Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
@Weenyah

that's perfectly fine!!! wishing you good health!!
@Weenyah

that's perfectly fine!!! wishing you good health!!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@Weenyah

Thank you for the update ^ ^ Just take care of yourself and I hope you get better soon!
@Weenyah

Thank you for the update ^ ^ Just take care of yourself and I hope you get better soon!
hWsjkHE.png
@Weenyah

Thanks a lot for the update, please take all the time you need, I completely understand! <3
@Weenyah

Thanks a lot for the update, please take all the time you need, I completely understand! <3
@Tunesmith @Weenyah

After attempting to contact both of you with no response, I am posting here.
It has been 3 months since Brightshine. 2 months since Weenyah assured us that our orders were almost complete and they would be sent out soon.

I am aware of Weenyah's health issues and understand that they may be causing most of the delay. However a response to the messages I sent to either of you would have been appreciated.

I just want some communication. Just a brief message that, yeah the books are coming. Without communication, and without delivery, it's very disheartening.

I've spoken to a few other people that ordered and they haven't received their books either - so it isn't just me.
@Tunesmith @Weenyah

After attempting to contact both of you with no response, I am posting here.
It has been 3 months since Brightshine. 2 months since Weenyah assured us that our orders were almost complete and they would be sent out soon.

I am aware of Weenyah's health issues and understand that they may be causing most of the delay. However a response to the messages I sent to either of you would have been appreciated.

I just want some communication. Just a brief message that, yeah the books are coming. Without communication, and without delivery, it's very disheartening.

I've spoken to a few other people that ordered and they haven't received their books either - so it isn't just me.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik: Hi Xotik!

Firstly, I'm sorry about not responding to your PM-- I definitely saw it as well as the other messages from other people who ordered from Weenyah and I started sending out messages of my own to see if I could get you any information, but I should have at least sent you some sort of initial response. I apologize, it was my mistake.

I've tried to contact your artist myself and gotten no response either, but the Library books are a collective adoptable project with multiple artists so I got in contact with the organizer, Poisonedpaper, and she's said she also doesn't know what Weenyah's status is, but she's going to see if she can get some of the other Library artists to handle the illuminarti orders. That was this morning. I assume that once she talks to them she'll either get back to me, or the alternate artists will get in contact with Weneyah's commissioners including yourself!
@Xotik: Hi Xotik!

Firstly, I'm sorry about not responding to your PM-- I definitely saw it as well as the other messages from other people who ordered from Weenyah and I started sending out messages of my own to see if I could get you any information, but I should have at least sent you some sort of initial response. I apologize, it was my mistake.

I've tried to contact your artist myself and gotten no response either, but the Library books are a collective adoptable project with multiple artists so I got in contact with the organizer, Poisonedpaper, and she's said she also doesn't know what Weenyah's status is, but she's going to see if she can get some of the other Library artists to handle the illuminarti orders. That was this morning. I assume that once she talks to them she'll either get back to me, or the alternate artists will get in contact with Weneyah's commissioners including yourself!
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith
Thank you so much for your response! Weenyah did mention possibly giving the orders to the other artists should the need arise. Thank you for navigating this for us, we appreciate your efforts to help. I look forward to working with whoever the artist is, I love them all. Thanks again!
@Tunesmith
Thank you so much for your response! Weenyah did mention possibly giving the orders to the other artists should the need arise. Thank you for navigating this for us, we appreciate your efforts to help. I look forward to working with whoever the artist is, I love them all. Thanks again!
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik and everyone else who ordered books from me @Rulanir @Moirli @afire @Cuivienen @Elaendorlien @starrynightren (also @Tunesmith)

My sincerest apologies you weren't able to reach me through PM. I've been really sick for a bit over a week and haven't been able to log onto my computer at all which is also why I've been completely unreachable in here and in off-site communication channels for example Tunesmith tried to reach me through, I've been only able to check in every few days on mobile just enough to feed my clan so I wouldn't miss my well fed bonus for the festival, which... did not unfortunately work out in the end either :' ) I'm going through my message and ping backlog right now and will get back to the couple of you who reached me through PM.

Not giving an update is 100% on me and I am so sorry about it! Real life has been really hectic and difficult which is not an excuse, I have been super scatterbrained to give an update when I should have which is exactly why I'm sincerely apologizing for the lack of information and you guys having to wait so long. Other Library artists know my situation, but I'd rather finish the orders myself since I'm so close to being done with all of them. The delay is still mostly because of my eyesight problems, working with Photoshop and pixels is really hard on my eyes most of the time, but I'm still confident I can finish these orders myself. I'm sorry for the long wait, and I thank you for understanding.

(Also on really good and sorely needed news I finally got an appointment for an eye doctor I can afford after fighting for a referral for months, but I don't want to dwell on it since it's besides the point :' ) just wanted to let you guys know I can finally do something about my situation! I'm not however going to wait for my appointment for a "quick fix" in case there is none, and am aiming to deliver all of the orders before the appointment itself.)
@Xotik and everyone else who ordered books from me @Rulanir @Moirli @afire @Cuivienen @Elaendorlien @starrynightren (also @Tunesmith)

My sincerest apologies you weren't able to reach me through PM. I've been really sick for a bit over a week and haven't been able to log onto my computer at all which is also why I've been completely unreachable in here and in off-site communication channels for example Tunesmith tried to reach me through, I've been only able to check in every few days on mobile just enough to feed my clan so I wouldn't miss my well fed bonus for the festival, which... did not unfortunately work out in the end either :' ) I'm going through my message and ping backlog right now and will get back to the couple of you who reached me through PM.

Not giving an update is 100% on me and I am so sorry about it! Real life has been really hectic and difficult which is not an excuse, I have been super scatterbrained to give an update when I should have which is exactly why I'm sincerely apologizing for the lack of information and you guys having to wait so long. Other Library artists know my situation, but I'd rather finish the orders myself since I'm so close to being done with all of them. The delay is still mostly because of my eyesight problems, working with Photoshop and pixels is really hard on my eyes most of the time, but I'm still confident I can finish these orders myself. I'm sorry for the long wait, and I thank you for understanding.

(Also on really good and sorely needed news I finally got an appointment for an eye doctor I can afford after fighting for a referral for months, but I don't want to dwell on it since it's besides the point :' ) just wanted to let you guys know I can finally do something about my situation! I'm not however going to wait for my appointment for a "quick fix" in case there is none, and am aiming to deliver all of the orders before the appointment itself.)
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Lhethi, @Xairathan, @SheridanCharon, @kunakottontail, @peepsnibbles:

Hello!

I'm pinging you all here because you all made orders with Composure during our BSJ 2018 illuminarti. As far as we can tell, Composure left the website immediately after or possibly during the push (?) and we haven't been able to get in contact with them at all since, despite several tries by several different people.

I wanted to ask, firstly-- are these tallies in the spreadsheet of your orders correct? Composure didn't record their orders in the sheet, so we searched this thread and updated it the best we could, but it would be very helpful if you could check it over to make sure we haven't missed something!

Secondly, has anyone who hasn't already spoken to me had any contact with Composure?

Thirdly, how would you like the dom team to handle your orders? Usually our options when we've lost contact with an artist are to refund you the exalt value of the dragons you paid with, or to try to find you an alternate artist to complete the commission. @Aurax has volunteered to do the headshots if you would like to go that route, but we haven't lined up an artist to cover the full-body commissions yet!

Thank you all for your patience while we've been sorting this out! <3
@Lhethi, @Xairathan, @SheridanCharon, @kunakottontail, @peepsnibbles:

Hello!

I'm pinging you all here because you all made orders with Composure during our BSJ 2018 illuminarti. As far as we can tell, Composure left the website immediately after or possibly during the push (?) and we haven't been able to get in contact with them at all since, despite several tries by several different people.

I wanted to ask, firstly-- are these tallies in the spreadsheet of your orders correct? Composure didn't record their orders in the sheet, so we searched this thread and updated it the best we could, but it would be very helpful if you could check it over to make sure we haven't missed something!

Secondly, has anyone who hasn't already spoken to me had any contact with Composure?

Thirdly, how would you like the dom team to handle your orders? Usually our options when we've lost contact with an artist are to refund you the exalt value of the dragons you paid with, or to try to find you an alternate artist to complete the commission. @Aurax has volunteered to do the headshots if you would like to go that route, but we haven't lined up an artist to cover the full-body commissions yet!

Thank you all for your patience while we've been sorting this out! <3
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith I remember paying those dragons, but I'm not sure about a compromise. Considering I don't have the lairspace I guess I'd rather take the headshots.

I don't think it's your fault, though, so please don't worry about it too much. I don't mind waiting.
@Tunesmith I remember paying those dragons, but I'm not sure about a compromise. Considering I don't have the lairspace I guess I'd rather take the headshots.

I don't think it's your fault, though, so please don't worry about it too much. I don't mind waiting.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peepsnibbles:

Okay! Would you mind showing me screenshots of the crossroads you sent, or telling me the name of the receiver you sent to so they can give me screenshots of the crossroads trades? We assumed you didn't send any because the rules in the thread state you should wait for acknowledgement from the artist before sending in dragons and Composure didn't post in the thread at all after you made your order.

We wouldn't be sending you back levelled dragons, just the value of those levelled dragons in treasure or gems, so no worries about lair space! You can take either option.

EDIT: You also sent in levels to other artists (100lv to Amariel and 48lv to Poisonedpaper from a quick look through the sheet) which is why I need screenshots to show that the dragons you remember sending in were for Composure specifically :D
@peepsnibbles:

Okay! Would you mind showing me screenshots of the crossroads you sent, or telling me the name of the receiver you sent to so they can give me screenshots of the crossroads trades? We assumed you didn't send any because the rules in the thread state you should wait for acknowledgement from the artist before sending in dragons and Composure didn't post in the thread at all after you made your order.

We wouldn't be sending you back levelled dragons, just the value of those levelled dragons in treasure or gems, so no worries about lair space! You can take either option.

EDIT: You also sent in levels to other artists (100lv to Amariel and 48lv to Poisonedpaper from a quick look through the sheet) which is why I need screenshots to show that the dragons you remember sending in were for Composure specifically :D
ZT1GQLd.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99