Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
@Xairathan Feel free to send - might be a bit slower this time around though!
@Xairathan Feel free to send - might be a bit slower this time around though!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Xairathan All accepted & recorded - will be exalted in a minute. You have 175 levels left in your order to Leghorse.
@Xairathan All accepted & recorded - will be exalted in a minute. You have 175 levels left in your order to Leghorse.
they/xe
fr +9
[size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b]mxcrabs [b]ID: [/b]177748 [b]Artist: [/b]@Xayah [b]Request: [/b]coloured bust of this dragon please haha [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15126265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151263/15126265_350.png[/img] [/url] she's my clan's matriarch and the role has made her a quite serious dragon - I'd love if you could convey that somehow! [b]Payment: [/b]320 levels [b]Other Info: [/b] I don't think I need to include anything else here...? hmm
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: mxcrabs
ID: 177748
Artist: @Xayah
Request: coloured bust of this dragon please haha

15126265_350.png

she's my clan's matriarch and the role has made her a quite serious dragon - I'd love if you could convey that somehow!

Payment: 320 levels
Other Info: I don't think I need to include anything else here...? hmm
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
[size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b]mxcrabs [b]ID: [/b]177748 [b]Artist: [/b]@Nefily [b]Request: [/b] could I get a soft line half body of this dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15126264] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151263/15126264_350.png[/img] [/url] he's a cantankerous dragon as his name suggests and I would love something that conveys that! [b]Payment: [/b]80 levels [b]Other Info: [/b]I can't think of anything else that should go here!
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: mxcrabs
ID: 177748
Artist: @Nefily
Request: could I get a soft line half body of this dragon?

15126264_350.png

he's a cantankerous dragon as his name suggests and I would love something that conveys that!

Payment: 80 levels
Other Info: I can't think of anything else that should go here!
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@remuslupn

I've got some more to send your way for Nefily if you can accept them!
@remuslupn

I've got some more to send your way for Nefily if you can accept them!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet yep, sorry for the delay! go right ahead :)
@Evet yep, sorry for the delay! go right ahead :)
they/xe
fr +9
[size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b]Moonpiebandit [b]ID: [/b]203768 [b]Artist: [/b]@Xayah [b]Request: [/b]I'd like a colored bust of Sugar here if I'm not too late, he's the clan's alchemist. When he was a hatchling all the other dragons made fun of him for being smelly so he brewed a potion that was supposed to make him smell good but it sort of backfired so now he looks and smells like a Sugarmelon. No one's really all that bothered by it to be honest. Overall he's a fairly happy dragon.[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26766248] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267663/26766248_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Sugarmelon][/center] [b]Payment: [/b]320 levels, if I need to do more for whatever reason just let me know :) [b]Other Info: [/b]Please let me know if you need any more info!
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Moonpiebandit
ID: 203768
Artist: @Xayah
Request: I'd like a colored bust of Sugar here if I'm not too late, he's the clan's alchemist. When he was a hatchling all the other dragons made fun of him for being smelly so he brewed a potion that was supposed to make him smell good but it sort of backfired so now he looks and smells like a Sugarmelon. No one's really all that bothered by it to be honest. Overall he's a fairly happy dragon.

26766248_350.png

Sugarmelon
Payment: 320 levels, if I need to do more for whatever reason just let me know :)
Other Info: Please let me know if you need any more info!
QqPcQdi.png
@Evet
Perfect thankyou! I have updated your total in the spreadsheet now ^_^

For Remina, do you want the horn detail from the accent as well, that would be fine to do on the forehead! I can definitely include the other aspects like the flowers easily too!
Would you want similar to FR apparel on Karuk as well, i was thinking the antler/horns and some feathery accents on the clothing might suit him??

Full human face or some wildclaw style horns included as well?

Thanks for the info :D
@Evet
Perfect thankyou! I have updated your total in the spreadsheet now ^_^

For Remina, do you want the horn detail from the accent as well, that would be fine to do on the forehead! I can definitely include the other aspects like the flowers easily too!
Would you want similar to FR apparel on Karuk as well, i was thinking the antler/horns and some feathery accents on the clothing might suit him??

Full human face or some wildclaw style horns included as well?

Thanks for the info :D
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@Evet all recorded & exalted, you have 59 levels left in your order!
@Evet all recorded & exalted, you have 59 levels left in your order!
they/xe
fr +9
@mxcrabs
Sure can! I'll do my best to make him cantankerous! That will be very fun!! I've entered you into the spreadsheet so when your ready you can send in your dragons to a receiver! Thankyou so much for the support!!
@mxcrabs
Sure can! I'll do my best to make him cantankerous! That will be very fun!! I've entered you into the spreadsheet so when your ready you can send in your dragons to a receiver! Thankyou so much for the support!!
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43