Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] . foxghosts' art . 1/3 slots open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
^
^
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
Oh my, tasty tasty art :3

I might be interested in a commission but I do have a few questions first:

- Are you willing to draw 2 characters in the same image? (I'd still pay 2x the listed price obviously)
- Hypothetically would you be willing to do a rush order for double pay or more?
- Any reason you're not taking USD right now? (Sorry I know that sounds blunt as heck but I'd love to pay USD if you're willing lol)
Oh my, tasty tasty art :3

I might be interested in a commission but I do have a few questions first:

- Are you willing to draw 2 characters in the same image? (I'd still pay 2x the listed price obviously)
- Hypothetically would you be willing to do a rush order for double pay or more?
- Any reason you're not taking USD right now? (Sorry I know that sounds blunt as heck but I'd love to pay USD if you're willing lol)
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan hello there!

- yes, of course!!
- unfortunately I do work and study so I doubt that would be possible, but I try to get everything started once I've received the order! depending on the complexity, I'm usually pretty speedy ^^
- I'm saving up for apparel and genes, so FR currency is taking top priority! I'm Australian so USD generally isn't something I use often, haha
@Xairathan hello there!

- yes, of course!!
- unfortunately I do work and study so I doubt that would be possible, but I try to get everything started once I've received the order! depending on the complexity, I'm usually pretty speedy ^^
- I'm saving up for apparel and genes, so FR currency is taking top priority! I'm Australian so USD generally isn't something I use often, haha
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
gosh darn it to heck i had everything typed up then i hit refresh by mistake
ANYWAYS round 2

type of art [ie. fullbody, sketch, etc.]: Fullbody or Halfbody (whichever you think would work best) Couples' Colored
background? if yes, please specify: No, Transparent please
form of payment: Gems (1100g if FB, 800g if HB)

reference:
Gin Nanami and Enjin Hiizumi from Yozakura Quartet

Note: They're pretty much identical except for their facial expressions since Enjin is currently possessing Gin

Enjin- Link 1 (Manga) - Link 2 - Link 3 - Link 4 (look at dat grin)

Note: The smuggest person to ever smug. There's like 0 consensus on what color his eyes/hair are but the prevailing theme seems to be light blue (think FR sky) or silver for his hair and grey or light blue for his eyes. Also he has glasses, Gin doesn't.

Gin- Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 (manga) - Link 4 (a fanart)

Note: Pretty much the same as Enjin except his facial expressions are much softer. Fun fact, the coat is his.

Pose Request - I'll leave this mostly up to you as well, but I was thinking something that can juxtapose the both of them, so either doing the 'enemies glare at each other' or the 'standing back to back impressively' poses. Or if you want to give another idea a shot go for it :D

I'll totally be using this as a playlist image I'm warning you now lol
gosh darn it to heck i had everything typed up then i hit refresh by mistake
ANYWAYS round 2

type of art [ie. fullbody, sketch, etc.]: Fullbody or Halfbody (whichever you think would work best) Couples' Colored
background? if yes, please specify: No, Transparent please
form of payment: Gems (1100g if FB, 800g if HB)

reference:
Gin Nanami and Enjin Hiizumi from Yozakura Quartet

Note: They're pretty much identical except for their facial expressions since Enjin is currently possessing Gin

Enjin- Link 1 (Manga) - Link 2 - Link 3 - Link 4 (look at dat grin)

Note: The smuggest person to ever smug. There's like 0 consensus on what color his eyes/hair are but the prevailing theme seems to be light blue (think FR sky) or silver for his hair and grey or light blue for his eyes. Also he has glasses, Gin doesn't.

Gin- Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 (manga) - Link 4 (a fanart)

Note: Pretty much the same as Enjin except his facial expressions are much softer. Fun fact, the coat is his.

Pose Request - I'll leave this mostly up to you as well, but I was thinking something that can juxtapose the both of them, so either doing the 'enemies glare at each other' or the 'standing back to back impressively' poses. Or if you want to give another idea a shot go for it :D

I'll totally be using this as a playlist image I'm warning you now lol
vnfnSuk.gif
^
^
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@foxghosts Hi there! Would I be able to get you to finish the art you started for me previously? (2 char Fallout themed piece)
@foxghosts Hi there! Would I be able to get you to finish the art you started for me previously? (2 char Fallout themed piece)
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
^
Now accepting festival currency! 1:750t

Note; I’m quite busy at the moment so I’ll probably only be able to take smaller commissions, but I’ll try my best!!
^
Now accepting festival currency! 1:750t

Note; I’m quite busy at the moment so I’ll probably only be able to take smaller commissions, but I’ll try my best!!
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@Foxghosts

Hi there! I was wondering if you would take bribes of fest currency/gems to get something like done? If not then it’s fine. I love your art <3
@Foxghosts

Hi there! I was wondering if you would take bribes of fest currency/gems to get something like done? If not then it’s fine. I love your art <3
@CosmicAngel aahh probably not, sorry!! I'm just more comfortable with keeping set prices ajskjdkg sorry!!
and thank you so much!! <3
@CosmicAngel aahh probably not, sorry!! I'm just more comfortable with keeping set prices ajskjdkg sorry!!
and thank you so much!! <3
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@Foxghosts

Nope that’s fine and understandable! I’ll just order something else then with a set price <3

reference: https://toyhou.se/2107531.link#7400227
type of art [ie. fullbody, sketch, etc.]: halfbody
background? if yes, please specify: nope
form of payment: treasure
@Foxghosts

Nope that’s fine and understandable! I’ll just order something else then with a set price <3

reference: https://toyhou.se/2107531.link#7400227
type of art [ie. fullbody, sketch, etc.]: halfbody
background? if yes, please specify: nope
form of payment: treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10