST to avoid dissatisfaction
- all FR rules apply of course
WHAT I'M BEST AT:
- Wildclaws
- Skydancers
-

WHAT I'M GOOD AT:
- Tundras*
- Imperials
- Faes
- Spirals
- Pearlcatchers
- Bogsneaks*
- Fae

WHAT I'M IFFY ABOUT/NEED MORE PRACTICE WITH:
- Guardians
- Nocturnes
- Mirrors
- Ridgebacks
- Snappers
- Coatls*

MY ART SHOP, FOR EXAMPLES OF MY ART
[ gosh it's outdated- ]
(I also frequent 2 doodle threads for art trades, which I adore)
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
TO DO:

1-
2-
3-
4-

---
5- DragonMaiden (2)
6- NerdySnivy [art trade]

COMPLETED
Awaiting payment

1-
2- LoveSoraTchi (art trade)
3- Screemnigcheese

TO DO:

1-
2-
3-
4-

---
5- DragonMaiden (2)
6- NerdySnivy [art trade]

COMPLETED
Awaiting payment

1-
2- LoveSoraTchi (art trade)
3- Screemnigcheese

» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Claim
Claim
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
I think imma open now nwn
I think imma open now nwn
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Is it possible to get 2 slots? I'd love to get 2, but one is fine! If just one, here's the boi- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25775386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257754/25775386_350.png[/img] [/url]
Is it possible to get 2 slots? I'd love to get 2, but one is fine! If just one, here's the boi-

25775386_350.png
_pc__vincent_icon_by_wolfybytes_dbt14kq_by_evan_escence-dbzohuz.giffloaty_cat_by_ribekulous_dc5mx2o_by_evan_escence-dc5mxoo.gif Jeremy | 21 | he/himfloaty_by_ribekulous_dc5mwy4_by_evan_escence-dc5mxo9.gif____dreams_of_you_by_wolfiiwiingz_dc560ra_by_evan_escence-dc5677g.gif
@Jerebear
I'm not taking slots, since I'll only draw the dergs that im comfortable with and such qvq
I think I was clear in the rules-? maybe not OTL my bad

What was the other dragon you wanted done?
@Jerebear
I'm not taking slots, since I'll only draw the dergs that im comfortable with and such qvq
I think I was clear in the rules-? maybe not OTL my bad

What was the other dragon you wanted done?
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
anyone strike your interest on lair page 2? c:
anyone strike your interest on lair page 2? c:
iS326A.png
Oof sorry, i might have not noticed ;; Heres the other boi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31055582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310556/31055582_350.png[/img] [/url]
Oof sorry, i might have not noticed ;; Heres the other boi

31055582_350.png
_pc__vincent_icon_by_wolfybytes_dbt14kq_by_evan_escence-dbzohuz.giffloaty_cat_by_ribekulous_dc5mx2o_by_evan_escence-dc5mxoo.gif Jeremy | 21 | he/himfloaty_by_ribekulous_dc5mwy4_by_evan_escence-dc5mxo9.gif____dreams_of_you_by_wolfiiwiingz_dc560ra_by_evan_escence-dc5677g.gif
You mean 10kt, right? If so, any dragon on my fourth page after and including Sozin is up for artwork.
You mean 10kt, right? If so, any dragon on my fourth page after and including Sozin is up for artwork.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Resorant
Crinquada and Intricacy are quite beautiful :0
I'll most likely settle on one of those if that's ok?

@Jerebear
Tobicuss looks great ooo
Mind if i try that one?
@Resorant
Crinquada and Intricacy are quite beautiful :0
I'll most likely settle on one of those if that's ok?

@Jerebear
Tobicuss looks great ooo
Mind if i try that one?
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26