Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Pixel shop (plus misc)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@NightmareRebuff -- I'm kind of confused -- are you indeed open for orders? I'm most interested in ordering pixels from you
@NightmareRebuff -- I'm kind of confused -- are you indeed open for orders? I'm most interested in ordering pixels from you
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose

If its for pixels, I have indeed opened a few limited slots for the current pinglist only. The rest of my comm types are temporarily unavailable cuz of my busted tablet, though.
@Pearlimose

If its for pixels, I have indeed opened a few limited slots for the current pinglist only. The rest of my comm types are temporarily unavailable cuz of my busted tablet, though.
@NightmareRebuff Cool! Would you be comfortable with drawing a 150x150 pixel of this character? I would still also like to stay on the pinglist for future commissions!
@NightmareRebuff Cool! Would you be comfortable with drawing a 150x150 pixel of this character? I would still also like to stay on the pinglist for future commissions!
@Pearlimose

Yup yup. No problem. Will contact you for further deets as soon as I get one of my others finished. Should be finished with at least one of the pendings tonight.
@Pearlimose

Yup yup. No problem. Will contact you for further deets as soon as I get one of my others finished. Should be finished with at least one of the pendings tonight.
@NightmareRebuff Sounds great! Thank you so much!
@NightmareRebuff Sounds great! Thank you so much!
i'd love to be added to the pinglist~ i want to order a pixel for Stray when you open back up to the general ^^u^^
i'd love to be added to the pinglist~ i want to order a pixel for Stray when you open back up to the general ^^u^^
VGxuHXT.png
@nightmarerebuff Please add me to your pinglist!
@nightmarerebuff Please add me to your pinglist!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Tulline
@Fukase
@Mareanie
@shaladrassil
@Pearlimose
@Brivatti
@GlitchyOddy
@MahuruRaji
@themasterplan47
@bitsiespider
@Automedon

All commission types are reopened. My new tablet comes tomorrow. =D
@Tulline
@Fukase
@Mareanie
@shaladrassil
@Pearlimose
@Brivatti
@GlitchyOddy
@MahuruRaji
@themasterplan47
@bitsiespider
@Automedon

All commission types are reopened. My new tablet comes tomorrow. =D
@Nightmarerebuff

Aaaaaaa CONGRATS!
Claiming a custom chiropan ref sheet <3

(With the theme of... Spooky. That's all~ Male-ish would be preferred if there are any visible gender differences)
@Nightmarerebuff

Aaaaaaa CONGRATS!
Claiming a custom chiropan ref sheet <3

(With the theme of... Spooky. That's all~ Male-ish would be preferred if there are any visible gender differences)
image20.jpg
@Nightmarerebuff aww glad to hear it! thanks for letting us know!!

Could I get a pixel mugshot and misc. character please? i'll provide refs through pm if thats okay
@Nightmarerebuff aww glad to hear it! thanks for letting us know!!

Could I get a pixel mugshot and misc. character please? i'll provide refs through pm if thats okay
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16