Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sea's Shop (OPEN) | USD
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46
@SeaEagle

Awesome! Then I need a normal fullbody of this boy-

Detailed description/References: https://toyhou.se/4653395.latte

Pose: Pose wise, I'm thinking something aggressive, like Latte rearing up on his back four legs or so and baring his teeth. (Just a reminder that Latte has no eyes). It doesn’t have to be this exact pose, I’m mostly looking for something aggressive looking.

Payment Details/Amount: PayPal, I believe $60?
@SeaEagle

Awesome! Then I need a normal fullbody of this boy-

Detailed description/References: https://toyhou.se/4653395.latte

Pose: Pose wise, I'm thinking something aggressive, like Latte rearing up on his back four legs or so and baring his teeth. (Just a reminder that Latte has no eyes). It doesn’t have to be this exact pose, I’m mostly looking for something aggressive looking.

Payment Details/Amount: PayPal, I believe $60?
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder
Sounds good, thanks for your order! He has sharp teeth I assume? Like a wolf? It looks like he has 2 rear legs and 4 fore-legs, is that anatomy correct or did you want it more 4 back legs and 2 front legs? It won't change the anatomy much since its the little pair of legs I'm moving (right?) and they won't support the bulk of the weight. Thanks for clarification ^^
@Starskynadder
Sounds good, thanks for your order! He has sharp teeth I assume? Like a wolf? It looks like he has 2 rear legs and 4 fore-legs, is that anatomy correct or did you want it more 4 back legs and 2 front legs? It won't change the anatomy much since its the little pair of legs I'm moving (right?) and they won't support the bulk of the weight. Thanks for clarification ^^
c8de0cfb0020414c8cfa4260f17aded83749d7b0.png
@SeaEagle

Yep, most of his teeth are sharp like a wolves! However towards the back of his mouth some of his teeth are more rounded (bust still sharp). And his anatomy is two rear legs and four front legs! And correct, the smaller legs can be the ones moving.
@SeaEagle

Yep, most of his teeth are sharp like a wolves! However towards the back of his mouth some of his teeth are more rounded (bust still sharp). And his anatomy is two rear legs and four front legs! And correct, the smaller legs can be the ones moving.
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder Hi! I didn't manage a rearing pose because his body is quite long so it looked kind of awkward but is this okay? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/31596a5af70aedfdb7d59e144dd091b1/tumblr_pyr1q2b1jQ1wgs873o2_r1_1280.png[/img]
@Starskynadder

Hi! I didn't manage a rearing pose because his body is quite long so it looked kind of awkward but is this okay?

tumblr_pyr1q2b1jQ1wgs873o2_r1_1280.png
@SeaEagle

Omg that looks awesome! Now that I think about it his body does seem too long to do a rearing pose. But you made him look aggressive which was what I was looking for.
@SeaEagle

Omg that looks awesome! Now that I think about it his body does seem too long to do a rearing pose. But you made him look aggressive which was what I was looking for.
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder Hi! I've completed the order, hope you like it! You may ask for minor changes! I've sent the invoice to the email of your previous orders, due in 30 days! When payment is received, I'll upload the un-watermarked copy ^^ Thank you for your business and please feel free to drop by again at any time :D [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/499ee7dcca9d8ebd2cd77287cc4e9bd0/tumblr_pyy1b0R7Li1wgs873o2_1280.png[/img]
@Starskynadder

Hi! I've completed the order, hope you like it! You may ask for minor changes! I've sent the invoice to the email of your previous orders, due in 30 days! When payment is received, I'll upload the un-watermarked copy ^^ Thank you for your business and please feel free to drop by again at any time :D

tumblr_pyy1b0R7Li1wgs873o2_1280.png
@SeaEagle

He looks amazing oh my goodness! Thank you so much for drawing him!

I'll be paying next week (as that is when I get my bigger paycheck). And I can't wait to commission you again!
@SeaEagle

He looks amazing oh my goodness! Thank you so much for drawing him!

I'll be paying next week (as that is when I get my bigger paycheck). And I can't wait to commission you again!
NaaZR6s.gif
@Starskynadder
Sounds good, so glad you like it! Look forward to seeing you soon! :D
@Starskynadder
Sounds good, so glad you like it! Look forward to seeing you soon! :D
Friendly bump! <3

Thank you again for the art of Noel. It catches her cuteness perfectly!
Friendly bump! <3

Thank you again for the art of Noel. It catches her cuteness perfectly!
Thanks minty! Really happy you liked the art piece :D
Thanks minty! Really happy you liked the art piece :D
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46