Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] . foxghosts' art . 1/3 slots open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@foxghosts Haha that's okay, I figured! Not to worry, I'll do something else. I looked through your gallery and saw all the Fallout art - I love commissioning artists to draw things they enjoy.

reference: Shetani and Mike
type of art [ie. fullbody, sketch, etc.]: 2 char halfbody with background? (see below)
background? if yes, please specify: Vault 101 interior. I'd be cool with just a game screenshot, like in your other Fallout pics - not sure if there's a charge for that
form of payment: treasure

I'd like Shetani wearing a Vault 101 suit and Mike wearing combat armor. Shetani has an open-mouthed, excited smile on her face, and is stuffing assorted early-game Vault junk (forks, cups, plates, etc.) into her pockets, which are bulging comically. Mike is looking on and facepalming in disapproval.
Somewhere on the picture, as a caption, I'd like the phrase "I can sell these later and earn a ton of caps!"

Lemme know if you think that's doable, and how much it would cost!
@foxghosts Haha that's okay, I figured! Not to worry, I'll do something else. I looked through your gallery and saw all the Fallout art - I love commissioning artists to draw things they enjoy.

reference: Shetani and Mike
type of art [ie. fullbody, sketch, etc.]: 2 char halfbody with background? (see below)
background? if yes, please specify: Vault 101 interior. I'd be cool with just a game screenshot, like in your other Fallout pics - not sure if there's a charge for that
form of payment: treasure

I'd like Shetani wearing a Vault 101 suit and Mike wearing combat armor. Shetani has an open-mouthed, excited smile on her face, and is stuffing assorted early-game Vault junk (forks, cups, plates, etc.) into her pockets, which are bulging comically. Mike is looking on and facepalming in disapproval.
Somewhere on the picture, as a caption, I'd like the phrase "I can sell these later and earn a ton of caps!"

Lemme know if you think that's doable, and how much it would cost!
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
[quote name="acinonyxjubatus" date="2018-05-05 00:38:25" ] I love commissioning artists to draw things they enjoy.[/quote] @acinonyxjubatus that's so wholesome omg, I love Fallout so much I can definitely do your order!! 680kT in total! no charge for the background ^^ @jurobii your art is done!! make sure you save it somewhere because I'm terrible and I delete things all the time without realising pfff [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/99ca/f/2018/125/a/7/jurobiifr_by_thejinxedfox-dcaoppx.png[/img]
acinonyxjubatus wrote on 2018-05-05 00:38:25:
I love commissioning artists to draw things they enjoy.
@acinonyxjubatus that's so wholesome omg, I love Fallout so much
I can definitely do your order!!
680kT in total! no charge for the background ^^

@jurobii your art is done!! make sure you save it somewhere because I'm terrible and I delete things all the time without realising pfff
jurobiifr_by_thejinxedfox-dcaoppx.png
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@foxghosts
aHhHH GOSH she looks beautiful!! ;o; i love it hhhh thank you so much!
@foxghosts
aHhHH GOSH she looks beautiful!! ;o; i love it hhhh thank you so much!
IMG_3120.png
@foxghosts
Is that shaded half body for a skeletal chimes still open? If so, I've got skeleton chimes and am totally interested in that special!
@foxghosts
Is that shaded half body for a skeletal chimes still open? If so, I've got skeleton chimes and am totally interested in that special!
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@foxghosts Sweet! Is it okay with you if I pay half now and half on completion?
Also, I don't know if you typically show previews for larger pieces, but I would like to see a preview at least at the sketch stage, if that's all right with you.
@foxghosts Sweet! Is it okay with you if I pay half now and half on completion?
Also, I don't know if you typically show previews for larger pieces, but I would like to see a preview at least at the sketch stage, if that's all right with you.

if9zLya.jpg
@jurobii I’m glad you like it!! <3
@NightmaricZor ABSOLUTELY!! I’m dying for some omg
@acinonyxjubatus yeah, that’s no problem!! I generally do show previews, especially when they’re specific so that’s totally fine!! ^^
@jurobii I’m glad you like it!! <3
@NightmaricZor ABSOLUTELY!! I’m dying for some omg
@acinonyxjubatus yeah, that’s no problem!! I generally do show previews, especially when they’re specific so that’s totally fine!! ^^
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@ foxghosts
Just saw you are subscribed, so I'll do my best to refrain from pinging you!
But that's great, heck yeah!

reference: Zor
type of art [ie. fullbody, sketch, etc.]: Shaded Halfbody
background? if yes, please specify: Nah
form of payment: Skeletal Chimes

If you don't want to do Zor, let me know and I've got other characters I can choose from.
Also would you like me to send the chimes now or when the piece is done? I'm fine sending them now or later, whatever you prefer
@ foxghosts
Just saw you are subscribed, so I'll do my best to refrain from pinging you!
But that's great, heck yeah!

reference: Zor
type of art [ie. fullbody, sketch, etc.]: Shaded Halfbody
background? if yes, please specify: Nah
form of payment: Skeletal Chimes

If you don't want to do Zor, let me know and I've got other characters I can choose from.
Also would you like me to send the chimes now or when the piece is done? I'm fine sending them now or later, whatever you prefer
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@NightmaricZor sweet!! I can do that! And just send them whenever you’re ready ^^
@NightmaricZor sweet!! I can do that! And just send them whenever you’re ready ^^
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@ foxghosts
Sweet, sounds great! :D I'll send 'em on over now so I don't forget to later.
@ foxghosts
Sweet, sounds great! :D I'll send 'em on over now so I don't forget to later.
Half payment has been sent!
Half payment has been sent!

if9zLya.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10