Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] . foxghosts' art . 1/3 slots open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@foxghosts

I love it!! Thank you so much! ^^
@foxghosts

I love it!! Thank you so much! ^^
End of Line.
commission_for_silver_1l20_by_becnessmonster-dcw7tgx.gif
^
^
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
^
^
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
reference: https://toyhou.se/2490542.pastel-deer-boii
type of art [ie. fullbody, sketch, etc.]: Fullbody
background? if yes, please specify: Yes, but just a flat color. A soft color that would compliment his scheme please.
form of payment: Gems.
reference: https://toyhou.se/2490542.pastel-deer-boii
type of art [ie. fullbody, sketch, etc.]: Fullbody
background? if yes, please specify: Yes, but just a flat color. A soft color that would compliment his scheme please.
form of payment: Gems.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peebsnibbles ahh your OC is lovely but he’s a little too NSFWish to be in my comfort zone ^^’ I could do a halfbody maybe? Or I’m happy to draw another OC!
I just don’t feel like I’d be able to give you the best quality that I can offer, I’m so sorry!!
@peebsnibbles ahh your OC is lovely but he’s a little too NSFWish to be in my comfort zone ^^’ I could do a halfbody maybe? Or I’m happy to draw another OC!
I just don’t feel like I’d be able to give you the best quality that I can offer, I’m so sorry!!
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@foxghosts
ooo, what's RoR?
@foxghosts
ooo, what's RoR?
uK8yrnN.png
@Aurealis Riot of rot!! Next months festival, the all-seeing shrooms are the festival currency for it ^^
@Aurealis Riot of rot!! Next months festival, the all-seeing shrooms are the festival currency for it ^^
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
Oh, that's alright then! Yes a halfbody is fine too, if you're okay with it. I can choose someone else though if you're uncomfortable, don't worry!
Oh, that's alright then! Yes a halfbody is fine too, if you're okay with it. I can choose someone else though if you're uncomfortable, don't worry!
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peebsnibbles I can do a halfbody, thank you for understanding!! Shoot the payment over whenever you’re ready and I’ll get started in the morning ^^
@peebsnibbles I can do a halfbody, thank you for understanding!! Shoot the payment over whenever you’re ready and I’ll get started in the morning ^^
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
Sorry, I didn't get the ping because of miss-spelling. I'll send the payment over now!
Sorry, I didn't get the ping because of miss-spelling. I'll send the payment over now!
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10