Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Omni's Art Shop - [USD ONLY, open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@FarmerLee @KokichiOuma @ArinHircum @Balaeniceps @k1b0

Heya guys, my store is open again. I don't have everything open right now (I'm not available for forum signatures and chibis), but everything else is available.

Also, my fullbody drawings dropped in price to 800kt. Hopefully they're more affordable for you. Otherwise, hopefully my cheaper options will appeal!

If you ever want to be moved to a pinglist that excludes certain options (like being pinged for chibi's only), let me know! :3
@FarmerLee @KokichiOuma @ArinHircum @Balaeniceps @k1b0

Heya guys, my store is open again. I don't have everything open right now (I'm not available for forum signatures and chibis), but everything else is available.

Also, my fullbody drawings dropped in price to 800kt. Hopefully they're more affordable for you. Otherwise, hopefully my cheaper options will appeal!

If you ever want to be moved to a pinglist that excludes certain options (like being pinged for chibi's only), let me know! :3
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia [b]Personality:[/b] A bit sly and mysterious like all his other friends. He can come off as a bit scary to some people, but he means no harm despite him being almost completely black. He can also come off as cunning during certain holidays and festivities. [b]Small Description:[/b] He works at a haunted house and manages some of the equipment to scare friends. He came from a small village where they have a yearly Spook festival and he has always dreamed of becoming a spookmaster himself. His hair is dark brown with shades of red dye he puts on when he works at the haunted house. His friends gave him the role of "scare master", someone who is proficiently good at spooking people for the jists of Halloween. [b]Color Scheme:[/b] Skin color is dark grey but not completely black. Dark brown hair with the tips colored red. Skydancer Horns stay black. [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Mysterious Cowl] Sry for the late reply I was busy.
@Omnidraconia
Personality: A bit sly and mysterious like all his other friends. He can come off as a bit scary to some people, but he means no harm despite him being almost completely black. He can also come off as cunning during certain holidays and festivities.

Small Description: He works at a haunted house and manages some of the equipment to scare friends. He came from a small village where they have a yearly Spook festival and he has always dreamed of becoming a spookmaster himself. His hair is dark brown with shades of red dye he puts on when he works at the haunted house. His friends gave him the role of "scare master", someone who is proficiently good at spooking people for the jists of Halloween.

Color Scheme: Skin color is dark grey but not completely black. Dark brown hair with the tips colored red. Skydancer Horns stay black.

Apparel:
Mysterious Cowl

Sry for the late reply I was busy.
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Kelpo2000 Looks good, send the payment over when you can and I'll get started :3
@Kelpo2000 Looks good, send the payment over when you can and I'll get started :3
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@omnidraconia
pinglist?
@omnidraconia
pinglist?
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt I put you down, thank you for the interest! c:
@Muttsmutt I put you down, thank you for the interest! c:
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
[quote][center]@FarmerLee @KokichiOuma @ArinHircum @Balaeniceps @Muttsmutt @isolt @GlitchyOddy @k1b0[/quote] [center] Hello guys! Happy Lair Update! My store is finally open once again! I only have 2 slots open right now, so get them while they're here![/center] As a note, I've made some changes to my store, including... [LIST] [*] Price changes (again), most prices going up [*] Changing what chibis are (they're now all 300x300, but of the same style previously) [*] Updated a few example pieces of art, so what you preview is more accurate to my skills [*] I am currently not open to designing gijinkas at the moment. Also, Forum Signatures are closed (everything else is open though)! [/LIST] Thank you for your time!
Hello guys! Happy Lair Update! My store is finally open once again! I only have 2 slots open right now, so get them while they're here!

As a note, I've made some changes to my store, including...
  • Price changes (again), most prices going up
  • Changing what chibis are (they're now all 300x300, but of the same style previously)
  • Updated a few example pieces of art, so what you preview is more accurate to my skills
  • I am currently not open to designing gijinkas at the moment. Also, Forum Signatures are closed (everything else is open though)!

Thank you for your time!
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
claim
pixel bust for https://imgur.com/a/9oFw1
claim
pixel bust for https://imgur.com/a/9oFw1
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt looks good! that'll be 150kt/150g, send the payment over in your preferred currency whenever you're ready! c:
@Muttsmutt looks good! that'll be 150kt/150g, send the payment over in your preferred currency whenever you're ready! c:
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
Nyello, would it be okay if I claimed a slot to fill in later today? I'm stuck at work rn unfortunately. If not, no problem at all~ :O
Nyello, would it be okay if I claimed a slot to fill in later today? I'm stuck at work rn unfortunately. If not, no problem at all~ :O
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@KokichiOuma totally, you can claim a slot! Just drop a message here again later when you can with the info c:
@KokichiOuma totally, you can claim a slot! Just drop a message here again later when you can with the info c:
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10