Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mystical Mirkmoon Art Shoppe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Iodine they’re both lovely!! I am happy to but someone beat ya to everything but the Scattersight. How many of those vials do you have and/or have anything else to offer? :Oc
@Iodine they’re both lovely!! I am happy to but someone beat ya to everything but the Scattersight. How many of those vials do you have and/or have anything else to offer? :Oc
@sapphiix Hi, your art is really gorgeus, I just have to ask commission. : ) I have bunch of vial's of scattersight, so I can pay with those. How many would a shaded headshot from this dragon of mine be? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41719026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417191/41719026_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Quick edit: If you do not require any vial's, I can pay with gems![/b] Thank you!
@sapphiix
Hi, your art is really gorgeus, I just have to ask commission. : )
I have bunch of vial's of scattersight, so I can pay with those.
How many would a shaded headshot from this dragon of mine be?

41719026_350.png

Quick edit: If you do not require any vial's, I can pay with gems!

Thank you!
OAKgj66.png
@sapphiix i have a few for sure! how many would you want? :0c aside from the vials, pretty much just currency since no other items are on your list!
@sapphiix i have a few for sure! how many would you want? :0c aside from the vials, pretty much just currency since no other items are on your list!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@sapphiix

I have a Shady Sash and an Ichor Nymph, and would be happy to offer Treasure as well.

Would you accept either for a print of Phenex here?
@sapphiix

I have a Shady Sash and an Ichor Nymph, and would be happy to offer Treasure as well.

Would you accept either for a print of Phenex here?
tumblr_papvr4k5rh1qhfpako7_r4_540.png
@iodine @shaladrassil @juniaenigma

Since y’all asked the same question i’ll set it at 5 scattersight vials per shaded headshot OR 1000 gems per shaded headshot (going off of a vial is roughly 200 gems)

I also just added a few other items to my wishlist! If you wanna give em a peak to see if that’s more your speed then a ton of vials lol
@iodine @shaladrassil @juniaenigma

Since y’all asked the same question i’ll set it at 5 scattersight vials per shaded headshot OR 1000 gems per shaded headshot (going off of a vial is roughly 200 gems)

I also just added a few other items to my wishlist! If you wanna give em a peak to see if that’s more your speed then a ton of vials lol
@sapphiix got the tox/poi scrolls, or i'm happy to do vials!
@sapphiix got the tox/poi scrolls, or i'm happy to do vials!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@iodine i’ll do both for a vial and the genes then!

If you could send over the trade i’ll get to sketching. Once that’s run by you and all okay’d then i’ll Finish it out!
@iodine i’ll do both for a vial and the genes then!

If you could send over the trade i’ll get to sketching. Once that’s run by you and all okay’d then i’ll Finish it out!
@shaladrassil it’s all yours! (Also love your username just wanna sayyyy)

Go ahead and send over the vials and i’ll get to sketching! Once that’s been okay’d by you i’ll only then take the items and finish out the colors and what not ;u;
@shaladrassil it’s all yours! (Also love your username just wanna sayyyy)

Go ahead and send over the vials and i’ll get to sketching! Once that’s been okay’d by you i’ll only then take the items and finish out the colors and what not ;u;
@sapphiix I can do the vial's. : ) A link to your dragon of choice: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41719026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417191/41719026_350.png[/img] [/url] Your offering: 5 vial's of scattersight Shaded Expression: She has a curse that makes her weak and being in pain, so no happy expressions. Sad expression would fit. : D Thank you!
@sapphiix
I can do the vial's. : )

A link to your dragon of choice:
41719026_350.png

Your offering: 5 vial's of scattersight
Shaded
Expression: She has a curse that makes her weak and being in pain, so no happy expressions. Sad expression would fit. : D

Thank you!

OAKgj66.png
@shaladrassil YA I also have..... a Suramar. Good bbys

My good friend @SEABlRD and I mess around on WrA!! He’s also got a loooot of Warcraft themed dragons you should definitely check out ????
@shaladrassil YA I also have..... a Suramar. Good bbys

My good friend @SEABlRD and I mess around on WrA!! He’s also got a loooot of Warcraft themed dragons you should definitely check out ????
1 2 3 4 5 6 7