Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Omni's Art Shop - [USD ONLY, open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@omnidraconia I don't have a design for them. I'd love to pay in treasure if that is okay?
@omnidraconia I don't have a design for them. I'd love to pay in treasure if that is okay?
Seeking art
@Omnidraconia Hi there! May I get two lineless chibis, paying in gems for both? One would be of the humanoid design in this bio, and the other would be of the cop design in this bio.

Edit: oops, people posted while I was typing this up I guess- Can I get a ping when slots open again, please?
@Omnidraconia Hi there! May I get two lineless chibis, paying in gems for both? One would be of the humanoid design in this bio, and the other would be of the cop design in this bio.

Edit: oops, people posted while I was typing this up I guess- Can I get a ping when slots open again, please?
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@Mishigu Payment sounds good! Send it when you can! For the design, I need to ask a few things to get you a design you like:

1. What's their personality and interests? What main things define them? (This may include backstory, but isn't required)

2. What outfit, apparel, etc. would you like specifically?

3. Physically, what would they have? Body shape? Hair color or skin type? Since they're a bogsneak, would they have fins, wings, a tail, etc.?

You don't need to answer all of these thoroughly, since I'm the one designing it, but I just want to make sure I get what you want in the design c:

@KokichiOuma I can actually take your slots, just because "why not". Send your payment over when you can and I'll get started as soon as possible!
@Mishigu Payment sounds good! Send it when you can! For the design, I need to ask a few things to get you a design you like:

1. What's their personality and interests? What main things define them? (This may include backstory, but isn't required)

3. Physically, what would they have? Body shape? Hair color or skin type? Since they're a bogsneak, would they have fins, wings, a tail, etc.?

You don't need to answer all of these thoroughly, since I'm the one designing it, but I just want to make sure I get what you want in the design c:

@KokichiOuma I can actually take your slots, just because "why not". Send your payment over when you can and I'll get started as soon as possible!
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png

She is interested in map making and travel. She is looking to travel all over and map every inch of the world she get to.

I don't have any specific ideas, but if you could make it something that one might travel in?

I'd love for her to have pale blonde hair, a pear shaped body and pink skin. If she could have fins and wings that would be awesome.
@omnidraconia

She is interested in map making and travel. She is looking to travel all over and map every inch of the world she get to.

I don't have any specific ideas, but if you could make it something that one might travel in?

I'd love for her to have pale blonde hair, a pear shaped body and pink skin. If she could have fins and wings that would be awesome.
@omnidraconia
Seeking art
@Mishigu Alright, thank you for the information! I'll send you a sketch when I get to it to confirm we are on the same page c:
@Mishigu Alright, thank you for the information! I'll send you a sketch when I get to it to confirm we are on the same page c:
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia Hello! I recently found my dream dragon (and now I'm spoiling it, great.) Could you possibly draw a chibi of this cutie? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41727951] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417280/41727951_350.png[/img] [/url] (his apparel hasn't updated yet, so please check him out!) I'll be paying in gems :)
@Omnidraconia

Hello! I recently found my dream dragon (and now I'm spoiling it, great.)
Could you possibly draw a chibi of this cutie?

41727951_350.png

(his apparel hasn't updated yet, so please check him out!)
I'll be paying in gems :)
@Zephyurs @Aurrunen

Since I'm breezing through these commissions, I'll add slots for you guys c: Whichever way you guys are paying, be sure to send me it as soon as possible! (CR or messaging works)

Just note that I do commissions in order of when I get them, so you might have to wait a little longer than the rest. Other than that, thank you for buying my art! <3
@Zephyurs @Aurrunen

Since I'm breezing through these commissions, I'll add slots for you guys c: Whichever way you guys are paying, be sure to send me it as soon as possible! (CR or messaging works)

Just note that I do commissions in order of when I get them, so you might have to wait a little longer than the rest. Other than that, thank you for buying my art! <3
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@omnidraconia

wAIt
can I order the same dragon but as a little chibi human? I have the picture that goes along with him (IF NOT THATS OKAY!!)
@omnidraconia

wAIt
can I order the same dragon but as a little chibi human? I have the picture that goes along with him (IF NOT THATS OKAY!!)
@Zeppy Sure! So two chibi's total, one of the dragon form, one of the human form? If so, send over the extra payment and the ref when you can c:
@Zeppy Sure! So two chibi's total, one of the dragon form, one of the human form? If so, send over the extra payment and the ref when you can c:
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia

(literally in love with your art)
click here! (noTe: ya gotta download it, on PC. Mobile will just send you to Gmail)
Thank thank!
@Omnidraconia

(literally in love with your art)
click here! (noTe: ya gotta download it, on PC. Mobile will just send you to Gmail)
Thank thank!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10