Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vesklers artshop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45
@veskler sending now! :D
@veskler sending now! :D
@veskler

Hello!
Could I be put on your pinglist, for when you reopen?

Thank you! :)
@veskler

Hello!
Could I be put on your pinglist, for when you reopen?

Thank you! :)
2r1O20i.png
@Veskler - Looks like there's a slot left. I hope you'll be willing to tackle my fav dragon. ♥

Dragon: Bammon

headshot/bust/full Full Body - I really love the colour style of this if you're up for doing that type :3

plain/apparel/complicated apparel I would say overall he's pretty complicated because I'd really like his accent. He can be done with his angry eyes that he has equipped, or with his natural fire eyes. Armband can be skipped. If you'd hate to do this derg let me know, it's okay. lol

payment type: Gems

stay on pinglist: Y
@Veskler - Looks like there's a slot left. I hope you'll be willing to tackle my fav dragon. ♥

Dragon: Bammon

headshot/bust/full Full Body - I really love the colour style of this if you're up for doing that type :3

plain/apparel/complicated apparel I would say overall he's pretty complicated because I'd really like his accent. He can be done with his angry eyes that he has equipped, or with his natural fire eyes. Armband can be skipped. If you'd hate to do this derg let me know, it's okay. lol

payment type: Gems

stay on pinglist: Y
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
@sunnyVista sure thing
@sunnyVista sure thing
4cKQZ.gif1BqEN.gif | Art Shop |HdhRC.gifN6Ax9.gif
@Rabid no that dergs fine :)
ill try keep that style in mind if i can~
itll be 1200g pleaase :)

curious though- whys he got duplicates of same apparel on? he just hoarding them or something?
@Rabid no that dergs fine :)
ill try keep that style in mind if i can~
itll be 1200g pleaase :)

curious though- whys he got duplicates of same apparel on? he just hoarding them or something?
@Veskler
Yeah, he's just showing off a bit. lol - I actually moved them there temporarily to clean my hoard out a bit but got lazy and just left them there. Thanks!
@Veskler
Yeah, he's just showing off a bit. lol - I actually moved them there temporarily to clean my hoard out a bit but got lazy and just left them there. Thanks!
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/M8XxUeB.jpg[/img] @peepsnibbles
M8XxUeB.jpg @peepsnibbles
@Veskler That's so good! I love it so much. I'll make sure to come back for more when I can. :') Thank you very much
@Veskler That's so good! I love it so much. I'll make sure to come back for more when I can. :') Thank you very much
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@Ambathy [img]https://i.imgur.com/8BGRdUQ.jpg[/img]
@Ambathy 8BGRdUQ.jpg
@hunterfell [img]https://i.imgur.com/Unb1od6.jpg[/img]
@hunterfell Unb1od6.jpg
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45