Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61

@hellieace

This shouldn't have the watermark! ^^

Also, I have a will o' the ember lying around, would you accept that as part of the payment? (:

@hellieace

This shouldn't have the watermark! ^^

Also, I have a will o' the ember lying around, would you accept that as part of the payment? (:
@Yoda

Thank you! And since the two lowest prices for the embers is 360g or 500kt, I'll take it as full payment. ^^
@Yoda

Thank you! And since the two lowest prices for the embers is 360g or 500kt, I'll take it as full payment. ^^
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace

Awesome, thanks!

Physical Description: White skin with maybe a few freckles. Curly brown hair and brown eyes. No facial hair. Of average height and build, maybe slightly chubby. Wears cargo shorts without an ounce of irony. Pairs them with cargo vests and neutral shirts, occasionally camo. He’s a steel-toe boots kind of guy. He has so many pockets and uses all of them.
Personality Description: Selfless and loyal. Dedicated to his friends, his community, and the truth. Definitely lawful good.
Face Reference: 2ynrouh.jpg
Hair Reference: 11bkf1y.jpg
Clothing Reference: jruwsh.jpg
@hellieace

Awesome, thanks!

Physical Description: White skin with maybe a few freckles. Curly brown hair and brown eyes. No facial hair. Of average height and build, maybe slightly chubby. Wears cargo shorts without an ounce of irony. Pairs them with cargo vests and neutral shirts, occasionally camo. He’s a steel-toe boots kind of guy. He has so many pockets and uses all of them.
Personality Description: Selfless and loyal. Dedicated to his friends, his community, and the truth. Definitely lawful good.
Face Reference: 2ynrouh.jpg
Hair Reference: 11bkf1y.jpg
Clothing Reference: jruwsh.jpg
@hellieace
I'd love a ping when you're open again !
@hellieace
I'd love a ping when you're open again !
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@hellieace

Awesome! :D I'll send them your way c:
@hellieace

Awesome! :D I'll send them your way c:
@Hellieace I would love to e added to the pinglist please! <:
@Hellieace I would love to e added to the pinglist please! <:
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@GlassGhost | @sojubean

Added you guys!
@GlassGhost | @sojubean

Added you guys!
K2H4fpn.png
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@iamtigerlily | @Whirlwind678 | @Lake

Hey guys! Apologies for the silence on my end. Your comms are almost done, expect them by Monday at the absolute latest, but probably earlier~ ♥

Thanks for your patience, I appreciate you lovelies!
@iamtigerlily | @Whirlwind678 | @Lake

Hey guys! Apologies for the silence on my end. Your comms are almost done, expect them by Monday at the absolute latest, but probably earlier~ ♥

Thanks for your patience, I appreciate you lovelies!
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace

No worries! <3 Take your time :D
@hellieace

No worries! <3 Take your time :D
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61