Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Petroglyphs and Pictographs
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Belviere oh geez i'm so sorry i havent been on fr for a bit because real life got even more hectic!! it's been sitting just about done for a bit, so i'll make some time this week and get that finished for you
thank you so much for your patience and i'm sorry for the wait!
@Belviere oh geez i'm so sorry i havent been on fr for a bit because real life got even more hectic!! it's been sitting just about done for a bit, so i'll make some time this week and get that finished for you
thank you so much for your patience and i'm sorry for the wait!
CJPrNVv.png
@icanbeatlas
Thank you for getting back to me, I appreciate it!
@icanbeatlas
Thank you for getting back to me, I appreciate it!
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@Belviere i am SO incredibly sorry. i've had a million things going on and i've been trying to make time to work on your piece but i haven't managed to finish it yet. right now i have an important placement test i need to study for but that'll be done after this week so i should i have a little more time to do art after that.
@Belviere i am SO incredibly sorry. i've had a million things going on and i've been trying to make time to work on your piece but i haven't managed to finish it yet. right now i have an important placement test i need to study for but that'll be done after this week so i should i have a little more time to do art after that.
CJPrNVv.png
@icanbeatlas
Alright. Good luck on your test!
@icanbeatlas
Alright. Good luck on your test!
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20